Since transexuality is profoundly degrading for the individual choosing its path

...and if shame is by definition the feeling of beeing seen degraded...is it impossible for a transexual to truly feel pride.

Attached: 1564002798703.jpg (750x750, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k992299p/f1.image
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vous avez quatre heures!

Bad thread. Wrong board.

>Since transexuality is profoundly degrading for the individual choosing its path
Sure
>and if shame is by definition the feeling of beeing seen degraded
Kinda
>is it impossible for a transexual to truly feel pride.
Yes, feeling pride in shameful and degrading acts is quite common
Also, wrong board.

>and if shame is by definition the feeling of beeing seen degraded
Ever heard of self deprecation? Many of these individuals likely wish they had experienced poverty as children. It grants moral superiority and righteousness, being degraded, marginalized and the like.

The masochist experiences pride only in the most acute shame.

In one of my higher-level CS classes, there is this fat male transsexual who puts on revealing clothing and has dyed purple hair. He is also very tall, White, and fat, and I wish I could complain to the teacher that I find his manner of clothing annoying. Thankfully, I don't sit anywhere near him, but whenever I walk to class, I see him and feel disgusted. Why are Americans like this?

But how can someone see merit in self degradation and mutilation when the act itself is only displays arrogance and disregard twords one s luck?

This is a board for discussing literature.

Victimhood is practically revered now, oh ancient boomer. Being beaten down means you will hold immediate regard from your peers, as a sort of reparation or protection cope. The arrogance of self deprecation is irrelevant if all parties involved believe that the deprecation was a product of one's environment, or an inevitability out of that individual's control. Pity the mentally retarded, near comatose hobo; surely he would've never been driven to that state had society not been so evil and unfair.

Philosophy is literature.

>Since transexuality is profoundly degrading for the individual choosing its path.
Bullshit subjective opinion posited as if it was some sort of objective fact.
>and if shame is by definition the feeling of being seen degraded.
Idiotic partial subjective definition (as is shame can't be felt without the danger of others knowing about it)

>is it impossible for a transexual to truly feel pride.
Absurd conclusion based on idiotic subjective assumptions.

Good work, OP. Try to remember that your opinion on other people's shit has nothing to do with their feelings or experiences.

Brainwashing no will to improve, nobody has taught him to think for himself, constant spoonfeeding?

>Victimhood is practically revered now
Only of a very narrow and specific kind of variety that serves the interests of a specific ethnic elite.

How's your gaping wound feeling today, Xer?

>Wrong board.
>wrong board
He said the word 'profoundly', it's Yea Forums.

Philosophical discussion can go on either Yea Forums or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on Yea Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

now fuck off

No idea what you're trying to say, user.

Fine the definition of moral used in this thread comes from this moral manual.

Attached: 20190831_155320.jpg (738x1059, 567K)

>Xer
Imagine being so much of a supremacist that you wouldn't even consider seeing the extent other cultures and languages have handled their pronouns; no, you must make a new one and market it loudly in a value-competition, trying to combat one's way to victory in a game of shame and false accusations.

The Finnish language has no masculine/feminine/neutral distinction among its words and their twists and turns. One pronoun to rule them all, not 70.

NOOOOOOO!
*vanishes into a statistic*

These people actively relish victimhood, i suppose its something sexual. They all display clear exhibitionist narcissitic and sadomasochistic traits, which leftists enable in the name of liberation, but i doubt they are happy. Trannies are a sad example of the ideologically driven distorsion and perversion of natural human drives.

As you can see on p12

Attached: 20190904_195406.jpg (1228x389, 285K)

Retard

I agree with this generally, can you give examples as to what you think is revered and what isn't?

is this why all finnish people look like trannies?

Retarded rule. Go make your 274050268th Nietzsche thread.

For anyone wishing acces to the original book it is available online here gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k992299p/f1.image

hey i didn't make the rules. tell mr Yea Forums

ok then
why are you not ashamed? certainly most of society would consider you degraded because of your opinions

I cant help but see trannies as tribal enemies, some are i suppose good people, but given that ther interests are fundamentally opposed to mine and their ideology is incompatible with my conception of a good life what can i do but oppose them at every turn?. I do not hate them just like it is pointless to hate the viper or the plague rat it is enough to understand their evil and harmful nature.

That's absurd. Their interests and ideology have no real effect on your life in any way. How badly would you have to exaggerate matters to claim they somehow interfered directly with your pursuit of "a good life"? And calling them "harmful and evil" is just bullshit by any practical measure. Show us on the doll where the mean trans people hurt you.

xe is saying that you're a post-op tranny with a festering wound for a cunny

Years of indoctrination, shaming and destruction the people giving into decadence are still a minority, a well connected and powefull minority but a minority non the less.

They have done nothing to me personally howhever my sworn enemies the progressives and the globohomo seem to be devoted to them. This is a civil war there are no innocents and no noncombatants in war.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the translation. No, just a boring cis guy who knows trans folks aren't my problem. TV evangelists, on the other hand...

L I T E R A T U R E

I'm not a tranny, but it will be fun to watch you both kill one another. You won't pull me into your bullshit.

Must be why they need it

Twitter Bluecheck journos are todays tv evangelists. Jesus is a pink haired queer. The objective is fundamentally the same control the masses with slave morality

They cannot possibly have it

Right... well, I'm not sure what your grand plans for resistance to the left-wing scourge is, but I'll see you on your battlefield. I'll take the snowflakes over the trumpites any day.

I d rather have my child beeing thought that evolution is not real than having him beeing put under hormones blocker.

It's not really an either/or choice, user. But I doubt you have any children, so not a concern.

Alright.
Dear Mr. 4channel,
Threads that pertain to common topics of literature, although separate to specific pieces of literature, ought to be allowed on this board. It happens that they sometimes are. The merit of a thread should be decided by the discussion following the opening post. If an opening post is on topic, and the discussion below it is garbage and off topic, it is a bad thread. If the opening post is in a gray area of the rule, and the discussion is good and on topic, it is a good thread. There are plenty of off topic, empty threads on this board that never get 404d, it is too often those that are questionably relevant, with good discussion, that get removed.
Also, please ban the use of the butterfly tripcode. More off topic shit is generated because of that than almost any other one subject on this board, other than maybe niggers or trannies.

can you say that again in clear english?

Usually transpeople feel degraded before they choose their path because they're so and so wrong gender. When they make their choice, they're met with feelings of relief and empowerment. The feelings of isolation and confusion alienates them, not the choice in choosing a group identity.

Trannies are just autists who lacking willpower fell for entry level establishment propaganda. They get sold the idea transitioning will solve all their problems and cure their depression that they will go from being a gross incel to being showered with instant sympathy and support by the left.

books

So what? How is that your problem? I could say the same thing about born-again Christians.

many "common topics of literature" already have their own board. examples include technology, business, DIY, cooking, fashion, sports etc etc. if i posted endless threads about which screwdriver was better or if cabbage is actually a food or the manifestation of evil, you or someone would probably divert me to one of those boards. your pop-thinking nonsense is not more on-topic for a literature board simply because it appears in a book.
/his/ was created so that you people would fuck off there. now fuck off

I'm not a christian. I'm a right wing atheist

Didn't say you were. You seem determined to consider other people's struggles and preferences as your problem, though. When they're running governments and companies and distinctly affecting your rights and life, then they're your issue.