Did you know that most orientalists were glowniggers? Pic related. Edward Granville Browne...

Did you know that most orientalists were glowniggers? Pic related. Edward Granville Browne. He learned Persian language to the point of becoming a professor in it and wrote a lot of books on the history of Persian literature and literary heritage just so he can infiltrate the Iranian government. What makes a man go that far with LARPing? It's insane when you think about it.

Attached: Edward Granville Browne.jpg (700x782, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180813022145/http://swatantramag.in/?p=2067
tartaruspress.com/samuels-the-white-hands.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka'ba-ye_Zartosht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sirāt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinvat_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Arda_Viraf
fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/مزگت
youtube.com/watch?v=mEyCovs2lLo
drjonathanbrown.com/2015/tom-holland-the-five-daily-prayers-and-they-hypocrisy-of-revisionism/
fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/نماز_(زرتشت)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a glownigger sounds unironically fun and exciting

Not when youre going to a literal shithole to LARP with a big chance of getting tortured to death or dying of a weird disease.

It's how whites take over on a global scale

Danger is what makes it exciting

Whites literally practiced every strategy the Joos are said to practice to subvert countries. The USA still does it, in fact.

Exactly on point. Vatican and Jesuits are all whites. Don't forget about the Roman empire. They call America the new Rome.

The real redpill is that Jews are the Western vanguard

There is no "West", only individuals and groups with different interests.

Exactly. The Jews are just scapegoat for this chronological continuance:

Babylon > New Babylon AKA Roman Empire > New Rome AKA United States of America

>he just found out that all foreign/area studies programs are recruitment funnels for spooks and diplomats

well, at least you made it this far.

Not all of them go that far as the orientalists like Edward Browne, René Guénon or Annemarie Schimmel. These were literal glowniggers who went so far into method acting the LARP that they became professors in this field and are praised by low IQ third worlders who dont realize what these glowniggers did to them thinking they revived their culture.

>René Guénon
proof that he was a glownigger? the guy lived in poverty and obscurity in cairo, doesn't seem likely

>he thinks glowniggers did it for the money

Edward Browne had a super rich father and could have the best life ever possible yet he chose to go to Iran and method act and LARP as an Iranian to infiltrate them even though the life expectancy was super low during that time in that area and epidemics were rampant.

Guneon wasn't a glownigger, his writings are a coded exposal of the Anglo-Zionist empire, the talmudic-pedo-vampire clique at the op of it and all of their glownigger agents

umm ok, but do you have proof guenon was a glownigger? genuinely interested

he was french so it would make sense for him to expose anglo-zionism

>Anglo-Zionist empire

He was a French glownigger. I guess you never read history and don't know about the beef between French people and Anglos.

its the best book rabbithole

Pretty Sure that's Just idubbbz
t. Reddit phoneposter

>Following his desire to join a regular masonic obedience, he became a member of the Thebah Lodge of the Grande Loge de France following the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.

There.

What does have to do with lit? Anyways, people like Robert Charles Zaehner, even if they may have been glowniggers, did a lot more for Iranian culture than the average Iranian himself. A lot of diaspora Iranians like to LARP as Zoroastrians and other shit, but when I ask them who was Kartir Hangirpe, they don't know. However, I have confronted many educated Westerners that do know, which is bizarre.
Moreover, Qajars were far worse than any Anglo or Russian, who took large swathes of our lands. Why? Because Qajars weren't even ethnically Iranian, and they promoted such philistinism in our country that it went back 1000 years. Iran almost ended as a country during the incompetence of the Qajar era. Even Safavids were far more cultured than fucking Qajars, whose descendants should either be exiled or purged imo. It's not surprising to me that a lot of MEK/NCRI members are literal descendants of the Turkic trash called Qajars. I wish Zand had remained in power.
Also, he does look kind of Iranian himself, and I think he did respect a lot of elements of the culture, the elements that I don't particularly enjoy like Pisslam. R.C. Zaehner was more interesting of a character and dealt with a side of Iranian culture that was ignored for too long.
My biggest issue with Anglos is they created the Gulf Arab states as a way to ward off potential rivalry and growth of the Turks. Imo, that will come back to bite them even harder in the ass than even what has happened now. Also, USA is currently taking the aggression on Iran too far, and it's unwarranted. I think USA's present goal is to break Iran into multiple countries, but it won't work.

being a freemason isn't the same as being a glownigger, though they aren't unconnected. im gonna need stronger proof than that. i already know that schuon and nasr were glowniggers, probably lings as well.

