Uni textbook is school and semester specific

>uni textbook is school and semester specific
>can't be bought used
>can't be pirated

Attached: 0b3[1].png (233x261, 84K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1566676108611.png (431x470, 357K)

These sort of things are what helped me come to the realization that’s higher education is all a massive money making scam

sshhhh

Learn to speak less. You dumb cunt

do americans really do this?

I BOUGHT IT AND IT WAS $150 AND WENT TO THE FIRST CLASS AND THEY SAID I DIDNT HAVE TO BUY IT NOW I CANT EVEN RETURN IT BECAUSE ITS OPENED

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>go to the library
>scan and print it
pretty ez, op

>buying books before the first or second class
top freshman.

If it's not something good and objectively trie like Discrete Mathematics or the Fundamentals of Logic, you should drop whatever the fuck you're studying if you gotta pay money for it.

what the FUCK is your problem?

this

scanners are often monitored for this. You better buy your own.

>UNI CLASS REQUIRES YOU TO BUY ACCESS CODES TO DO HOMEWORK ONLINE

>ACCESS CODES ARE 100$ A POP

I'M JUST A KID AND MY LIFE IS A NIGHTMAAAREE

so it's clear you're a freshman.
We all made this mistake, user, there is no shame in it. These are things you learn either over time or from upperclassmen that gift knowledge to you:

1. Don't buy textbooks. Rent them from Amazon or Chegg. It will be ~90% less for books you only need for a single semester.
2. Don't order textbooks during the first one-to-two weeks of class. You may drop the class for some reason (schedule changes, etc.), or most commonly, you find out you don't need the book at all.
The default assumption is always "i don't need the book." Professors assign books for no goddamn reason a lot of the time; it's assigned by the department for others.
If you need the book, the professor will explicitly say "you will need the book." That's when you pull up Amazon or Chegg and RENT.
3. NEVER ever ever buy ANYTHING from the campus bookstore. Textbooks are double the price to buy, triple the price to rent.
Unless you have an exam in 30 minutes and you find out last minute it's on a scantron so you need a pencil and you only have a pen, then it's excusable.
Other than absolute emergencies, just go to Walmart.

FUCK LIBGEN
FUCK GOOGLE
AND FUCK COLLEGE

access codes are the jews' answer to rentals and piracy
>oh you downloaded the pdf from some shady russian website? well you can't get points for the homework without paying us hehehe find a way around that goyim

>find a way around that goyim
>tfw the second holocaust will happen because people need to find a way to get out of paying access codes
this time they really deserve it

4. Dont go to lecture after the first one

>professor takes attendance
I'm an engineering major, so naturally my professors are worthless, but they also take attendance and give quizzes in class

Attached: 1357783054347.gif (261x228, 1.6M)

I could simply rent it for free and then scan it at home/in a shop before returning it. I don't live in freedomland tho

>he thought he was gonna do learning in undergrad
best part about college was realizing that there was actually literally no point in going to lecture unless it was a math class as long as you were remotely disciplined

(though I went to a college exclusively for the credits to take my CPA so if you're at a real university then this may be different)