New Tao Lin Novel

>Photo of me working on my novel, Leave Society, which is forthcoming from Vintage in 2020 or 2021. I’m finishing a first draft this month. Currently it has an epigraph from Kathleen Harrison (“Nothing is as it appears to be. This is not glib.”) and is ~81,000 words and in four parts (Year of Mercury, Year of Pain, Year of Mountains, Year of Detox) and thirty-six chapters (Surgery, Decay, Yoga, Dentists, Barcelona, Florida; Hand, Handsome, Taitung, Massage, Machines, Ninja, Ankylosing, Thyroid, Coleman, Blaming, Microfireflies; Anions, Mediating, Catatonia, Falling, Crestor Coffee Cake, Friendship, Flow State, Sao Mu, Momo, Resonance, Variations; Dudu, Race, Deterioration, Upset, Twitching, Curse, Dustwinkling, Fruitresting). The protagonist is named Li. The main characters are him and his parents.

Are you excited, Yea Forums?

Attached: new tao lin novel.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Weather-Vane-Gedalia-Gershon/dp/1723762806/
instagram.com/mtgjdfjdfgukkhddtyhcffghhvdfyg/?hl=fr-ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you really him?

why do you write like that? it's not ergonomic

i hope you make it short, like shoplifting. that's better than taipei.

Good to know he’s still living off his parent’s money and reading popsci/history/self-help books. trust no man who takes the Lishian MFA short story turn seriously.

also are you still taking drugs?

Is Megan mad at us?

B R A A P

A

R

N

Absolutely, fuck the MFA system.

explain?

Asians can't be fiction writers. It requires creativity and whites are the only creative race, which is why whites have invented everything and written all the good books.

amazon.com/Weather-Vane-Gedalia-Gershon/dp/1723762806/

Attached: TIMESAND___62v47c245ru352795367o43o4677o367.png (135x112, 3K)

Who ever this fag is everything he would say or or write will now be irrelevant to me as he is obviously too dumb not to fall for this garbage.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-214200_Chrome.jpg (915x788, 198K)

the absolute state of Yea Forums

why did you guys meme me into reading him, i thought we were friends

Lifted from his instagram.
instagram.com/mtgjdfjdfgukkhddtyhcffghhvdfyg/?hl=fr-ca

>i
Don't think for a second that I'm not keeping track of you....I mark every lowercase 'i' that I see in my logbook.

oh shi-

i just wanted you to know teehee

how new are you?

Attached: 1566580217507.png (1600x1067, 3.1M)

Why have these nobodies suddenly become relevant in the past few days?

I received Sapiens as a gift and blazed through it in less than a week. It was engaging and, especially the first third, was very insightful. Yes, there is some materialist and relativist crap sprinkled in, but still a good book.

From worshiping Mishima to Stormfront shills. How the mighty have fallen

A lot of writers were great artists while being brainlets. Dostoyevsky for example. Plus, there's nothing wrong with sapiens.

Jesus Christ, reading that is an unmediated experience of entropy.

Imagine gloating over a jovian jenken-jarring junta's jocular joustings

It’s the /pol/ autistic cunts breaching in

hi sean penn

Don't call me that

if you don't want to be called sean penn don't over-alliterate

Just facts, bros. People are different and have different nature's and aptitudes, this is simply common sense.

take your eristic "arguing" elsewhere, stain

>every group is equally capable despite evolving separately for millennia and clearly exhibiting different aptitudes

Imagine believing this in 2019.

imagine needing to put words in other people's mouths to "win" pointless internet "debates"

What a waste of a response you insipid queer. Try to be the least bit amusing next time.

what's MFA?

>MFA
In America, it's a Masters in Food Artisanry, a requirement for all fast food workers

haha, very amusing

How long have you been using Yea Forums?
Masters of Fine Arts, a graduate degree

i got halfway through taipei and dropped it because the prose felt like a stream of consciousness stroke

I liked taipei because its a book about nothing

That's the appeal

I wonder how long he sits like that and writes. I'm struggling with a comfortable position due to strange neck issues, and I'm gonna try that out.

Inspiration incoming

excited for you, user. i'll publish it in my next book if it's any good

what do you think Megan's next project will be?

Attached: like and support your favorite alt lit authorettes.png (685x713, 388K)

Is Tao Lin trying to become the American Houllebecq? His most recent book, as well as this upcoming one, make me think so, and there's always been a bit of a Houllebecq-esque strain to him.

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

Oh do they?

Unironically i want more books like it