Tfw you've been tricked into reading Pynchon works

>tfw you've been tricked into reading Pynchon works

these so-called "postmodern" books are just Americans chaotically rambling about American memes from their youth without any organized idea thematics or story, just come to show that regurgitating the US zeitgeist passes as "literrature" for dumb burgers and that Europeans are supposed to follow and accept that to stay hip and pretend to understand US culture but it's totally hollow and we shouldn"t waste any fucking time trying to read that fucking waste of paper burgers dare to call their culture I'm still so fucking angry that I spend hours upon hours trying to understand Pynchon till it clicked that he's just a tryhard moron faggot fuck you fuck off already burgers

Attached: 1551276578480.jpg (400x398, 65K)

>Americans chaotically rambling about American memes
And how does this differ from any author ever? You're telling me you don't think European writers do the same thing with their own country? Should we all just stick to our birthplaces literature" Come on, user. Pynch is fun.

>Europe
>country
Okay, I take it back. You're right.

I dare you to say that Proust is just "regurgitating memes". I dare you you fucking inbred burger slut

>without any organized idea thematics or story
t.IG Farben

Surely you can't be suggesting that that was anything more than a slight grammatical error

>grammatical

Proust just regurgitates frog memes....
Joyce just regurgitates mick memes.....
Dostoevsky just regurgitates roosky memes.....
There's nothing wrong with it, user; it's natural if you ask me.
I wanted to defend my burgers but I've made a fool of myself.

>can’t understand pincone
>blames everyone else

No wonder Europe stopped being relevant.

He said "country" instead of "countries". Why isn't that a grammatical error?

you don't get it

Pynchon literally builds a book around le ebin peeking dude

It's just like Proust if he made Pepe the Frog the protag of A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu

Attached: 41ZDShYLWfL._SX425_.jpg (425x260, 14K)

>there's anything to get about Pynchon at all

bien mémé mec

Europe isn't a country....

t.General Electric

I don't think I understand what you mean. To be fair, I haven't read Proust, so I won't be able to contextualize the argument properly.

It’s spelled countries and Europe is a country. Have you never take a geography class?

Bro, are you telling me Asia is also a country?

more like a waifu warehouse amirite

I think we can all agree on this.

Asia isent Europe retard

user, you're overthinking this. Please, for both of our sake, google Europe and tell me what it says.

lol seething

who are you quoting
it's actually grammatically correct, there's nothing wrong with the sentence

Neither he nor I suggested that it was

Attached: f06.gif (806x720, 1.1M)

based europe country grammar retards

You're only making yourself look stupid. Every European has their own country. Are you saying that Europeans don't have their own countries? What country does a French man(who is a European) belong to? Or are you a globalist who doesn't believe that countries or borders should exist?

I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread, anymore. I thought I made a grammatical mistake, but I didn't. So, I was mistaken in thinking I made a mistake. I'm not sure what's been happening here, but let's agree that France isn't a country.

So this is the power of Europe’s educational system...

Attached: 42CBE6E5-DF8D-4989-874A-4781190C4542.png (1242x2208, 453K)

Nobody was suggesting it was you dumb pseud, read the post again.

Ever heard of the concept "the universal from the local"?

I mean, it really is at this point

It isn't, burger.

only works for literature, not children ramblings

>open borders
>free trade
>supranational regulation
>has to pay taxes to something higher than his “country”
What is it about a European “country” that makes it a country? They resemble states more than anything. We should strip Europe of all their representation in the UN and give them one seat for the European Union.

>we

Lmfao, what the Hell are you going to do about it except complain to the UN? We own the UN. Nothing disgusts me more in this World than modern European public policy. All you do is whine endlessly for gibs and will be happy to be slaves. You work all day, the government takes a large portion of your paycheck, and you get some gibs to keep you going. The difference between European and slave decreases as the years go by, sad.

>We

What is the point behind this post

>point

Attached: ms.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Cringe, go back to begging for gibs from your government

dumb phoneposter

ITT yuros stay mad

>only one picture in the entire book
>this must mean it's the central theme
Stick to picture books.

Attached: ce13c9d6f6aa1ce1d850b28afbe5a0b6.png (406x190, 2K)

how does any of this even remotely apply to mason and dixon

Which Pynchon works did you read, OP?