Queer literature

As a straight white man who is working in deconstructing his prejudices, I am looking forward to reading more books that will help me understand the vibrant and diverse culture of these most noble and progressive of creatures Where can I start?

Attached: ECme4AKW4AER8iu.jpg (1002x988, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/pinko/pinko-magazine
cominsitu.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/theodor-w-adorno-freudian-theory-and-the-pattern-of-fascist-propaganda-5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kickstarter.com/projects/pinko/pinko-magazine

Try Judith Butler or Foucault.

Attached: What.jpg (885x1024, 497K)

Naked Lunch

I wonder whomst in the world could be behind this

Attached: Capture.png (481x400, 294K)

The Bible

both communism and capitalism are nothing more than lgbt cults by this point. Sodomy has effectively supplanted christianity as the state religion of the west. Seems like we could use a '''third position'' of some sort to stand up for the common man out in the street. What did these people ever do beyond getting fucked in the ass, anyways? Christ died on the cross for my sins, he can promise me redemption and eternal life, but what can globohomo pink haired queer mascot do for me?

Attached: corp.-sponsors-for-pride-are-necessaryx750.jpg (750x563, 81K)

I think if I was gay, people like this would push me to begin conversion therapy.

HIV Homofascist Identity works through clone-imprinting and mimetic desire. We desire what others desire because we imitate their desires; thus HIV belief is psychologically contagious. Many gay men long to belong to the HIV Blood Brotherhood because they feel secure and at home in this slave-morality clone-zone where blind belief replaces autonomous thinking. At a psychological level, the price for the passionate devotion to HIV Belief is giving up a critical faculty: when people leave HIV Belief (like leaving Scientology) you see them regain their critical faculty. There is no loyalty without hatred: passionate membership to the HIV Homofascist ingroup can fuel hatred for the outgroup (the HIV-negative outsider or HIV non-existentialists) - seeing AIDS dissidents as a threat and obstacle to their blind HIV Belief.

Very well put.

What the fuck did I just read

It's a summary of Adorno on the spectre of homofascism.

>In our hearts, in our holes
This is a joke, right?

>Gay communism
Redundant

I am a scholar of faggotism. Ask away.

In a cultural marxist dystopia in which the rightful place of "the man" has been usurped by a 300lbs blue haired queer victimblob, wouldnt merely refusing to apologise for being white and straight a radical political act?

source?

>cultural marxist
For the thousandth time, this isn't marxism. It's a subversion of marxism. Marxism in concerned with class relations, the ownership of the means of production, and behavior of capital.It's a materialist, socio-economic ideology and nothing more.

The current status quo is culturally marxist but economically capitalist. Besides any actual marxist group out there would ostracise you for being insufficiently enthusiastic about the big gay

Also currently tring to do this but with niggers, any tips?
I don't even HATE them, it's more of an instinctive disgust sort of thing.

Well then answer this question libtard;
People who split others into categories like gay or straight are the real racists
Simple as

>culturally marxist
Once more, this concept denotes nothing. Cultural marxism isn't marxism. It's a bastardization and defunct mutation of marxism that has nothing to do with real marxism.

>It's a bastardization and defunct mutation of marxism that has nothing to do with real marxism.
It's not even marxism, let alone "real marxism"

That isn't a question ya big dummy.

This is the most demonic imagery I’ve ever seen on here.

Right, that's the more correct way of putting it.
It shares a superficial family resemblance to marxism however, by dividing different groups into oppressor and oppressed and trying to instigate revolutionary change by reversing or negating these dynamics. But that is about all it borrows from marxism.

how young is too young to start r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ oh i'm sorry I mean ''queering their gender binaries''?

Hans, get the flammenwerfer

Attached: 1560819326267.png (1544x542, 608K)

of course it's a retarded youtuber propaganda term but you're not helping your case by insisting it denotes nothing and then describing the qualities of that supposed nothing.

I'd say about 18 years of age.

Oh, I mean,

Yes, I clarified my statement here

>source
cominsitu.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/theodor-w-adorno-freudian-theory-and-the-pattern-of-fascist-propaganda-5.pdf

Or more generally, Minima Moralia.

le real marxists are a couple of dozen autists on leftypol who are activelly hated and seen as no better than fascists by the rest of the left. If you are a straight white male working class and not part of the elite you have literally no reason to be a marxist except out of a misguided sense of masochism

Real marxism is dead. The term is used as a scare-tactic by conservatives to create the illusion of a leftist threat on their way of life. Liberalism, the dominant flavor of leftism, is utterly owned and controlled by capitalist interests.

Those who believe in marxism now are scattered and disorganized and without a chance of implementing their worldview. Not any more than fascist supporters are able.

Not that poster, but HIV didn’t exist when Adorno was alive. Adorno did see fascism as a kind of inverse oedipalism, where the strong male leader is worshipped and eroticized. The bonds of brotherhood, the elimination of authority excepting that of the Leader and his representatives, the dissolving of the self into the mass, the suppression of everything feminine and the visceral fear of it (see Male Fantasies by Theweleit): all of these phenomena of fascism were symptomatic of this inverse oedipalism.

The omnipresence of statuary of the fit male body was like an acceptable eroticism. As a gay man, these ideas I find homophobic, and yet there is a kernel of truth in them in the sense that some gay men seem so not positively, but negatively. Their horror of everything feminine leads to their homosexuality.

Adorno notes that the prioritization of fraternal ties over and above maternal ties is homoerotic in character.

I think Adorno was right about a lot of things, but I think he was wrong about this for the most part.