Hahaha fucking this

hahaha fucking this

Attached: fd8932.jpg (640x484, 46K)

>Yea Forums - Literature

There weren't saxon trans. It's a recent malaise. A Saxon trans would have rightfully be stoned at the time before the brain-virus spread and would have been buried in a ditch or fed to the pigs, let alone buried with jewels.
Probably guy was just a Germanic barbarian who thought he was just wearing the Big Bling, not realizing the Christians he stole it from had a distinction between male-bling and female-bling.
Typical fucking barbarian. Justinian did nothing wrong.

These are baseless assertions.

They aren't. Search for lgbtq acceptance between the acient saxons.
Surprise! The burden of proof is now upon You.

How do they know which jewelry is female though? This would be a lot more believable if it was clothing but it seems not unlikely that men and women could have just worn the same jewelry

The idea that transgenderism is a modern phenomenon is absurd. Even in the bible it says stone those who wear the clothing of the opposite sex, so clearly there were people like that around to stone.

Clearly a homosexual hooker who was stoned to death and thrown in a bog.

Oh I see, You can't fucking read

"A recent malaise"

Boring academic in glasses: it appears this medieval scientist had female bones and clothes wtf

Me the girl who photographed a black hole by herself: yeaaaaaah, wtf is up with that?

We have very little info to go on but homosex and trannies arent the same thing. Many ancient cultures throughout had a concept of transgenderism and usually put a spiritual spin on it. Also you make a ton of assumptions in your post like assuming they were southern european jewelery and not the very common germanic jewelry.

Attached: x7hyn995zd331.jpg (1511x2015, 251K)

>litteraly who Twitter screencap
>No connection to litterature
>Tons of replys.
Kys fags seriously.

>NOOOOOOOO you can't go slightly off topic in my online book club this ruins the illusion that i'm among fellow literary gentlemaaaaan

Attached: FDSA90W1Q2Y09IWQHIOASD.jpg (233x217, 9K)

how has the jewelry lasted for 1500 years?

Fuck off back to /pol/ incel.

Are you retarded? How are you asking that question? Gold generally stays pretty solid when buried in the dirt and we still have extremely old swords even though iron oxidizes pretty quickly. Also jewels dont tend to rust either.

>Also you make a ton of assumptions in your post like assuming they were southern european jewelery
No such assumption, only that they didn't do them themselves But robbed civilized people out of them, as they always did. If anything the assumption would did that they were British jewelry.

>Fuck off back to /pol/ incel.

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

When did Yea Forums become a cesspool of LBGTHIV+?

They have their own containment board, fucks sake.

If you're this bad at noticing such obvious bait, you should leave with him, retard

omg baby is salty

You really believe that the ancient germanic people didnt have the capability of creating their own jewlery? Literally just look it up. We have tons of examples of jewlery and decorations of all kinds made by germanic people and often depict images from their myth. The men seemed to really love putting woden on their golden belt buckles too.

Like I said you're talking out your ass.

>im trans, so i know everything.
these types should be stoned to death, like they do in civilized countries.

Finally someone else talking sense here.
Yeah sure lol. It's just a coincidence that g*rmans started to make jewels just as they met others that already did.

Crossdressing =/= transgenderism
Excluding incredibly rare biological mutations, transgenderism was a thing of philosophical and spiritual fiction until humans invented new ways to screw themselves over.

Nice literature thread.

You can take the redditor away of the upvote; But you can't take the upvote out of the redditor.

What does this mean? We have literature describing people wanting to be women, making themselves hairless, and drinking copious amounts of pregnant cow piss(full of estrogen) to be more feminine. Transgender people are as old as the human race. Even Ebola talks about it.

True, however...
>male pelvis
Plenty of women have unladylike pelvii

>be Saxon
>chill with your friends getting drunk and fighting each other
>end up completely wasted
>L-listen guys I- I miss my wife I keep carrying her jewelry everywhere l-look this one I have her when we were 9 she kept it on her death bed
>It's ok dude I promise we will put it on you when you die

>Saxons were trans, chopped off their dicks, ate poo and fucked kids in their wounds
>See we're just as normal as the rest of you

>deviate one inch from the norm=be troon
these are unironically 1950s tier gender role standards, but upside down

how does it feel knowing jewelry lasts longer than you lol

You know, I don't really care about transgenders at all. If they want to transition, fine. If they politely ask me to use the opposing pronouns (I will permit them a one-time request), then that's fine too.

But what I take issue with is that most trans people I see are just shit people. They're ugly as fuck, many of them are fat, they're uneducated, they're sarcastic, they have an aura of cuntiness about them, similar to how the weird kid at school now has a Twitter account and loves to get off on the power. Not only that, but scathing tweets and cattiness just shows me they have no internal filter, or any sense of humility about them. This has been true in near 100% of trans I've seen IRL, and functionally all of them on Twitter. This isn't to mention their despicable lack of hygiene or poor taste in almost all media they consume or books they read. Why should I respect them if they continually act like fucking mongs? I care little about their genitalia.

>humility
You're talking about groups of people who go to Pride parades and gargarize with the fact that they do X or are supposed to be Y and think they know better about what you should think, what you should enjoy, what you should like, what you should consider as respectable.

They want respect regarding their behavior. Some sort of laisser-passer just because they are different.
Thing you find with women too.
>I'm X so you have to respect me by default
No. Respect is something you earn. Not something you have and will always have despite your insufferable character.

A lot of those wacky groups behave this way. The internet and social media are definitely to blame, because it gives these people the opportunity to band together and get to feel like "the norm" for the first time in their lives.

I don't follow tranny shit specifically, but I have gone down a few Furry rabbit holes, and it's crazy to see them on Twitter mocking people for being weird, making fun of other fetishes, excluding people and just acting like high school girls in general. I think they're collectively going through that phase normal people go through when they're 12-16 and they start to have a notion of their own collective identity and a sense of power that comes with it. Except that you know, a lot of those people are in their 20s or 30s so not only they regress a lot, they also have years of accumulated self-esteem issues and insecurities to unload on people.