Barnes and Nobles Story

I was in a Barnes and Nobles yesterday getting a copy of Zizek's "Violence" and some other books when a boomer approaches me trying to make conversation about some of the books I was holding. We talked about the Philipines for a bit (I was holding a book about the Tagalog language), until I hurried away to pay for my books. Now that I think about it though, I kinda feel bad for not talking to him more. He was just this boomer approaching an 18-year-old college girl in the philosophy section. I could be cynical and say that he may have just been a pervert but after reflection, I don't really think he was. I just feel bad for not talking to this genuinely nice and probably lonely dude in the bookstore for longer. In a few weeks, I'll probably go back to the store. Hopefully, he's there so I can talk to him again. I don't know why I'm posting this here rather than some other board, it just seems like this is the only community that would be able to relate on some level.

Attached: bandn.jpg (300x231, 18K)

I also once had an encounter with a dude who looked like George R R Martin in a Barnes and Noble in Fargo ND who harassed a ten-year-old girl yelling about Vietnam and how this dude could bring down the US government. Kinda wonder what happened to that dude too. He said that he was a direct relative of the King of Spain and that Jimmy Carter was the only good president. Wonder what happened to him a lot actually....

he was certainly a perv. theres literally no reason to talk to a woman (especially an 18 yr old) you don't want to fuck. even if he knew he had no chance, its an excuse to engage eye contact while picturing you naked.

Dubs of truth, massive perve wanted to read your restraining order on the toilet.

>walk in
>big display of the handmaid's tale, book and dvds
>behind it is another display for a book called "this is your brain on gender" with a phrenology diagram on the cover
>grab the two books I want, walk to register
>on the way theres a fat neckbeard with an English accent and a skinny dude with a gay lisp talking about manga, then skinny guy says to the neckbeard "oh I've read that one...fun fact."

One of the books I bought was I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. I wasnt as disgusted by humanity as AM by the time I got to the cash register, but I was pretty close.

we should start a rape gang that meets at barnes and noble

then why are (you) talking to her then chief?

Attached: damnson.gif (322x242, 1.37M)

to be completely honest with you I really don't mind if he was a pervert as long as he doesn't touch me. I'm jaded to the idea of men imagining me naked or imagining having sex with me. Women pretty regularly do the same thing to guys (or girls) we find attractive.

he probably took a bunch of pictures of your rearside as you were walking away. next time just pull the alarm or scream for help. never talk to a white boomer.

I was at Barnes and Noble and this hot chick licked my pee pee
So sweet homeskillet

please, show us your bobs

why do you want to talk to him again? just cus you feel bad for ending the conversation prematurely? do you want to be his friend? cus you know that couldnt work..
seems like youre just looking for excuses to not read zizek. I dont blame you

this. it's the rules. tits or gtfo wench

nah
also, they're small, so it's nothing impressive

maybe im too nice but i feel kinda mean for just walking off. he was kinda weird because his mian comment on the Philipines was "a lot of nurses come from there", but i figure thats just boomer shit

as an admin I'm sorry but we need some sort of proof that you are indeed female otherwise the thread gets deleted

you come in here waving your dick talking about how you bought zizek and how youre so hot and your tits are small and perfect without sharing a pic, who do you think you are?

Unironically best thread on Yea Forums atm. Grade A LARPing, OP.

they're small because she's a girl (male)

Why are you so weird?

Based, sho pum pum or leave bitch.

Small Bob's are literally the fucking best. So timestamp titties, or you're larping.

Like that girl on the cover of Atomised, her tits are fucking grade A1 prime, game as the come.

Unironically the peak of the female titty possibility is b or smaller

I was in a Barnes and Nobles yesterday getting a copy of Zizek's "Violence" and some other books when a boomer approaches me trying to make conversation about some of the books I was holding. We talked about the Philipines for a bit (I was holding a book about the Tagalog language), until I hurried away to pay for my books. Now that I think about it though, I kinda feel bad for not talking to him more. He was just this boomer approaching an 18-year-old college girl in the philosophy section. I could be cynical and say that he may have just been a pervert but after reflection, I don't really think he was. I just feel bad for not talking to this genuinely nice and probably lonely dude in the bookstore for longer. In a few weeks, I'll probably go back to the store. Hopefully, he's there so I can talk to him again. I don't know why I'm posting this here rather than some other board, it just seems like this is the only community that would be able to relate on some level.

Top fucking kek

I feel like I've heard this story somewhere before

Based

Yeah, remember it’s from that short story collection Nietzsche wrote about narcissistic vapid twat cunt 18 year olds.