48... what a specific number

48... what a specific number...

Attached: 1547937727942.png (496x426, 289K)

Didn't this guy write The Fault In Our Stars?

gay

Shut the fuck up
Goddamn

>not looking for anything serious just looking for a stud to put his dick in my cheerios! :)

What did John Green mean by this?

Attached: cuckold.jpg (701x975, 46K)

Other than the fact that research disagrees with him...
Are there really many men who want their wives to see them "just another cheerios she enjoyed like the dozens of others"? Other than those with a certain fetish, that is.

Attached: 1567382155119.jpg (1440x900, 181K)

The older I get the more strange I find John's quote.

Attached: 1462455851678.jpg (600x798, 92K)

I read that in his voice, fuck me

user... I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1552537240501.jpg (458x288, 20K)

lmao

I want David Foster Wallace and John Green in a room together talking about how to make a perfect book. Then we will know everything to avoid when writing a book.

shut you whore mouth RESPECT DAVE.

Doublemint dave is a piece of shit and not worth the soil he's buried in

I forgot about that greentext, thanks for a laugh

imagine if 48 people put their dick in your cereal before you out your dick in. disgusting and mega gay.

Attached: IMG_nmyzmn.jpg (2251x1428, 2.02M)

>img
Theres a story here, not that I can make heads or tails of it.

what a beta faggot

Hoors.

It's all about taste, some "man" enjoy the feeling of knowing his woman had 48 dicks in her mouth before him, some other like to fuck virgins or women with less experience, don't judge.

Man I truly wish I could tolerate a woman who has had other sexual partners before, I really do. Life would be much more enjoyable, especially nowadays, if I did not have such a true aversion to non-virgin women.

kek

> Comparing the potential mother of your potential child to a breakfast cereal
Misogynistic much? I don't even.

Attached: quotes-How-odd-I-can-have-a.jpg (1280x800, 57K)

What's the issue with that. I wouldn't mind a woman that has had relations with other people they cared for before me. How do people who think like this feel about widows? Could you people even be with someone who had deeply loved someone before you ?

A woman who has slept with 48 men is promiscuous. Not a virtuous one.

And would you want your wife to see you just as another cheerios I will taste for a moment?

Also, how low is a guy's self esteem to think of himself as just another cheerios who exists for her amusement?

Loving someone else is not being a whore.

This is like custom-designed pap kitsch specifically for deracinated American women. It's tailored so well to them.

His gf probably fucked 48 men, he is trying to rationalize it away but he isn't even good at it.

I don't get burnt oxytocin receptors, stds and affection/attachment issues from eaten cheerios, though

ur smart

Yas me bik brain

I've found nothing wrong with women who have had a small amount of other partners, because breaking up with people in youth is normal. It's just the ones who had a lot of past partners who are trouble.