Look at this example this guy named on this post:

Robert Charles Zaehner

>Robert Charles Zaehner (1913–1974) was a British academic whose field of study was Eastern religions. He could read in the original language many sacred texts, e.g., Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic.
>During World War II starting in 1943, he served as a British intelligence officer at their Embassy in Tehran.

Now you see. This guy was LITERALLY a glownigger. You know what most of these people were used to do? Making new sects in religions. Like Edward Browne if you look up his bibliography you realize he was also a master in comparative religion. He built made-up Islamic sects like Bábism and later Bahá'í Faith. Brits used these made-up sects for their divide and conquer tactics. It takes people who are masters in Syncretism and comparative religion and comparative literature to make a successful new sect. René Guénon was just the same.

I don't agree with you that either Brown or Zaehner made up religions for "divide and conquer" strategies. It's more that they resided and blended into such countries for intel or espionage purposes, but they took an interest in certain cultural elements and recorded it. There is no greater level of paranoia to claim much of the history conveyed by these figures was revisionary and done for divide & conquer purposes. Moreover, I genuinely believe they admired many aspects of Persian society & culture while still holding an allegiance to their own, so I think they may have frequently dealt with guilt. The way they assuaged their guilt was by trying to record history or anthropology in order to show gratitude to the people's cultural legacy, which I can at least appreciate.

So you approach a random Iranian and ask him about Kartir and then approach an educated westerner and ask the same question and realize that educated people know more than plebeians? You have have an above 200 IQ score.

>Qajars were far worse than any Anglo or Russian

Qajars were not Iranians they were Turks. Same thing with Mossadegh who was an absolute subhuman who tried to perform a coup against the king and failed miserably. He was also a Qajar.

>Even Safavids were far more cultured than fucking Qajars

Oh yeah Safavids who had cannibal soldiers who used to eat people alive in the streets to incite fear were better than Qajars. The same people who plagued iran with Shia Islam.

>I think USA's present goal is to break Iran into multiple countries, but it won't work.

You are wrong again and have no idea about geopolitics. The only country which has no interest in a Balkanized Iran is America because a strong Iran keeps the expansionism of Russia and China away and that is good for keep the balance of power in check. Contrary to what you said it has been Russia that have been always looking to Balkanize Iran and even succeeded to a degree by taking a lot of Iranian territory and annexing it which is totally against the interests of America. That is why America helped Pahlavi overcome the coup done by Mossadegh because Mossadegh was a Russophile and if he had a chance to take over it was over for America and Russian could annex more land and sow discord in Iran again.

>It's more that they resided and blended into such countries for intel or espionage purposes, but they took an interest in certain cultural elements and recorded it.

It's called method acting. Sometimes the actors forgets that he is acting to the point that he dies during an act.

>There is no greater level of paranoia to claim much of the history conveyed by these figures was revisionary and done for divide & conquer purposes.

Most of the stuff related to Zoroastrianism are made up by British glowniggers including an entire language called Avestan and even most of the so called Zoroastrian books are fake

web.archive.org/web/20180813022145/http://swatantramag.in/?p=2067

It was well-known that lots of the staff at the British Council and the American University of Cairo were glowniggers during the post-war period.
t. Egyptian

Attached: Ibnmyatt.png (200x267, 38K)

Iran has been a mess since Safavid invasions. I suppose I agree with you on that, but I don't agree with how Sunni Arabs use that event as propagandist purposes to promote a Sunni Iran. I would rather Iran try something new altogether (e.g., Buddhism or Neoplatonism) or revive a more modified eco-friendly form of Zoroastrianism (e.g., Neo-Mazdakism, Manichaeism, etc.) I think both Sunni and Shia Islam are trash.
>Safavids who had cannibal soldiers
Very disgusting and disturbing.
>The same people who plagued iran with Shia Islam.
Being plagued with Sunni is just as bad, though there were more Zoroastrians before Safavid invasions. There were the Paduspanids for example, but the Safavids did slaughter them.
>The only country which has no interest in a Balkanized Iran is America
Quite frankly, I think there may be elements in USA government that want this, but there are other recent stronger elements pushing to Balkanize Iran. USA is not ruled by a single shadowy elite. It is various competing think tanks (who work in close coordination with industries), lobbyists, etc., and they tend to change their views a lot or differ with one another considerably. Anyways, Khatami did stretch out his hand for USA, and he was close to stabilizing relations but I believe Zionist lobby got in the way. Then Ahmadinejad, who has no sense of PR, got elected.
I do think if it weren't for Jewish lobby, USA and Iran may have improved relations during Khatami's period. The issue with USA is it lacks a core and its power is too distributed to the point it is becoming decentralized. Even the CIA seems to operate independently from the government to a large extent.

t. pajeet butthurt that chad persians exposed you as devil worshippers

We have debated before, and you are a complete idiot. Go back to /pol/. You're literally trying to deconstruct Iranian pre-Islamic history with shitty sources. You think some kind of Hindu nationalist is impartial? Avestan is not a fake language, dumb fucker.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're a trolling Sunni shithead.

