So , I met a Yea Forums girl

I have her number and hangout with her 2 times a week.

She is working on her degree to become a publisher. How do I not fuck it up. What book do I need to not fail?

Attached: depositphotos_144634343-stock-photo-black-woman-reading-book-in.jpg (1600x1168, 134K)

I am the girl you fell in love with user. Truth is, I don't like you, and I just want gibs. I'm also secretly a lesbian who looks up to Ellen DeGeneres. I want to destroy the patriarchy.

Nooooooo

Attached: 1525873735636.jpg (785x731, 101K)

unironically be yourself, but you have find out yourself if you aren't repulsive

First of all make sure she is an actual Yea Forums girl. Since she is studying that noble field it's safe to assume that she is an actual Yea Forums girl but you should make sure she is if you haven't done so already. I went on a date with a supposed Yea Forums girl and found out all she had read were YA novels, and when i asked her if she liked philosophy, as a way to regain my lost interest in her, she was quick to say yes enthusiastically which peaked my interest and made my phallus go zoom zoom, but when i enquired her further she said she really enjoyed the school of life's youtube channel. You can never be too sure with these women user be safe

plus she had HIV

>publisher
she's gonna have to suck a lot of dick to become one.

>school of life
doged a bullit there frend

plus I had HIV

Yeah she stated she does not enjoy philosophy. But you can't except deep philosophical discussion with a female.
I'm in it for the companionship aspect of a relationship. At least she likes a variety of genre

Don't fall into the insecure masculine sensitive lit guy trap of unconsciously competing with her. It's pathetic. Admire her for her talents. They don't take away from yours.

>But you can't except deep philosophical discussion with a female.
Yeah I hope she never speaks to you again, you deserve to be alone

dilate

School of Life is sane, smart advice. What's so wrong with it? Most women would default to even worse self-help books or default to copying other women's values via Insta mimetic desire.

I have a real vagina you chemically castrated faggot but keep coping you disgusting piece of shit. I'm so happy knowing you'll never pass your shitty genes to a child you mentally ill fuck

Checked.

Attached: 1558981742104.jpg (398x376, 37K)

That's not how girls react user more like
> Haha I think that you are not very smart user the school of life at least in MY opinion is pretty smart and well done, I believe that you are a bad guy that has never been with a girl. I also like books and I am a girl ask me anything anons. Also who likes non fiction like what?
Shows *bussy* UwU

Unless she is a jewess her career in publishing will never advance beyond the entry level

No he doesn't, women just don't enjoy philosophy as much as men on average. Knowing that that is the case and then not expecting your girlfriend or whatever she may be to him, to enjoy philosophy or even have a philosophical discussion with him is basic logic. Political correctness should never substitute logic, fag.

Just ask her about her stuff and talk about that. If you don't know anything about it, tell her it sounds interesting as hell and to tell you more

Turns out people like talking about themselves and what interests them, and nobody ever really asks.

Attached: 1548187498678.jpg (561x600, 60K)

She literally say she does not like philosophy. And on average girls hate when I am meta or philosophical. That why I talk about story and avoid getting meta .

Not op, but thanks. I needed to hear it.

what does dilate mean?

Urban dictionary exist desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-141202.png (720x1280, 118K)

Hmm, does anyone else have my skin condition where tight-fitting clothes, like suites, that don't give much "breathing space" cause immense irritation? Also, this guy isn't White.

Attached: hmm.jpg (108x118, 3K)

>peaked
its piqued you fucking room temp iq mongoloid

when a transsexual decides it's time to remove what god gave them and replace it with an open wound they have to open up the wound with a tool similar to a dildo several times a day or their wound will close up and they'll no longer neither have a penis or a "vagina".

You cannot change the diamond dozen.

You mean you're allergic to your biological washing powder?