*on his deathbed* "I f-finally admit that Parmenides and Guenon were right...

>*on his deathbed* "I f-finally admit that Parmenides and Guenon were right, I shouldn't have tried to contend with the Eleatic doctrine, I hope that when I die in a few moments I'm not further estranged from the immutable One because of my past ignorance and blasphemy against it... tat tvam asi ... *gurgles*... *dies*"

Attached: 1567557980112.jpg (624x576, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBvEZ7gHDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Guenon
Btfo by Heraclitus and Dr. Jordan B Peterson

>“permanence can be snatched only out of flux; and the passing moment can find its adequate intensity only by its submission to permanence. Those who would disjoin the two elements can find no interpretation of patent facts”

Attached: 1561650510195.jpg (647x656, 177K)

>guenonfag tries to force meme for months
>almost nobody notices or cares
>one guy goes "Dude you've been spamming this for months, what is wrong with you"
>guenonfag replies HAHA TROLLED YOU!!! THE MEME IS THAT THAT I'M FORCING THE MEME!!! and spams it 400 times in one day
>almost nobody notices or cares

Attached: 1567455088229.png (748x1766, 186K)

Attached: B249D703-52C6-4125-8D6E-88BE83F34895.jpg (769x1000, 130K)

>tfw going to visit Guenon’s grave in Egypt for Yea Forums

you right now

Attached: 1559003259127.jpg (785x731, 101K)

don't do that. that's pathetic levels of fanboyism. you will look back on your young self one day and cringe. im trying to help you here. trust me, don't do it.

If anything opposes the One, it means it must be not all that there is.
A thing is only equal to anything which is identical in all qualities to it. Therefore, change destroys all sameness.

t. Whiteheadfag

This. You can't oppose "the One". Literally all experience any instance of change, refutes the possibility of "the One". Parmenides fags can't even open their mouth to speak without refuting themselves thereby.

Attached: 1567539529101.jpg (1125x1099, 396K)

Can someone explain this meme to me?

turf war between whiteheadians and guenonians.

They only think they are opposing the One because they remain ignorant of it, not realizing that it forms the very basis of their being by which they futilely attempt to oppose it

Everybody gets one.

>using terms related to change while presupposing a pure monist ontology
cringe and selfrefutingpilled

*between ~whiteheadians and guenonfag

>doesn't explain himself once
Yea Forums's autism is awe inspiring sometimes

>the same spelling mistakes even
I assume this is some kind of bot.

I notice and care about guenonfag and molyneuxfag and would be sad if I didn’t see them in a Whitehead thread.

>not realizing that non-dualism allows for the illusion of change and that it's not a contradiction whatsoever
hello brainlet department?

no it doesn't. the doctrine of maya is a massive cope with the fact that the teaching refutes itself. maya is literally pic related

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (720x479, 80K)

>the fact that the teaching refutes itself.
and how does it do that exactly?

The same way Parmenides does, only the non-dualists add the magic of maya on top in order to obscure this fact from credulous idiots. Parmenides was at least honest and had some self awareness of the absurdity of his doctrine.

Categorically wrong.

t. Seething whiteheadfag
Its not one person you retard lol

It's like getting barked at by a dog on the way home as a teenager, there's a sweet sort of recognition to it.

>uhhh like omg lol it's like omg

Cringe

Why does Guenonfag always post like this with reddit buzzwords? Is he trying to fit in

it's a form of taqiyya

you still didnt explain how its wrong or illogical

Cringe

It's trying to have your cake and eat it too. You want a nondual metaphysics, but this is incongruous with experience so you invent the magical non-explanation of maya to cope with this fact. And even then it still poses problems, because how can you have magical illusions in a nondual metaphysics. The answer is twofold: that's also an illusion, I ain't gotta explain shit. Answer two is the sacred Poopooshart texts say that it is so, you must respect the sacred texts. You can't see how that's retarded?

The One is not one in a Numerical sense.

Kek

Yes it is, it's just geometric instead of arithmetic.

All you said is that it poses problems, you still
have not refuted anything or shown how anything about it is wrong or illogical, your post is just rhetoric

Cope

>but this is incongruous with experience.
exactly, the phenomenal world is the world of eternal becoming.

unlike the limited, constrained ''metaphysics'' of process, the ultimate reality can't be quantified; by expressing this ultimate reality as the One it entails that it is a matter of analogy but not identity.

>Heraclitus
btfo by Socrates

Mega cringe

Based

>the ultimate reality can't be quanitifed
Except for it being Allah, right? Can't forget that part or we'll go to hell

Cringe
Guenon is based

>no fun allowed

Attached: D0BBD10C-4BDB-41CE-B2D7-88432692ED27.png (741x337, 78K)

*between ~a bald new-ager and based Parmenides fags

Shut up fag thats based. At least he isnt playing wow

I've retroactive parmenides posted before and I'm definitely not guenonfag. You're the real schizo user, always first or second reply in these threads with the same image.

Oh so the “retroactive” thing is a bait. I thought it was a serious remark and corrected them yesterday, saying it was more like “proactively”

Cairofag here, unironically considering doing this

>"based fags"
Stop telling on yourself.

>I've retroactive parmenides posted before and I'm definitely not guenonfag.

t. Guenonfag

Thanks for ruining Guenon AND Advaita posting on this board you obnoxious cancer

reddit

Based
Cringe

>Socrates
btfo by Nietzsche

>redditor projecting and a trip fagging
Seethe

>the sun slowly ascends above the Pyramids on an arid tuesday morning
>A slightly overweight white man with hair stuck to his forehead is walking onward into your perspective in a slightly less than straight line
>He pants for a few moments with his hands on his knees before finally gazing into a derelict square in Cairo
>A motionless stone block dominates the right of the square, adorned with simple text and geometric patterns
>Anons eyes widen nearly as much as the first time he saw Shinji choke Asuka
>I'VE DONE IT, he screams
>I'VE DONE IT
>I'VE DONE IT!

Attached: download.jpg (300x236, 11K)

How do I avoid aging like this bros? He looks awful. I'm a S*rboid if it helps.

wear sunscreen every day, eat a mostly vegetarian diet, drink lots of water every day. Also, start to take a little melatonin every night after you hit 30, your body stops producing it as you get older and you want it because combined anti-inflammatory+anti-oxidants like it slow many harmful effects of aging

Attached: 1555097184521.jpg (664x542, 177K)

Probably done with FaceApp
Based

Just don't be a filthy anglo and you are going to be ok.

Retard

>S*rboid
Serbian I guess? Unless you're British or Irish you'll be fine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBvEZ7gHDI

Speech is, and it is not possible to say that speech is not.

Not speech is not, and it is not possible to say nor think that it is because to do so would be it. All is one, user

Disappointingly sophomoric, Satan.

In the timelessness of orgasm to Ruined Holes NO SICFLICS we are One, user

based OP

Attached: 744b0aba86c0c5c7eb91d1c9a5724efb.jpg (1280x825, 238K)

Monism=/=Salafism

>Philosophers
R E T R O A C T I V E L Y BTFO my the future ONE

Parmenides desu