What do girls like this read?

What do girls like this read?

Attached: 57f604ae2793c94fb42d6f1eafccb07002bac1419c09852ef1f2702fe035f001.png (1080x1077, 1.02M)

The tags on their panties when I choke fuck them with it. Goodnight boys, and scene act I, Minus dub dub.

chad's tweets

choke on it, faggatron.

Their insta/twitter feed

scrounged wrappers and fast food bags from the trash

condom wrappers

pilfered birth control informational pamphlets (they take every single copy the clinic has, not realizing that they all say the same thing)

transcripts of YouTube makeup tutorials

Whatever is popular at the moment :3

Her pussy must take like a bologna sandwich

Whatever cringey graphic tee I'm wearing to cover my disgusting torso while slamming her pussy.

Who gives a fuck? Stop posting about this shit every day you fucking faggots. There's nothing less masculine than feverishly obsessing about women

If you're lucky, YA.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567054568945.jpg (719x720, 38K)

BPD AND ECSTASY

Told myself fiancée a jok and she didn’t even look up- should I dump her and snag some fine brainless art ho like OPs pic?

>have been seeing OP pic for 5-7 years
>pic was probably taken at least that long ago
>girl is already early twenties in that pic, maybe even mid twenties
>ergo, she is now 27-30+
>ergo, she is now PAST THE WALL

Every photo is a portal into a roastie's fate. Every photo is a story of... THE WALL...

A woman like that does not read

And if she does, it's not in so far she is a woman that she does, but in so far the universal spirit of man is present in her.

Those looks and such spirit simultaneously existing in the same feminine flesh is a rarity that I'm yet to come across...

all in all

some light poetry so she can put it on a shelf and seem interesting with a random quote pulled out and written in marker on her mirror, then john green, Stephen king, and occasional hemmingway

Julius Evola Men Among the Ruins

This woman is an elementary school teacher in Seatle

Tattoos

social media or your fibber

>Hemingway
Too problematic cunt

>tfw dating a girl i met in philosophy class
>we spent last date drinking mate and talking about kierkegaard
so there is hope isn't there? things aren't so bad, right?

Attached: DgpIt35X0AEJbbY.jpg (1024x512, 52K)

nice one on the drinking mate bet you got proper cunted mate