You dare come to this realm and challenge ME? So be it. Let us see what happens to your arrogance as I destroy you

>You dare come to this realm and challenge ME? So be it. Let us see what happens to your arrogance as I destroy you.

Attached: 46156894821_545d937cf9_b.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/rosiegray/national-conservatism-trump
moldbuggery.blogspot.com/2009/03/collected-writings-of-mencius-moldbug.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that face is so pathetic

I wish he was my dad or older brother. One of the most based people alive right now.

Attached: D0BVJL3W0AAtOYO.jpg (1200x798, 189K)

Lads, what is he doing now? When will Lord Moldberg return?

He quit his startup and swore never to get involved in one again. He's probably just sitting on his ass reading old books to his daughter somewhere.

Curtis now that you are rich and retired please start writing again.

I slip a subtle Moldbug reference into my conversations with strangers so to find kindred spirits who might respond in kind.

Attached: 0.jpg (650x809, 74K)

he showed up at the national conservative convention a couple months ago

Link? Pics? Any other information at all?

let me find the article (i hoard this kind of shit) so you can ctrl-f

from the original link
buzzfeednews.com/article/rosiegray/national-conservatism-trump

lmao i've just realized i saved a webpage from buzzfeed

Nice, thanks a lot senpai

now that i'm rereading the paragraph on moldbug: the one who wrote this report is an imbecile

>"...at one point stood up and asked a question of the panelists during a breakout session."
>doesn't write about the question
what a shit reporter lmao

>His presence implied that the fringe and very online ideologies of the right were not unwelcome.
Nationalists were unwelcome, though. But ok it's buzzfeed.

That's true, holy shit that would have been some rare gold from BuzzFeed. Oh well, at least we know he's alive and not completely and utterly blackpilled.

Attached: Hot-4PCS-set-Women-s-Wear-Dance-Latin-Dance-Clothing-Arab-Belly-Dance-Costumes-Withe-Veils.jpg_640x6 (374x565, 37K)

is that neil gaiman?

>tfw you will never be his son and inherit is gargantuan IQ

He's the only singular person who can realistically change shit right now.
>Is literally a genius
>Has great connections
>Independently wealthy
>Extremely erudite
>Near-unlimited free time
>Member of the Tribe

Lord Moldberg should just come back already and get his autistic supervillain act on.

i've read patchwork and the arguments are weak af
in the last chapter it even looks like he was tired of writing, and just shitposted his way out of the book

>read: where is today's epistemic master

Read 'Open Letter' and keep in mind that he was writing all this shit as he was coming up with it. There's a ton of flaws and errors in his writing, but his fundamental points are extremely insightful - in my opinion at least.

Why is this old Jewess cosplaying as a schoolgirl?

I dunno, why is the old jew in OP's pic cosplaying as some sort of badass? It's cute, that's why.

Link? Google returns fuck all.

I do the same but with Gregory Berrycone references

Based

>He quit his startup and swore never to get involved in one again

why?

Nobody knows.

I've read
>An Open Letter
>A Gentle Introduction
>Patchwork
>Technology, Communism and the Brown Scare
>A Formalist Manifesto
Where to now? Also which other dark enlightenmnet/NrX writers should I check out?

Attached: 1492831872212.gif (448x796, 1.98M)

boy is a CLOWN

the cathedral is a sound theory. everything else he says is completely retarded basic right wing shit masquerading as something avantgarde

moldbuggery.blogspot.com/2009/03/collected-writings-of-mencius-moldbug.html?m=1 - this has links to everything he references

>I'll tell you what the real emotion behind theArab Springwas. Actually,Beaviscan tell you better. "Fire is cool," said Beavis. Fire is indeed cool. Americans were bored and needed some betterCNN. They wanted to see shit burn. Shit indeed burned, and is still burning. Which was cool. So they got what they wanted. Not too different from the crowd in theColosseum, just less honest about how they satisfy their very simple chimp/human needs.

tfw he summed up most of /pol/

Attached: 1567667042684.png (670x718, 673K)