Opinions on Kantgoblin?

Opinions on Kantgoblin?

Attached: kantgoblin.png (500x603, 226K)

Attached: EDJIF2-WsAE1mGM.jpg (717x577, 84K)

he cute

Why are Germans so autistic

They've evolved for warfare, and warfare requires discipline

>Germans
Prussians*

My main man Kant was a late bloomer (his first major work came out in his mid 50s, and with it he basically repudiated everything he wrote beforehand), and starting from the 1870s he started becoming very aware of his mortality: he was really scared of dying before managing to write all his thoughts on paper: he ended up living a very rigid and healthy lifestyle, dying gracefully in his 90s. I guess it was worth it, since he managed to formulate his entire and fully comprehensive (it accounts for every major branch of philosophy!) philosophical system in his next 30 years.

>My main man Kant was a late bloomer (his first major work came out in his mid 50s
That gives me some hope, thanks user. There is too much emphasis on the precocious genius in our culture

He'd already thought up the Kant-Laplace nebular theory back in 1755, when he was 31 years old, and got Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime in 1764.
He was already a greatly esteemed philosopher by the time he wrote the Critique of Pure Reason, with many years of teaching metaphysics and logic, as well as a variety of other subjects, behind him.
He wasn't a late bloomer at all. He just wrote one of the most significant works in philosophy by the time he was quite mature.

>He'd already thought up the Kant-Laplace nebular theory back in 1755, when he was 31 years old, and got Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime in 1764.
Both texts are interesting for esegetical reasons, but they weren't, and still aren't influential.
>He was already a greatly esteemed philosopher by the time he wrote the Critique of Pure Reason
Eh, not really as a philosopher. He was mostly known for his work on Geography, which are now completely discredited, and which had literally no bearing on his philosophy. Again, with his first Critique he pretty much discarded all of his prior philosophical works (mainly composed by short essais that has little to no relevance in Kant's time).
>With many years of teaching metaphysics and logic, as well as a variety of other subjects, behind him.
Just 10, Kant got his tenure in his late 40s.
>He wasn't a late bloomer at all. He just wrote one of the most significant works in philosophy by the time he was quite mature
By every philosophical standard he was a late bloomer. What other classical philosopher wrote their first relevant text when they were 57?

This sounds like a story Elon Musk would make up about himself.

based destroyinganon’slastshredofhope poster

based german precision

Attached: 1473070703028.png (576x206, 30K)

Looks like Yoda

God damn I hate that fucking goblin, he should have been aborted.

>t. David Hume

lmao it does

t. Ayn Rand

Why hes so smug?

Why do they constantly lose then?

No wonder he died a virgin.

He wasn't that chaste in his youth, the Kant that everyone knows (asexual, punctual, strict, autistic, etc) was the one between his 60s and 80s.

Oh my god! he's literally me

>starting from the 1870s he started becoming very aware of his mortality
No kidding, he'd been dead for several decades by then.

Because eugenics doesn't work.

Legend has it that people calibrated their watches according to the moment Kantgoblin passed outside their homes during their reflective walks. Fucking legend this guy.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-05 15-53-39.png (270x135, 12K)

Because of their autism they keep taking on the entire world.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The aristocracy during feudalism was germanic.

>you will never have a servant who puts up with all your autistic desires

In Kant's time the German were still seen as a youthful idealistic bunch. The proverb "Germany is Hamlet" also meant "Germans are Hamlets". It's Bismarck that really whipped them into shape, and even then it wasn't painless.

The Germans are only one of the Germanic tribes (in other languages they're called the Alemani), unless you want to consider the French, Spaniards and Italians as Germans too.

"I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more."

t. Otto Von Bismark

This statement alone caused a breakthrough in German thought. Led by this "genius" rhetoric, the Germans brought their inferiority complex to new heights. They were now united as one. The Germans were all finally living in one country. Undivided in their quest for relevance, they decided to call their country: The German "Empire"

Yes, the guy did spank them into relevance.
There's a funny bit in Genealogy of Morals, where Nietzsche says that when Napoleon met Goethe, he said "Here's is a man" (that much is historically attested) and Nietzsche adds, very sarcastically: "He meant he expected to see a German instead". Nietzsche's intent here is to say that Germans in Napoleon's time were still viewed as unmanly, and despite his anti-Germans bias history proves him right, for that was indeed the stereotype at the time.

lmao what moron would ever call Goethe “a (real) man”.
not to discreted wolfgang but he is quite the opposite of manly.
Why do anglos willingly forget that Austrians are fucking german and that these austrians led the 1000yeqr old holy roman empire and even the german federtion after autistic bonaparte waltzed through, till the prissians screeched to be a relevant European power by their own volition.
Friedrich the Great BTFO three enemies at once is no insignificant LARP and this was during Kant’s time.

After the germanic invasions in the Roman Empire they became the aristocracy.

The aristocracy was made of primarily non germanic sources in feudal times. You probably think of very early kingdoms after the fall of the empire, and they were precisely composed of 'germanic' (purely linguistic category here) people that didn't remain in Germany. Prussian autism is its own thing.

autism

Possibly Schopenhauer as Goethe was his daddio for a while. Also the sheer level of poon he got was insane.

Everyone in this thread has to go back to r*ddit.

Milk is for the pussy?

>The aristocracy was made of primarily non germanic sources in feudal times.
This is incorrect. Feudalism itself is a very Germanic form of governance and it got spread about a lot in the first instance by naughty Normans (southern Vikings p much), it can seem like it was widerspread especially in the south of Europe, but that's partly a simplification or mistake of later commentators (like Marx) and a result of the church choosing the feudal system during the crusades because it was much more effective at keeping Papa up top and everyone else in line than other systems prevalent at the time. It's arguably what the crusades were really about as the support to the Eastern Empire was quite poor, as was the missionary work, while there were massacres in Western Europe against "heretics". There's also a little bit of muddiness here because you get a lot of Germanic families being elevated to aristocracy who are in large part the surviving aristocracy today, plus a lot of invasions from outsiders.