>I would rather Iran try something new altogether (e.g., Buddhism or Neoplatonism)

Buddha was Iranian and to be more precise a Scythian called Guatama Sakamuni. Sakamuni = Scythian Sage which later turned into Shakyamuni

>or revive a more modified eco-friendly form of Zoroastrianism (e.g., Neo-Mazdakism, Manichaeism, etc.)

Zoroastrianism is the basis of Abrahamic religions and the plague that destroyed Iran is Zoroastrianism itself. No need to mention that the original Kaaba is in Iran and predates the Kaaba in Mecca and is called Ka'ba-ye Zartosht. That is why Iranians converted to Islam because Islam is basically a watered down version of Zoroastrianism. The word Mosque is an Arabic transliteration of the Zoroastrian word Mazget which is a place of praying. This is a long topic.

>Neo-Mazdakism

Again you are an absolute retard. Mazdakism was the proto-communism. How the fuck is that good?

>Manichaeism

Another made-up syncretic sect made by Roman empire to stop Shapur from defeating the Roman empire through preaching cosmopolitan ideas and pacifist ideas which were originally planted to dull the military force of Shapur.

>USA is not ruled by a single shadowy elite.

Again you don't know how USA works. Its a corporation. The illusion of left and right / democrat and republican / coca-cola and pepsi / blue and red is just made to fake a dualistic democracy. USA is synarchist in its true form.

>Anyways, Khatami did stretch out his hand for USA, and he was close to stabilizing relations but I believe Zionist lobby got in the way.

Khatami is a British agent contrary to Khamenei which is a Russian agent. Until you understand these facts you are unable to analyze what is going on.

>Then Ahmadinejad, who has no sense of PR, got elected.

You think that because you have no Idea how the IRI system works. He was a master of public stunts contrary to your stupid and ignorant opinion.

>I do think if it weren't for Jewish lobby, USA and Iran may have improved relations during Khatami's period.

Again you dont understand how any of these systems work. USA is run as a corporation and current IRI system is a dualistic mafia run by two major groups: Anglophiles and Russophiles.

The story of ascendance of Muhammad the prophet of Islam is literally a carbon-copy of the Book of Arda Viraf which is a Zoroastrian religious text. You are not on a level to be engaged with me idiot. Lurk moar.

are you that schizo manichean poster that's trying to get his picture book published?

No i despise Syncretism and i am too eloquent to be a schizo. The real schizo here is you, the one who is unable to parse the massive amount of data provided in my posts.

No, I am debating him. This guy is someone else. He is even more schizo than me.
*sigh*
Either you are trying to confuse me or you have connections to some kind of black nobility and know certain things which I do not. Debating you is a pain in the ass. Regardless, I hope you have a good life and such. I am trying to make my focuses more direct, and I don't have time for endless political or historical arguments anymore. I don't wish suffering or ill-will on anyone except the truly evil like pedos, murderers, animal abusers, furries, and etc. Granted, I am not inclined to personally agree with you. It's best to keep life simple and focus on the morality of one's own actions.

>being a freemason isn't the same as being a glownigger

Encyclopedia Iranica :

The Arda Wiraz-namag, like many of the Zoroastrian works, underwent successive redactions. It assumed its definitive form in the 9th-10th centuries AD, as may be seen in the texts frequent Persianisms, usages known to be characteristic of early Persian literature
(“Arda Wiraz”, Encyclopaedia Iranica, 1987, Volume II, Routledge & Kegan Paul: London & New York, p. 357.)

M.Boyce:

In its surviving form it is a prose work, written in simple, direct style; and an introductory chapter indicates a date after the Arab conquest. This late redaction was made in Pars, and is probably one of the 9th/10th century literary products of the province.
(M. Boyce, “Middle Persian Literature”, Handbuch Der Orientalistik, 1968, Band VIII, Iranistik: Zweitter Abschnitt, E. J. Brill: Leiden/Köln, p. 48.)

Vahman the Translator of Arda Wiraz Namag Said :

The introductory chapter indicates a date after the Arab conquest and was apparently written in Pars. It is probably one of the 9th or 10th century literary products of the province. A linguistic analysis supports this view.(F. Vahman, Arda Wiraz Namag: The Iranian ‘Divina Commendia’, op cit., p. 11.)

