Esotericism

So basically I'm becoming a far-right nutcase, but I'd like to at least be an erudite one. I know of Evola, Guenon, Schuon, and Eliade, but I'm wondering which of them (if any of them) syncretized esoteric traditions in a way which was not completely "LARP". Nobody ever answers these messages, though, so I don't know why I am wasting my time.

Attached: 0.png (908x807, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/in.gov.ignca.17404
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=D440B9AA4CA60C97986CF748E1190E20
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=EA5EB71D19BB3DF22AE017638C8D5A24
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=84AFEEB29F21CEB92BF73EBF94239643
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crowley

Jason Reza Jorjani

Where to start?

Seems too "LARP".

>Although he had contempt for most of the British aristocracy, he regarded himself as an aristocrat and styled himself as Laird Boleskine, once describing his ideology as "aristocratic communism".
Keke, this seems like a riot.

Guenon and Coomaraswamy are your best bet. Evola is worth reading but more so for his writing on society and practical spiritual stuff, he occasionally makes some amateur mistakes about eastern metaphysics. Schuon was a megolamaniac nutjob, some of his writing is not bad but it's all thrown out the window by his personal behavior, Sedgewicks book especially shows how unhinged he was. Eliade is just Guenon et al but watered down and made palatable to "academics".

Guenon and Coomaraswamy I don't consider to be larping, they actually do a good job of showing how there is a thread of non-dualism running throughout many (but not all!) traditions. Guenon is comparatively sparse on the citations but still knew his shit, Coomaraswamy's writings on metaphysics have like 20-30 citations and quoted primary texts per pages. Don't just read them and call it quits though. You are hardly better off than where you started if you read them and then don't read a bunch of primary eastern writings afterwards, Guenon and Coomaraswamy's writings are an invitation or call to read the actual texts of the thinkers they reference. If you want to see why the both of them wrote the things they did about perennialism, then after reading them read through the works of Adi Shankara, beginning with his shorter Upanishad commentaries. Advaita Vedanta forms the central reference point of both their visions and should be studied if you want to understand why they reference it so often in relation to perennialism, although they supplement it with Taoism, Sufism, Neoplatonism, Christian mysticism etc which are all worth studying too in addition.

Attached: atmaneternalsoulinfinitecosmicconsciousnessbrahman.jpg (347x289, 34K)

>aristocratic communism
Seems interesting. There are not levels of the elite, just the elite.

Where to start with C? Something as general and historical as possible would be good.

'Hinduism and Buddhism'

archive.org/details/in.gov.ignca.17404

Attached: 1566591261179.jpg (600x2100, 300K)

Attached: 1566592243685.jpg (400x1400, 164K)

Cheers.

Only esoteric inarguably worth the time.

Cheers.

Cool stuff

Do you know where I can find Coomaraswamy's book on metaphysics without paying out the nose for it?

an erudite person reads opposing viewpoints.

These three are some of the more metaphysical of his books and are free on libgen

Time and Eternity
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=D440B9AA4CA60C97986CF748E1190E20
Perception of the Vedas
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=EA5EB71D19BB3DF22AE017638C8D5A24
Guardians of the Sun Door
libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=84AFEEB29F21CEB92BF73EBF94239643

Attached: Ananda-Coomaraswamy-with-Tagore.jpg (314x300, 17K)

>This thread

Attached: IMG_1095.jpg (512x448, 118K)

Based Boniface making heretics seethe to this day

cringe and blue-pilled

EXTREMELY based

there is only one divine agency, and that is the Lord God. All the other names in this thread are pawns of the prince of this world, and deserve contempt.

>syncretized esoteric traditions
Nope. is Your looking for CCRU, Nick Land, and probably Robert Anton Wilson.

get out

Why not try mundusmillennialis.com Mr. Munoz?

So you hate brown people but you like Guenon? You don't sound very logically consistent.

If your 'far right nutcase' politics is 'I like families' then don't bother

I've never actually seen anyone, even crowley, write on this.

Has any one written a commentary on it?

Far-Right, in the sense that I think religious systems of hierarchy are preferable.

The work of KOZ requires no explication Kevin Munoz. My commentary is that it gives me gas when I read it.

I think it would be an interesting concept. there are the haves and the have nots, but the haves are equally as havy.

Based and logos-pilled