Excuse me, is that a copy of Technological Slavery?

>excuse me, is that a copy of Technological Slavery?
>that's my favorite book!
>do you want to grab a glass of water from a nearby well and discuss how the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race?

Attached: qt at bookshop.jpg (575x767, 127K)

360 and walk away

Why is it so hard to find a gf like this?

The time for discussion is past.

sure but instead of using a glass let's just drink from our cupped hands

have you tried leaving the house

We've usually given up on sex once we've hit the Ted pill. Unlikely to reproduce.

No one talks like this irl

Tell "her" to dilate

>people in this thread acting like they wouldn't m'lady the fuck out of a girl like this irl

glass is a pre-industrial revolution material.

Not him but I'm British and leaving the house in pursuit of girls here is a depressing process

no? how the fuck would that get me closer to a girl

>"why yes of course I would beautiful"
>open the door for her
>hold her hand
>take her down the road to the nearby well
>club her over the head with a rock and dump her unconscious body in the well.

Attached: 1561067839678.png (1131x1035, 37K)

>Talk about philosophy, nature, and Uncle Ted till sundown
>Give her my carrier pigeon so we can see each other again
>"haha maybe I can show you how to make improvised explosive devices out of materials from the nearby scrap yard some time"
>She comes back to my tribe and I take her as my 3rd wife.

A real fuckin love story user

No I'm fine thank you

TFW when no anarcho-primitivist GF.

>what did you just say to me incel

I said you better suck me off you liberal whore or I'll forcefully rip that septum ring off along with a good chunk of your nose

Women are not attracted by the books you read. They're not attracted by your mysterious existentialist posture. They're attracted to flowing hair and a strong angular jaw. They're attracted by a wallet with a black credit card. They're attracted to the people they see on TV.

Because females need a strong genetic foundation for their children. Because females need providers of substamce for their children. An unstable loner with not a quality surpassing mediocrity to his name is not what they want, not even a singular one of them on the entire planet Earth.

?

Gamer

Any woman with those views would be in reality ugly, fat, unkempt and smelly. You know I’m right.

Not even a brit, but that pic is based as hell. Y'all GCHQ boys do w/e tf you want.

lmao

Diogenes pls go

women who take interest in fringe ideas are usually fucked in the head

I've only seen a few exceptions in my life

BPD AND ECSTASY

But Ted promotes having many kids in his manifesto.

Is ted's manifesto honestly worth buying and reading?

>buying
Whom would you pay?

it's not even published by anyone is it? Just read it online

Read it but obviously don't contribute to the (((system))) by buying it

>well
Too much technology you fucking eco traitor. If we aren't standing in a river and sucking water from one another's thick and natural jungle of pubic hair then industrial society has totally taken over and we cannot go back to how it all used to be.

>nose ring
Into the trash she goes.

Ted has precisely zero children and would probably be same even if never in prison. I was saying we Ted pilled females are usually volcel freaks totally unlikely to breed. And we're not fat or ugly. More like careless, non leftist version of how typical anarchist women look, but at least minus the dreadlocks and not vegan. You don't want most of us. Any woman who really agrees with Ted is probably a difficult, scary loner or an untouchable shut-in asexual. If you want to live Ted's coupling advice, find a sweet, obedient girl who doesn't read much yet and remold her. Buy your land and build your cabin so you have something to offer her.

I'm DIAMONDS

this post was made by the diogenes gang

She's mediocre at best, dude. Just try to look past her makeup.

this post was made by the Pol Pot gang

I just make it possible as a group, if you think of slavery as a worker, you should try eight hours of coding

Based

Yeah I'll have the conversation quite happily, but I won't make any sort of move bc honestly I'm not attracted to her. This probably bodes well for quality of discussion because it means I can be entirely honest.

It's statiscally more probable for you faggots to meet Christ in person than meeting a girl like that. Your scenario will NEVER happen.

The people on Yea Forums talk a big game but most of them would probably die if a girl like this showed interest in them.
The ones who wouldn’t are usually married.

lol. You mean 180, don't you?

Attached: Anti-Tech Revolution Robots and Drones Hell web.jpg (4944x7416, 1.84M)

its a classic meme bro

Because you are not chad, tall, great face, comedic social genius with million friends, great job or material possessions.

And 95% women are constantly taken and being pursued by at least 5-10 guys while having too many men friends since they are 10 or so these days.

You have to do too much work or overcompensate and sacrifice too much for just a small chance of her being decent and loyal. She then can still leave you or take half of your stuff.

Better to be ugly and poor so you dont get any ideas of attracting women these days.

Attached: 1517193228955.png (562x1000, 644K)

This is some next level cope. It's objectively better to be attractive than to be ugly; just accept you lost the genetic lottery, and find something else that makes you happy.

Newfag

And you do any better with this shitpost? There is no objectivity in any of our claims because these are different worldviews. I give value to things based by how much control any individual can have over them. Since sexual attraction is mostly outside of this I dont value it much. I hope one day the cope meme ends. Everything is a cope. You are coping by replying to me because you have to cope and state your point. You also cope by stating what I should do because you think I have to conform to your infantile lifeworld. You jumped 3 steps ahead without having any data about me and stated that without criterion that attractive is better.

There is no objectivity in either of our posts. Either write something meaningful I havent read already, state something that can be perceived that is of something else than neutral statements of your lifeworld in manipulative application or we can just meme speak.

Attached: 1554668161676.jpg (1920x1038, 355K)

sure just open this oddly shaped box for me first. theres chocolate inside. yep, just yank the string, there you go.

It's been traditionally published in plenty of european countries, and it's interesting, because when I first read it online, I thought that the translation was funky (lots of weird vernacular mixed with academic language), then I grabbed the paper print and found it to be exactly the same.

*smacks the hoe*
no bitch, shut the fuck up
*smacks her again*
*flexes*
*smacks her again*

based

What if I want a shut-in asexual gf

>claiming that there are no qt3.14 underweight alt hoe humanist girls who love Ted and Ellul
please
please don't do this to me

Now THIS is redpilled

Attached: 41a4SfYAxyL._SX331_BO1204203200_.jpg (333x499, 33K)

lewl