Is a union of egoists literally just a group of friends?

Is a union of egoists literally just a group of friends?

Attached: stirner creator.jpg (438x713, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love the idea of the "creative nothing". sounds like shunyata

Or a community or a place of business of some sort

Like a milk delivery business.

Can we use a truck?

Kinda like the current organization of society

No. That’s a bunch of (economic/political) elites and their cowering herds of wage slaves all under some kind of delusion aka spook

I mean anything that convinces you to not just kill, rape and take what you want by brute force is a delusion.

Mothers have been raising their kids with the golden rule since before speech developed.
Hard times produced cannibalists and murderers, the discovery of metal tools and weapons produced tyrants and classism, though we all know the best way to live is to respect each other’s boundaries and possessions.
Organized civilization (without capitalism and unjustifiable hierarchies) will work for us all. Not the brutes force

Attached: 3158A0E3-16B6-4767-AB1E-822BC0A57153.jpg (482x335, 29K)

Capitalism is the only economic system that works.

>Mothers have been raising their kids
Yes but this happens also in many other animal species, and it is caused by their biological impulse to take care of their own replicas.
This thought doesn't justify peaceful cooperation in the absence of laws.
If there wasn't a state to punish me for crimes you don't even imagine what i would do to people, and deep down most people are like me.

Your spook is draining the planet and sending us to a speedy extinction

There isn't any way to reduce pollution that doesn't involve either an immense technological progress or a return to hunter gatherer lifestyle and the death of billions.

It's a group where the individuals are conscious/Stirnerian egoist.
So the answer is no: Given any group of friends you may point to, they will not generally be comprised of such egoists.
It's a yes in that it could be a group who are "just friends". Also note that the individuals of the group must be able to leave (that is, don't feel too attached to it, let alone depend on the union). Because in that case, they'd be "owned" by the group.

the only spook here is the idea of owing anything to future generations instead of consuming all we can in our short lives

>Stirnerian egoist
I feel like this idea could only work for narcissistic and psychopathic millionares who exploit others. Common people need to organize based on shared values/spooks for their own well-being and that of society.

not really, instead of contributing to mankind can comfortably consume the resources extracted from other portions of mankind and the alleged retaliation is made impossible by material disparity

What would be an organized civilization?

Hyperbolic, but I propose reducing our “carbon footprint”, not back to hunter gatherer, but significantly, and continuing to press for higher and cleaner technologies. We cannot do any of this under the current regimes.

Sociopath. Your kind should be quarantined.

Very shortsighted post.

Decentralized direct democracies

Attached: D75DEF72-CCCD-4350-97EE-C2CD58E93E96.jpg (334x499, 32K)

You are the only one spooked here

>Hyperbolic, but I propose reducing our “carbon footprint”, not back to hunter gatherer, but significantly, and continuing to press for higher and cleaner technologies. We cannot do any of this under the current regimes.
And why should any egoist give a shit about the environment or other people and their future?
I'm quite sure that such measures could only be implemented by a centralized totalitarian government, most people on the face of the planet and i mean something like 99,9% don't give a shit about the environment.

>Sociopath. Your kind should be quarantined.

guess what, the verb "should" is an empty spook, at best a mere expression of desire, and most of us don't care about future generations, all the more in the childless west; that's why preaching about ascetic renunciation is so pointless

>Very shortsighted post.

our lives are short and the portions of mankind who are supposed to retaliate against us have been left with no revolutionary movement after its encirclement and destruction by imperialism; you might understand that such conditions make it difficult to induce fear in those who benefit from the suffering of other men (which is incidentally why pitiful moral spooks are now fashionable again after the hilarious bankruptcy of faith in irresistible historical necessity)

Why do you always seem either one foot in the grave depressed or manic-nostalgic for when you used to care about social change?

I’m just thinking about the survival of the species.
I like them.

It seems weird doesn’t it? I want a lot of changes, and they’re all possible and very necessary, but I doubt we’ll make it. Can’t let a little thing like that stop you from trying though.

The survival of the species is a giga spook, but I'm not that guy.
I was referring to the "decentralized direct democracies" the biggest spook that ever existed

>It seems weird doesn’t it? I want a lot of changes, and they’re all possible and very necessary, but I doubt we’ll make it. Can’t let a little thing like that stop you from trying though.
Necessary to what, your reward in the afterlife?

>union of egoists is a spook!
> SPOOK SPOOK SPOOK

There is no afterlife and I don’t even like fame.
I would live a life extension though.

Human beings aren't egoist, cope more whore
Fascism will be a reality in your life time, and stirnerians will be at the top of the oppressive regime that will stamp a boot in your face for the rest of your days u mad?

Read the book

Attached: A33A7C9D-B0BA-4800-A10C-4DD243A58726.png (217x300, 23K)

Mussilini's favourite book btw :)

The Italian must be worse than the English version

Coping ang*o woman
It's over for you

Attached: 432357F1-C799-4B6A-9647-885F942DC396.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

Cringe ang*o show that I never watched nor ever will

>Read the book

sure I did

"I decide whether it is theright thingin me; there is no rightoutsideme. If it is right forme,[a common German phrase for “it suits me”] it is right. Possibly this may not suffice to make it right for the rest;i. e., their care, not mine: let them defend themselves. And if for the whole world something were not right, but it were right for me,i. e., I wanted it, then I would ask nothing about the whole world. So every one does who knows how to valuehimself, every one in the degree that he is an egoist; for might goes before right, and that — with perfect right."

that's all i need to know when i am told of children dying in coltan mines for us to comfortably banter on our phones

>bad spelling

copypasted from theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own

i hate trips but i kinda feel bad for butterfly putting in any effort at all instead of just saying read ____. no one ever seems to listen

>X is a spook
Can people stop thinking this way? In many cases the direction from which something is approached has more to do with it it being spook or not than the thing itself does. It's a subjective position, one that can have objective comments made on it, but a subjective position nonetheless. There probably only a couple of things that are spooks-by-definition.

>entire words deleted or duplicated
thanks phone

>Can people stop thinking this way? In many cases the direction from which something is approached has more to do with it being spook or not than the thing itself does. It's a subjective position, one that can have objective comments made on it, but a subjective position nonetheless. There are probably only a couple of things that are spooks-by-definition.

Kant annihilated his kind a century prior

The collection of economic policies generally termed as "neoliberalism" in the west fail to account for the negative externalities inevitably linked to theoretically limitless human demand.

Hurrr fucking durr I'm gonna build a sustainable cycle that doesn't account for human autism

It does.

FEUDALISM DID MORE FOR THE HUMAN SOUL THAN CRAPITALISM EVER DID.
#FAX!!!!!!

>Mothers have been raising their kids with the golden rule since before speech developed.

wow so amazing, truly an achievement to be celebrated, fuck off butty, worthless piece of sh*t

From my understating, if by friends you mean they are willingly together doing what they want for their own reasons and are ok with that then, yes.