Is Transsexual Pride Paradoxal

gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k992299p/f1.image (PDF version)
>Page 12

According to the definition from this booklet, shame is defined as the awkward confusion one feels when one is seen as degraded or diminished.

If such is the case wouldnt it make lgbt pride and more specifically transsexual pride paradoxical as these behaviours are based upon voluntary self degradation.

Attached: 20190831_155320.jpg (738x1059, 567K)

P12

Attached: 20190904_195323.jpg (2560x1440, 1.56M)

Tfw no autistic trans gf who gets off on being degaded as "faggot" and "retard" during sex

How are they based upon voluntary self degradation? People don't degrade themselves by participating in pride parades, but rather affirm their identity which I don't see how one could find a problem with it or consider it self degradation. The only thing I can think of being self degrading are half-naked hypersexualized BDSM folks who attend pride, but that is not related to transsexuals and I feel like no one really likes or appreciates those people at pride, queer or not.

im right here

from one trans girl to another trans (girl presumably), i highly recommend transitioning

Trannies are incel class traitors.

>is trans pride paradoxical
yes
>because voluntary self-degradation
no
>lgbt pride in general also fits

can you post it upright ?

based and pepepilled

Attached: 3 of swords.gif (225x540, 52K)

Trans is immoral from a kantian perspective.

>implying cissies aren't

Attached: 1562722676239.jpg (2160x2160, 1.29M)

people have lost all shame, see furries for example. The christian culture of dignity has been replaced by a permissive culture of hedonism and self expression. Far from being a liberating transformation, this only succeeds in driving human alienation up to unheard of levels. no sin also means no redemption

>The christian culture of dignity
ah, yes, those dignified pedophiles, how could we ever forget them

>no sin also means no redemption
You have just made me realize what the real benefit of religion is outside of the community building population control.

>ah, yes, those dignified pedophiles, how could we ever forget them

Jewish Rabbis literally suck the blood from the babies circumcised penis and Muslims fuck children openly and marry them.

Pedophiles are everywhere, they just gravitate to positions of authority which give them the power to force their will onto the vulnerable.

All religions are cancers.

Attached: 1556809084484.jpg (1024x1001, 105K)

pedos are ubermenschen and pedo elites deserve to rule over the rest of humanity.

Attached: 9fd.png (680x253, 149K)

>n-n-no, p-p-p-pedophiles a-a-aren't neckb-b-b-beards, it's actual-l-l-l-ly non-pedophiles th-th-th-that are!!! :((((((((((((((

Someone like Jeffrey Epstein is the definition of Based and Chad. He even looks like the semitic version of the aryan ubermensch in user's picture

Attached: 5d68163b2e22af21145f8266-750-562.jpg (750x562, 61K)

wow i'm getting a weird sense of deja vu
did they delete your other shitty thread?

To you it is self degradation because you define their self as their natural form - they are unbecoming what they naturally are.

To them it is self exaltation because they define their self as their metaphysical form - they are becoming what they metaphysically are.

it took twenty posts, and we finally have a winner

Attached: 1548473517787.png (450x452, 295K)

>voluntary self degradation
They're mentally ill, thus they don't perceive it as such.

I remade it by principle

Their so called metaphysical form is nothing more than a reduced and degraded version of their metaphysical self.
Maybe the fact that they innately understand that having given into a self destructing fetish explains why they are so suicidal.
Metaphysics are hardly solid enough to display long term resilience against the persistent assaults of doubt.

*understand that they have given into

>To them it is self exaltation because they define their self as their metaphysical form - they are becoming what they metaphysically are.

that 2D animu girl is not your real ''metaphysical form'' you fucking autist

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 446K)

Dilate

im just gonna leave this here

Attached: wow.png (500x439, 302K)

i like this but then does this mean dave chapelle be metaphysically asian? or are race and gender irrelevant at the metaphysical level?