You aren't smart

You aren't smart.

Attached: stare.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQE79PWgTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I KNOW THAT. I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT. JUST LET ME PRETEND TO BE ON THE INTERNET, GOD DAMN IT. JUST LET ME PRETEND.

Attached: 1566451808093.png (526x533, 345K)

I came here because recently my therapist said I was gifted and that I suppressed my talent, so ive been reading philosophy and certain books like i did when i was 12-16

You are a whatever the proper term is for someone who believes they are a frog.

>my therapist said I was gifted
But are you paying this therapist, you dummy?

>says the frog poster
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQE79PWgTE

I was forced to see this therapist for years, and recently was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. When i was 7 I started writing music, and played guitar until I was 12. I was always obsessed with certain topics, and hated fiction for the most part. I won a lot of awards and did a lot of things. And honestly I never even realized how much I did. I was always chasing awards and achievements. It would keep me up all night and I have a fear of failure, fainting, and im kind of a hypochondriac. My therapist thought it wouldve been better if I went to a better school instead my really small town school.

what happened to zoroaster poster's post?

IQ wise I’m above average. And Verbal-Linguistic IQ I’m an outlier. Hasn’t been of much benefit though, other than I can parse Kant decently well.

i know i'm a low iq pseud

Fuck you

I can't imagine how you people survive with your

Attached: 1565207522048.png (600x842, 142K)

Does a sprinter ask how so many people get along in life by walking so slowly?

yeah thank god

True

and it is precisely upon realising this that I become more aware than you.

Attached: platoo.png (314x354, 183K)

True. I can't even remember what I read anymore

Bro therapists are just memes as long as you don’t hurt people you can do and see whatever the fuck you want

>remembering
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Oh well.

*you're not smart
FTFY

Well under that criteria im downright retarded by comparison.

Attached: pepe bleach.png (780x438, 239K)

I know,
I just like books.
why do you think, that I think I am smart?