>Infinite Jest
>Ulysses
>Lolita
>Gravity's Rainbow
>Blood Meridian
>Meditations
>Stoner
>The Stranger

Attached: 1566192676544.png (728x899, 236K)

a perfect match for the modern woke womxn.
Don't forget your onions.

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

God I hate women so much

Last girl I was with said her favorite book was Lolita

>blood meridian
>GR
>Ulysses
Got me

>ask girl her favorite novel
>Harry Potter

>not Rant
>not Dune
>not Starship Troopers
>not Piers Anthony's The Color of Her Panties
only pseud trash use a 'favorite novel' to strike an intellectual pose

>ask a girl her favorite novel
>"I don't read"

Attached: 1485203072254.jpg (250x250, 9K)

based Rant poster

>Ulysses
>Lolita
>Gravity's Rainbow
>Blood Meridian
those are good books though

>ask a girl her favourite novel
>fault in our stars
>hunger games
>twilight

dilate

>Ask guy his favorite novel
>He starts laughing
>A laugh that begins full bellied, but quickly fades to a dead stare as his eyes settle on the distance
>He pulls out a pipe from his pocket, the pipe he had put there not even two minutes ago, and relights it
>As he gives the pipe a few quick puffs to breathe the life back into it, you can see his eyes start to water. Eyes that hold the same cold stare as the tears make their way to the collar of his faded corduroy jacket
>We sat in silence together in those moments as the smell of bourbon from his tobacco blend filled the air
>Several minutes had passed before he had realized that his pipe was full on nothing but ash
>He tapped it against his leg, emptying out the contents as he tried to erase the already dried paths of sadness he bore on his face
>Offering me a half sincere smile he said
>"1960 AD: Dr. Seuss - Green Eggs and Ham"

based up to dr seuss—the ad made me laugh

>her favorite book
>some RBG yass queen garbage
>Women Who Run With the Wolves
>Eat, Pray, Love

Ask a ham and egger his favorite book
>Liuh’s Poke-uh

Mine's actually The World According to Garp.

Based, this is literally the only Yea Forums post that has made me laugh out loud, cheers QT

No Moby Dick?
Whyontchu suck my dick sweaty

>Ask woman anything
>dont listen
Fuck em'

Attached: 1567488440074-lit.jpg (935x1083, 42K)

based

What have I got to say to this? Why, based of course!

based

lost a goodun

It is a really good book!

>post a straw effigy of a woman who probably doesn't exist for anons to project their misogyny onto
>basically reenact the "2 minutes hate" from 1984
This is kinda fucked up guys, lmao.
>inb4 seething roastie
I'm a guy, the parallels to me are just funny as hell.

Attached: 1984EmmanuelGoldstein.jpg (285x209, 8K)

based incredibly boring midwit unable to grasp even the most obvious irony poster

>GRAAAAAR..... RAAAAAAR..... HATE.... ROASTIES!

>PE.....PE!
>PE.....PE!
>PE.....PE!

Is /r9k/ ironic too?

Attached: d3f (1).webm (448x223, 608K)

holy BASED

>This is kinda fucked up guys, lmao.
>I'm a guy, the parallels to me are just funny as hell.
>Is /r9k/ ironic too?
Imagine coming to a website full of wizards and complaining when everyone's got more magic than you

Attached: 1557471614507.png (1162x1440, 1.47M)

you can click the post number in order to reply to a post. hope this little tidbit helps you better understand chan culture!

Stoner, Ulysses, and Notes are the only good things about this list.

Based

she was just as crazy as you might imagine
yes I did

based and white

>I'm a guy
Honestly you'd be better off not saying this. You could have been a potential woman, now you're just a faggot

>implying there's anything wrong with liking these books

>American Psycho
>Catcher in the Rye
>Notes from the Underground

Ya got me... though I would replace The Stranger with Nausea.

>tfw you're a living meme

Ha my favourite novel isn't on this list, so please ladies form a line

Attached: corn.gif (300x225, 853K)

HAH. none of this applies to me. I guess only reading light novel trash for fiction has its upsides.
And ladies, im looking for a second gf

Attached: 1567486849394.png (500x775, 772K)

There is everything wrong with liking Catcher in the Rye

Attached: 1544716454172.jpg (1171x1347, 471K)

Bill Cosby is a really funny guy!

>t. can't into the distinction between empathizing with a character and identifying with that character

“The House of the Scorpion”. It’s about a boy who is a clone for a drug lord in the land of Opium. The drug lord harvests his clones for their organs.

