Why do so many on this board have a superiority complex?

Attached: everyone.png (500x402, 92K)

only an idiot would think that

Because I am superior

Attached: 1567377472651.png (602x636, 425K)

Are you one of those people that believe no one is better than anyone else?

no clearly not, but humility is a virtue

do you even know why that characters name is homer?

it’s an epic reference...hehe get it?

Literature in general creates a pretention among it's peers anyway it takes form

tell me. I cant stand not knowing

>npc

Ahem, superior overcompensatory inferiority coming through

who told you humility was a virtue?

Attached: 4352478188_40c72e10e6_b.jpg (704x1024, 83K)

I think it's rather the scenario that people who are unintelligent / average intelligence and insecure about it often will try to prove it to others, while those who are intelligent don't feel the need to prove it to everybody (or even further, strangers on the internet)

It's the same in many different facets of life, ex. Napoleon Syndrome

Because I wear kouros and read Harry Potter 2 every week

Most of you faggots are from Europe. I'm from Brazil, over here it's impossible to have an IQ over 100 and not feel superior. I shit you not, the meme about us being monkeys is not really a meme, it's a scientific description.

Attached: 1564474545094.jpg (1030x1004, 430K)

Superior beings like my self don't need to my prove my self to anyone. I don't even talk to the npcs. I do a service by commenting on Yea Forums to try to save people. It's not prove anything.

What if it's not performative?
What if it's just 'knowing?'
Would that please the humility inquisition? Does every person have to think low of themselves for you to be pleased?
This culture is toxic. Smart people skirt their obligation to others and society when they hold this attitude.

i like brazil msuic

you are on an anonymous board. no one here cares. if anything, you starting this thread can also mean you are subtly stroking your own kind of superiority complex. welcome to the internet kid, heh.

Higher verbal IQ, and thus the will to lit, correlates with narcissism, but at least this place isn't Reddit.

self deprecation is cringe

I want to be led by smart people. I want them to wear badges and funny hats and have recognition of their ability, and have them lead the way.
I don't want dirt people like me to be in charge, I don't want us to think of ourselves as something better than we are. I want us to work and toil in our roles and through great effort build the pyramids and the skyscrapers and the dams, and let the geniuses in the labs build rockets and cars and create new chemicals.
I want it spelled out, clear as daylight, for everyone to see. I hate lies, I hate distortions and opaqueness. I hate seeing bright people dim. I want the greatest to be as great as they can be, standing upon a platform held up by billions as they reach for the stars and the moon.

It's not a matter of whether or not humility is virtuous. It seems apparent that the majority of people who broadcast their genius are not amazingly intelligent, and doing so (or not) doesn't speak to that (I would say usually the opposite for insecurity issues I brought up before) what they have produced does. Muhammad Ali wasn't hated for his personality, he would have been if he wasn't the best at what he did.

In short not being humble isn't an unattractive trait as there is no humility to be had if the person boasting has achieved nothing.

I didn't start the thread, but "nobody cares". fuk btfod

Not saying that most anons here are intelligent, but most intelligent ppl underestimate their intelligence and are susceptible to feeling insecure about themselves.

I want someone to call me "dumb" and mean it.

Thank you for your service.

Based

Miss me with that roody-poo shit

The christians

>I think it's rather the scenario that people who are unintelligent / average intelligence and insecure about it often will try to prove it to others

More often insecure unintelligent/average people will try to browbeat other people rather having any discussion. If they were really trying to prove it to others, their attitude wouldn't be so hostile. It's more about defending an self-image.

Thinking you don’t think you think you’re superior is just delusion. As long as you don’t physically hurt people they can’t stop you. Not that we should take pleasure in anything more than polemics.

Because Matt groenings father was named homer