Where do you autists hang out?

Just got back from a date today and was kinda disappointed that I was better read than this guy. How can I find a cute Yea Forums bf? Where the fuck are you guys? I just want love please...

Attached: 小轩肉.jpg (640x416, 27K)

Old school Runescape m'lady

did you date a qt azn like pic rel?

i dated a guy who literally browses Yea Forums and his taste was awful. good fuck though. surprisingly. also ray bradbury is a pile of garbage and you have the worst taste of anyone i have ever met.

currently dating a non-Yea Forums bf and he's pretty 10/10. i think it's better; if we both read we'll just get in arguments over taste.

i just for the love of god want someone to be both cute and smart
why the fuck is that so hard
i think im gonna sit in the hallway of the philosophy department tomorrow reading Feuerback and staring at literally any cute boy that walks by. maybe then they'll come talk to me and hold me. or at least think i'm retarded because i'm staring at them like an autist and pity me enough to pat my head and make me their qt retard gf or something.

Hey alright.

Attached: call me dr fine soda.jpg (100x207, 8K)

reading big books doesn't make you smart. most of Yea Forums are literally retarded

What do you mean by smart?
According to some study, I forgot which one, which is commonly cited to show average IQ different majors in America show philosophy graduates, I think it was bachelor degrees, have an average IQ of about 130.

If you consider the average philosophy student as smart then you've already excluded 98% of the population. If you are an average woman you find >80% of men not physically attractive and assuming they are unrelated that's 0.2*0.02 = 0.4% of the male population you find decent.

If you are smart you can't expect to find a smart mate, except possibly if you are very successful and attractive.

I hang out at home and probably not even in the same state/country as you.

Hey hey that's me

Only if you're counting asperger's as retarded

Basically I just lift, go to class, and read. One time I joined a swing dancing club and there were a bunch of homeschool chicks all over me but it got uncomfortable because two started being catty with each other over me.

Where else can one find homeschooled chicks?

Hegel was, in a certain sense of the word, attractive

basically if you say the words "dialectal materialism" i'll literally fall head over heels in love with you, so long as you're fairly confident and average looking

how can i find your house so i can cuddle you and suck your dick

At home.

I'm 34 and married. I go from home to the office and back.

Fuck off and stop posting threads about finding or having a relationship and start talking about literature.

The average marriage lasts 12 years. How long do you think you have left?

Relationship threads go to or . Saged and reported.

I hang out at home, and sometimes the library. once in a while I'll go to the river walk. but I would never start a conversation with a girl I don't know because I don't like the feeling of rejection

Infinity

):
i would talk to you user

Based Mormon

I said till death do us part. We've been together ten years so far.

But this has nothing to do with literature.

holy fuck I think I need a retarded lonely sperg art gf now

find me user

To answer this question, in public areas of my university in the state of Illinois, where I am a graduate student in theoretical computer science. Usually I read in public spaces for research and distraction. My philosophical work is generally composed of a set of journals containing arguments about classical topics. I know of no other students who actively study literature, and thus spend most of my free time alone. I saw a girl with a blue bag that had the word “ontologic” on it the other day, so I suppose most of us are on university campuses. I wish I had the wherewithal to comment on it, but i rationalized myself out of the necessity, given the variables involved.

God I want to die. There is no literature for this feeling.

sticc or thicc?

Nope, just plumb retards.

read stoner

Weirdly relatable post, and I never even went to college.

Read, stoner

Kys tranny

I used to be both of those. In 26 and look about 40. The first 26 years of my life definitely had more than enough suffering to earn the grey in my hair. As for being smart... I definitely used to think I was, and was definitely smarter than my peers. Life taught me that I might not be as smart as I once thought I was.

Attached: 20190802_234438.png (500x576, 219K)

hi e how are you?
depression is not a personality trait. It's a mental illness. Please learn to stop saying nigger in every other sentence, Yea Forums is a collection of autists and to live out their vocabulary is like living as Ignatius Oreilly.

Two fucks and fireworks in one evening does not mean we dated.

Based and redpilled

>Suck my dick
Buy a guy dinner first. But Pacific Northwest.

Basically never got out side. Only to smoke weed and occasionally skateboard. Been a neet since last month so I’m genuinely am at home all the time. People always hate on neetdom but I’m happy chilling reading and playing the occasional vidya. I’m a obsessive retard so I’d just need a output to put my energy towards but it’s a matter finding that; can books really fulfil that? The output could easily be a job but then I’m miserable I got like 30 tinder matches and really should lose my virginity at this point, I’ve had girls in my bed wanting to fuck yet remain a virgin, could of lost it at 16 and I’m 18 now feelsbadman.

Go* fuck sakes

>going to place to meet qts
user...

Attached: how couples meet.png (629x523, 105K)

I'm not sure if I'll ever find someone. I want to, but not as much as I dont. With how much I hate myself, why would I wish myself upon another person. How could I ask someone else to do that which I refuse?

