What's your process for writing?

What's your process for writing?

Personally, I gotta do it in the early a.m., while the rest of the world is asleep. And I need coffee.

Attached: ryukopants.gif (500x281, 957K)

that’s deep bruh

Thank. I like the calm of the early morning.

Early in the morning or past midnight. Preferably written at one time, then edited at the other. Coffee helps unless I feel like writing something moody/angsty

>Anime
Low IQ retard dumb fuck twat cunt

I'm the same way. Except, instead of waking up very early in the morning, I stay up to those hours, averaging around a 4-5 AM bed time.

>in the early a.m., while the rest of the world is asleep
You do realize that somewhere in another parts of the planet it's early afternoon and countless people are already well into the works of their day, right? And in another part, perhaps even more people have just about finished what they could do for a day? That limited worldview is generally not great for a writer, but the phrase itself is still pretty good. I think I'll steal it or write something similar if I ever need to portray the thoughts of a midwit who's full of oneself.

OH GOD NOT THE C-C-C-C-C-C

OUT WITH IT!

source on the anime?

nvm I found it

Attached: 1567095125510.webm (640x480, 545K)

>That limited worldview is generally not great for a writer

cringe

You're the one who comes across as way too full of himself desu

I find that I write most if I start before 6 and finish after 6. I tried writing at night when I'm comfiest but it's not nearly as productive as when I start before 6 and finish after 6

What do you guys write about?
I'd like to start writing but it would probably end up being about myself, in the kind of way that could send me to an asylum.

Write out the Save the Cat steps first.

I write in a notebook, and go outside in nature to write.

Just take a ton of Vyvanse and do a play without ever having read one like I did, bro.

Attached: Distinct characters lost in the fantasy of the author (1).png (500x775, 582K)

Bobbyboulders?

In the evening because if i do it early my brain starts spinning and getting slightly autstic on the day. Which is not good for social relationships.

Yeah I look forward to seeing that unremarkable idea replicated word for word in your autobiography faggot

I used to take Vyvanse and it sent me into uncontrollable fits of masturbation

I almost miss this. Almost.