What books will teach me how to get pussy?

What books will teach me how to get pussy?

Attached: 1564559161737.jpg (960x825, 67K)

The Book of Pook.

Maybe a book on fitness and nutrition? Attraction is 99% physical. Women will never fuck you because of your sophisticated opinions.

Yes but you have to be able to approach women. Even if you look good women wont approach you. Only if you're top 0.1% giga chad will women do it for you. So social skills are most important alongside looks.

Either:
-have a good personality
-get a nice haircut
-do exercise
-eat well
-sleep well
-stop breathing through your mouth
-get a job
-look for women but don't be a creep about it
or
Accept that 2D is infinitely superior to 3D

>/fit/

Just be yourself

So if I understand correctly, one has to get a job of lifting a therapist in shower while getting a haircut. And then, only then will penis enter the vagina?

Attached: whore.jpg (960x1280, 78K)

Hello Satan, i am already above average in looks and lift. But i don't know how to talk to people especially with women.
How to approach?
What to talk about?
These are my problems.

>-get a nice haircut
>-do exercise
>-eat well
>-sleep well
>-stop breathing through your mouth
>-get a job
Done

>-look for women but don't be a creep about it
Well girls check me out and smile at me when we happen to notice each other. Though i don't know what to say or do, so i just look away and move on.

>-have a good personality
What does it even mean?

The first step in getting pussy is putting your book down.

> >-have a good personality
>What does it even mean?
700mg Tren E

you should instead read books that make you stop pursuing women

Just go to Iceland, even if you're a Yea Forums shitposter someone will throw themselves at you.

Why, what's wrong with Iceland?

Kys anti-natalist

Now you must read Lacan. You must understand l'objet petit a, which is to say that the object of desire is not the same as the impetus for the desire. You must learn to navigate through the Borromean rings. Only then will you have a good theoretic grounding in not going directly towards your goal. Desire is a precious and delicate thing.

Bro just be yourself

Lots of single mums go there.

What books will teach me stop posting which books will teach me threads?

What the fuck does that have to do with getting a gf?

Drop the books. Get a lyf, hit the gym hard and get a physique, get a job/study, meet people and go at events or parties. Learn to drink to the point where you don't give a fuck about approaching and do it. There, done.

Do starting strength and get to an intermediate level.

If you want pussy this is how you do it. If you want a relationship you have to take other means.

I already go to the gym and have a job. But the people at my job are mostly older men and the few women that work there are married milfs. I don't know where and especially how to meet people.
Should i just go to a random pub get drunk and hit on all girls, i wouldn't even know what to say and i'm not used to drink heavy (might end up doing something that i will regret)?

>starting strength
Hell be a t Rex
Do SS for 6 months, then get on a bodybuilding routine like Phul or phat or push pull legs. Do progressive overload and learn the fitness lifestyle. Repeat for 2 years at least and you'll have a nice physiq

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I already lift and look like I lift. Girls check me out but i don't know how to approach and what to say that wouldn't be incredibly weird and cringey.

You need to go with friends you trust. That way if you have problems you can trust someone to not have you collapse. And also yes, alcool is a way to lose inhibitions and realize approaching women is nothing special to be feared coz they can fuck themselves if they say no. But you gotta FEEL this on your skin, telling you won't work.

Develop an aesthetic. As long as you’re not fat, your muscle mass isn’t going to matter much when it comes to having sex—unless, of course, the women you want are into that sort of thing, but there is much better pussy to be had, i.e., art hoes.

Attached: FE124177-9CB5-4565-93C1-B8AABA0407F1.jpg (1600x1027, 355K)

So read Lacan, eat your dasein.

>don't be fat or even chubby
>have a job
>get a decent haircut

eventually a roast will attach to you like a parasitic barnacle

They have a tiny genetic pool. They have an app there so you can check peoples family line to make sure you're not fucking your cousin.