Boston Yea Forums Meetup Group

We're having a Yea Forums meetup in Boston next week.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested & I'll give you the place & time.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stifling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Yea Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, &c.

Attached: Boston 2019 09 04.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Shucks I just arrived in Singapore yesterday for that meetup, hope I can make it back in time for this one!

=(

Attached: Shawmut.png (544x441, 319K)

Hi, gang! Holly's ITT, ima Yea Forums Bostonian with some meetups under my muumuu just letting the thread know I'm available for questions and concerns. Read safely, folks, and ladies, you neednt be shy nor shod.

Kek.

I'm coming to the meet up only to let off a dirty chili shart then waddle away

Is Charlotte going? I'll go if she goes.

FYI, a little birdie at Knopf might have sung something about using female-lead literary clubs for recruiting new authors. If they send someone, you'll want to have something with your contact details and portfolio on it. The guys will usually keep the meetup running smoothly while we have some one on one time with the publisher.

Is it weird to bring a change of clothes in case a publisher comes by? I'm worried the Yea Forums bros will chastize us for dressing for success

Can I Skype in?

yes there are always one or two skypers

email holly for deets

they don't care about dress just have a manuscript copy of your best stuff

It would be a dark and stormy night if Charlotte doesn't bring pic related

Attached: 224b4ae43e71c52a6db111df7b20d2e6.jpg (590x590, 72K)

Haha YES you ARE coming!

If we meet on the second week of the month, there's a Yea Forums group from a women's prison that calls in

wtf

Please don't draw more attn than needed

They're cool, they work in a state funded library and are earning advanced degrees

das rite

Attached: Selma_Bouvier.png (284x486, 97K)

Settle down princess

Anyone have any good pinterest ideas for manuscripts? I settled on leather binding but the tassled bookmark options are driving me crazy. OBSESSED MAYBE?! HAHA!

I actually just too a bookbinding class at MassArt last Spring? And hehehe there is no way they won't read my flash fiction collection. The cover has a little mirror on it.

I'm writing about transitioning rape survivors amongst the space marine legions of the WH40K universe which largely means I'm scrolling through stock sad male models

[barf.jpg]

/pol/ will show up to bring home the Yea Forums women to rape, to their homes in Fitchburg and Franklin

My flash fiction collection, Coolysses, is about an apauruṣeyā Java programmer whose metaphysical machiavelianism and svatah pramana turn his aggressively deluded egotism and constant programming mistakes into a full force Bollywoodesque mindmusical.

Corp?

Attached: wwat.png (230x281, 82K)

Is this going to be another open mic night fiasco?

You will think you succeeded, but you will notice your balls are dusty and I have all the socks.

Wish it was in Boston UK.

Host your own you lazy idiot

No, I'm going to hack your systems and change all the USAs to UKs.

Nobody would show up. People are fucking antisocial over here.

Obviously for

You mean Boston "Brexit Means Brexit" UK or Boston "How'd Ya Like Dem Apples?" USA?

cool, i'll bring the brownies

Is AOC coming? I can email her if you want. She has a tattered Infinite Jest in her room, remember.

Attached: E8E0C3D7-A51A-435A-9DD9-A3A5EA0F899C.jpg (1460x822, 83K)

Look at the picture user

I got hammered at the last one i dont know how i even got back to my dorm

For the new girls or anyone who just moved to Boston:

>Planned Parenthood: It’s a go-to sexual health clinic for a reason. Planned Parenthood offers affordable STD testing, counseling, and treatment for all genders, and many tests are covered by insurance.
>Massachusetts General Hospital STD Unit: Everybody, regardless of insurance status, is welcome at this Mass General clinic. It offers walk-in hours at its primary Boston location and its Chelsea Health Center.
>Project TRUST: This Boston Medical Center-affiliated clinic offers free drop-in STD screenings, no questions asked. Specialized services are available for LGBTQ individuals and those struggling with substance abuse.
>Fenway Health: Fenway Health offers STD testing at its own community health centers as well as through partnerships with AIDS Action and the Multicultural AIDS Coalition.
>South End Community Health Center: Through its Support Wellness program, the South End Community Health Center offers culturally sensitive testing, management, and care for STDs. Call or make an appointment online.
>The Clinic at BAGLY: The Boston Alliance of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth runs its own free youth sexual health clinic, which does not require insurance or proof of identity. The clinic can also make referrals to mental and primary healthcare professionals as needed.
>Project SHINE: This East Boston Neighborhood Health Center initiative offers comprehensive HIV screening and care to members of the community. You can also stop in for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and hepatitis C testing.
>The X Clinic: Codman Square Health Center’s X Clinic offers free walk-in testing on Monday through Thursday evenings. Nobody will be turned away, and French, Spanish, and Creole translators are available on-site.
>Boston HAPPENS: Boston Children’s Hospital runs this program, which offers free HIV and STD counseling and treatment to young people between the ages of 13 and 24. In addition to services offered at the hospital, Boston HAPPENS also works with a number of community partners.
>Partners Urgent Care: An affiliate of Mass General and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Partners Urgent Care offers STD testing and care at its variety of Greater Boston locations.

this is possibly the worst thread I've ever seen on 4channel. enjoy having aids and shit you walking lumps of cum.

dont be such a salinated neghole

COOM coom read books with us

thx for posting this. I forgot about X-clinic.

:|

yes pls

I will no worries :3

Her people are considering it

Would I be the only girl?

How flexible is your definition of girl?

if you're a girl prepare to be raped
if you're a guy prepare to be raped

Can we get meetup shirts made with this motto?

Trans exclusive

this thread is a microcosm of what's wrong with literature

Huh?

Tiff, stfu and wash your cosmo stained pupper

The furries?

Very creepy

Attached: _.jpg (2128x2832, 1017K)