>werido boy asks me my favorite book
>all of Knausgård's min kamp is good but idk
>boy backs away, now thinks i'm a nazi

where are the good boys ?

You are right, OP forget to add 1984 to the list.

>>Gravity's Rainbow
>>Fight Club
>>Stoner
These are the questionable ones. The rest range from fine to great.

I dislike every novel on that list and I'm male lol

I like Don Quixote a lot

The worst book on that list of reddit meme books is still exponentially better than anything that came from the pen of a woman.

Emma is a good book tho

You're a fag

meant for

nah I just don't like college literature for angsty incels

user, careful with the friendly fire. that keen mind and sharp tongue of yours are dangerous weapons

Your are a fag

This needs to include The Iliad and/or The Odyssey, pic related will often namedrop them to seem like they're knowledgeable about ancient literature too when its the only classical text they can name.

Attached: 1565846576068.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

no your

>notes, fight club, psycho, catcher, clockwork
incel
>meditations, Stranger
loser
>infinite jest, Gravity's rainbow, Ulysess
annoying white guy
>Stoner, Blood meridan
Pseud

This. Girls love Lolita. Also I learned about Pynchon from a girl way before I used Yea Forums

Based. If these guys had good mothers, sisters, friends (that were female), they wouldn't say this. This statement alone proves the bitter loneliness behind the posts, from lack of positive female bonds

This picture is fucking retarded. How the fuck would those sails fit under that bridge?

Based based-poster

Lel just realized these are all the books from the starter pack.

Also, I feel like Stoner is a LOT more popular on Yea Forums than in real life.

Yeah. Stoner is genuinely my favourite book and I've literally never met anybody who has even heard of it

I had all of that and hate 90% of women for failing to live up to those standards.

Based and upvoted.

I do because I am one

based standards poster

all written by white males...

What's wrong with the stranger?

What is wrong with that. Like seriously. Is it just some retarded meme here?

cringe book by a cringe author and reddit

You'll never be a woman.

has no real plot to speak of

Attached: IMG_1320.png (684x4974, 366K)

But really what's wrong with it?

nihilism is cringe and it is a pointless book very popular amongst sois because of its short length

nihilistic empty garbage, horrible ending, not particularly well written in the translation I read

>Pointless book.

When asked his favorite book my boyfriend told me The Ranger series.
Never heard of it.

Is this based on interacting with anyone? I don't get it. Is the thread implying that a woman would find this taste objectionable or "too male" or something? Honestly seems like a boogeywomyn. I only know one girl irl who makes fun of DFW, etc. and the guy she's dating fucking loves all that shit, so.

>>American Psycho
>>Notes From Underground
>>Infinite Jest
>>Ulysses
>>Lolita
>>Gravity's Rainbow
Current gf likes these. Actually every girl I've dated had decent taste. My first gf in high school gave me Maldoror and Story of the Eye lmao. Imagine being a buttmad incel and legitimately thinking that all women are either retarded and basic harry potter fans or seething SJWs who only read black disabled lesbian erotica or whatever. Sad. But I see how someone would think that- like "oh i can't get gf bc all women are shallow, not because i'm an insufferable misogynist with a completely distorted view of reality".

>Is this based on interacting with anyone?
Its based on this twitter thread that got linked here a while back asking women what books were red flags when brought up on a date.

It's not implying anything about women, it's making fun of mediocre entry-level Yea Forumstards who all have the same favorite books

they were right, I am a dude and if your favorite book is from that list I am assuming you are a loser

infinite jest is annoying middle class white boy core

as is everything else on OP's list

I hate threads like this because my favourite of anything is never on the list but theres no satisfaction in that at all.

You faggots just love to flog yourselves dont you?

This is a better answer than Harry Potter.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’d be perfectly fine with a normie gf. It’d probably bring me out of my shell a little.

Why no Crime and Punishment on list?

Hear hear!

Attached: 1564493641494.jpg (360x360, 10K)

>a girl asks me about my favourite book
>"why, The Girls by Henry de Montherlant, of course"
>"oh, what's that, user?"
>"the truest book on intersex relationships ever written, you should check it out"

Haven't spoken to me ever since. Yeah, I am pretty TWISTED individual.

Attached: 1538877507092.jpg (656x660, 283K)

Worst post on Yea Forums

>Henry de Montherlant
Saved. Never heard of this fellow before. Ty user.

Definitely the most based words every uttered on this board.

I don't have a favorite novel.

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
faggots