You would be surprised at how many other people feel the same.

Thread has me more bummed than dazai

-Congenial cafes for journaling + reading
-Farmers Market
-Going for a run or gym
-Thrift/Antique shops (so many fascinating books)
-Brew pubs
-Trendy bars
-Cigar lounges, smoking pipe tobacco, or cigarettes out n about
-Food trucks
-Food coop
-Talking with a homeless individual smoking a cig with em for 45 minutes
-Language groups (in order of competency
Korean>Russian>Japanese >Hebrew>Greek. these days mostly studying the latter two)
-I drive but I try to take the bus when I go downtown when I can
-Arcade or kids places with my lil sis when I can see her
-Used book store for charity
-Church

Those are my routine spots.
Oh and McDonalds/Dominos because sometimes I just wanna get bloated on shit food

Attached: 0E8422F1-60EE-4405-9ECB-873EFF2270EC.jpg (1575x2100, 377K)

>I just want love please...
You don't You just want validation. Begone THOT.

I'm 32... You just started descending into the Dark, bro. Be strong.

Attached: IMG_2525.jpg (500x461, 34K)

>depression is not a personality trait. It's a mental illness.
Depression is fucking sanity. If You're in contact with reality and your place in the world; with the human condition and in General the structure of the universe, You Obviously want to kys and murder as many others as you can on the way out, to free them.

Attached: IMG_1198.png (600x580, 360K)

thanks for the blog post, you narcissistic faggot. look away from the pool

Does this statistic account for marriages that last a very short amount of time or until death and that just happens to average out to 12 or am I to believe most people out there are really staying together for 12 years then deciding that's enough
I mean this kind of statistic is so telling and messed up either way but logically I gotta figure the majority of marriages are either very short or last until someone dies

say one more thing about ray bradbury, bitch. I dare you.

This post is so cringe it hurts. Please leave and don't come back at least until you turn 13.

I helped you avoid narcissistic folks by telling you where they roam. Hope you can find a non-narc Yea Forums someday soon.

Attached: D8F1620A-B718-4083-A9C9-8EBC8B372FAA.jpg (420x563, 35K)

lol cope harder

>gay catfights on my Yea Forums? happens every fucking day and is exactly as likely as you think, which was a lot

You realise you have to be qualified in neetology to post here right? Your résumé suggests you are outgoing and proactive, so I would advise you never post here again. Oh and, for posterity, kindly kys

>if you say the words "dialectal materialism"
I would never say such filth. It's dialectICal.

I’ve been here for 10 years, 5 years ago all I did was shitpost, play WoW/DotA, watch anime, read sad existential books,depressed anxious dungeon dweller, /r9k/ was my home board, never kissed a girl until 22.

People change ya know.

Attached: 54629151-90EC-46EE-B453-FAE27FFB50EE.png (1242x2208, 3.44M)

At first I read this thread confused but then I remembered that this place is full of fags

>Feuerback
>back

fuck, but what if I don't dare approach you?

talking to strangers is for weirdos

No one on here is well read.

>Feuerbach
You're memeing right? Or are you actually retarded?

i'm a cute and smart and if i saw someone reading feuerbach and staring at me i would spit on them

i'm thin :3

i meant Feuerbach damn

>until you turn 13
That argument turned creepy quickly.

>currently dating a non-Yea Forums bf and he's pretty 10/10
Word of advice, if you end up in the same situation again (he's no longer a 10/10 or at least great after the breakup), look towards yourself.

that's pretty hot desu.
hope you see me soon.
i look forwards to your spit user!

>went on a date
>dated
*shrug*. also you sound salty. regardless, it was nice for what it was. i have no bad feelings about the affair.
>starts insulting me out of nowhere
by the way. i only admitted that because you were giving me constant sob stories about your past and i wanted to reciprocate with something. then you spent the rest of the night driving the knife into my side and i was too polite to say anything. now put your claws away honey. my wrists are clean. clearly it's not "a mental illness" if i have more self control than you.

regardless of how annoying and autistic you are, the sex and scenery were nice.
>in the same situation again
meaning? you're making several assumptions there.
bradbury is peak midwit.
based and doomerpilled.

Become an actor

>meaning? you're making several assumptions there.
That's why the advice is conditional and fairly general/vague. If you see a repeating pattern there, then you are the constant, it may be that you're attracted to bad people but make yourself believe they are good, or you don't notice because you're vulnerable, or maybe you're dumping blame from yourself so you don't have to change and putting it all on the other person, or something else. It's your journey, but worth thinking about if it happens a few times. It's natural to be negative about people after a break up, I think it's a little odd that you're still negative while in what you've described as an amazing relationship, might be fine but for most people that are in that kind of situation something's up.

>If you see a repeating pattern there
not really. i've never bothered to try dating seriously before.
but you intended to be well meaning so thanks i guess

>bradbury is peak midwit.
no
proof by counterexample: Yea Forums

>The day Yea Forums was undone