Simone Weilborrow

What does Yea Forums think of France's greatest mystic?

Attached: simoneweil.jpg (600x594, 65K)

She’s pretty cool, and definitely worth reading, but, unfortunately, she was retroactively refuted by Parmenides and Rene Guenon. Just keep that in mind while you peruse her writing.

CUTE!

Joan of Arc is pretty cool I guess. A little batty. Certainly didn’t deserve that end

>tfw no mystic gf

She's not really their greatest mystic. Certainly a great theologian, but she's thin on mysticism in comparison to even Therese of Lisieux who was known for practicality.

Sheltered, fragile, pseud, LARPer, hypocrite, coward

Attached: encounter-with-simone_weil-filmstill-06.jpg (660x825, 214K)

I do like Cumtown though, for what it's worth.

Attached: C7NuJMBWkAAOsdb.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>works in a factory to purge herself of privilege
>joins the fucking durutti column in the Spanish civil war
>invites Trotsky to fight her in real life
>dies of self imposed mortification while refusing to be baptized on principle
She's three times the person you are.

>>dies of self imposed mortification while refusing to be baptized on principle
Poor little leaf

>works in a factory to purge herself of privilege
She worked in a factory for one year, did not perform well, complained often, and received food from her parents. Wow, so brave.
>joins the fucking durutti column in the Spanish civil war
"In 1936, despite her professed pacifism, she travelled to the Spanish Civil War on the Republican side, and joined the anarchist columns of Buenaventura Durruti. She even took a rifle, but was expelled from combat line by her comrades, as she was extremely short-sighted, and they feared Simone shooting one of them. She hit a pot of boiling liquid because of her short-sightedness, had noticeable burns, and her family came to Spain to bring her back home. [...] From seeing her practice on makeshift shooting ranges, her comrades saw she was a very poor shot and tried to avoid taking her on missions, though she did sometimes insist. Her only direct participation in combat was to shoot with her rifle at a bomber during an air raid; in a second raid, she tried to man the group's heavy machine gun, but her comrades prevented her, as they thought it would be best for someone less clumsy and short-sighted to use the weapon."
>invites Trotsky to fight her in real life
She couldn't hold her own against a toddler.
>dies of self imposed mortification while refusing to be baptized on principle
"Look at me, I'm a hero because I'm starving myself after abandoning my countrymen to fight and die without me!"

Yep, that's a LARPer

says the obese american weaboo virgin incel autistic piece of shit

>Look at me, I'm a hero because I'm starving myself
She hid it as best she could. So more "don't look at me I'm fine"
>She couldn't hold her own against a toddler
You're hardly one to talk
>expelled from combat line by her comrades, as she was extremely short-sighted
And you think she's the pussy in this situation?
>complained often
Was she meant to praise the way workers are treated?

She wasn't too far from the average ANTIFAs or DSAs of today. Weil felt entitled to speak on behalf of people that had nothing in common with her. The fact of the matter is that she romanticized the working class and revolutionary spirit; despite being born into a wealthy Jewish family. I think she was on some level conscious of this disparity, hence the brief and failed attempts at playing laborer and soldier, a desperate grasp at an image of authenticity. But she only played this role until novelty faded the reality set in; she only took 12 months of absence to work at the factory, she left her comrades upon receiving a minor injury, and after the invasion she abandoned France for London despite her unceasing vocal support for the resistance and shaming of those who would not fight.

absolutely based

woah she's just like me

Truth

Cool story babe, now make me a sandwich ;)

she was one of these people who love themselves and hate themselves. a very tense situation.

She has very ugly hands.

i fucked her

just another subversive kike. yawn

>France’s greatest mystic
>Weil, not Bousquet or Mallarmé
si vous le dites