>Debating you is a pain in the ass

It's because i am unironically an omniscient entity. You need to go back and read this thread at least 10 times to be able to digest the amount of information that i have posted here.

If you are an omniscient entity, then tell me the first two letters of my first name.

Zoroastrians were prohibited from writing down their scripture and religious texts down. It was a sin to write down the holy words. That is why most of these books were written down during the last stage of Sassanids or after the Arab conquest of Iran when most of Zoroastrians already fled Iran to India. Book of Arda Viraf predates Islam and again the story of ascendance of Muhammad is a carbon-copy of this book.

What's with all the Iranian posters lately?

Well, I comment on a lot of threads regarding literature too, such as those covering weird fiction, without ever revealing my ancestral identity.

I unironically want to become one. I believe it will be fun and memorable. I know (((former))) glownigs and they are all interesting, well adjusted people who had fulfilling lives (even at the cost of others). I am ambivalent morally speaking and edge towards accelerism and a Blaise attitude towards the world.

As long as I don’t have to commit an anal sex Masonic ritual I’m in (and even then maybe).

>weird fiction

Omniscient OP here, read this

tartaruspress.com/samuels-the-white-hands.html

I just watched a Jason Reza Jorjani interview and he was saying a lot of the same things you are. Are you Jason Reza Jorjani by any chance? lmao. Where can I learn more about the Islam-Zoroastrian connection, or Abrahamic religion and Zoroastrianism in general?

Attached: Jason Reza Jorjani.jpg (990x660, 390K)

God that’s actually really cool. I would like to fuck up an entire nation through longform LARP. It’s basicly an extended shot post but you get paid for it and the recipient gets utterly destroyed literally and figuratively.

I don't like you.
I know about Mark Samuels and even talked to him personally before. His works have been on my to-read list.

This desu. Conspiracy theorists have little sense of nuance. Usually when one gets enforced in a culture, they come to appreciate it somewhat.

>Are you Jason Reza Jorjani by any chance?

No, I am way above him in terms of knowledge.

>Where can I learn more about the Islam-Zoroastrian connection, or Abrahamic religion and Zoroastrianism in general?

No where. I am the only source because i know everything. I will give you more concepts that Islam took from Zoroastrianism:

>the style of praying AKA Salah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah

>the way a devotee prepares for prayers AKA ًWudu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu

>the original Kaaba or the holy cube is inside Iran and the one in mecca is a copy of this Zoroastrian site:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka'ba-ye_Zartosht

>the concept of the As-Sirat bridge in Islam is a carbon copy of Chinvad Pol in Zoroastrianism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sirāt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinvat_Bridge

>the story of ascendance of Muhammad AKA Isra and Mi'raj is a carbon-copy of The Book of Arda Viraf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Arda_Viraf

>the word mosque is etymologically a Zoroastrian word called Mazget and it is not even Arabic

fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/مزگت

If you know everything you should know which publisher would be willing to publish your picture book and you wouldn't have to beg on this site for connections

I am an acclaimed author with more than 18 books. All my books have been published by top publishers.

>I don't like you.
Understandable, and I don’t begrudge you if you would like to kill me. I just want a life of intrigue and irl shitposting. I want to be a James Bond without a sense of right. I will learn all I can about an interesting culture and develop a genuine respect for it. I will the. Create a seminal work that will btfo that culture, as beauty is most sweet when it is fleeting.
Tbh user, I think you would make a good glownigger to. Why not join us? It’s basically Yea Forums but in real life. Nobody will know who you are when you poop all over something, and you can basque in abject ambivalence as the world burns. No wait, don’t answer. Yea Forums is already a veritable BREEDING grows for burgeoning glowniggers. Half the people in this thread are probably using it for psyops. You might be a glowy without even knowing it yet. Glownigger is a CIA anagram anyways. I hope your day is very luminescent my glow pal.

>Glownigger is a CIA anagram
Just punched it into an anagram generator. Pic related is the results. Which anagram did you have in mind?

Attached: anagrams glownigger.png (237x929, 22K)

Lol, you're confusing us. The picture book guy is me, and I don't agree with him on anything.

There are TWO Iranian schizos on this board? dios mio. Did you guys escape from the same asylum?

>Mazget kek
Muslim don't use the word Mosque it's Masjid you fucking pseud

Attached: mosque.png (720x204, 16K)

Hey, can you give me a referral to any literary agent? Can you help an Iranian brother out, please? My email address is [email protected] . Thanks. Iranians need to look out after one another.

>It’s basically Yea Forums but in real life.

When you unveil any human society you realize that Yea Forums is just a carbon copy of a human society and you could have seen the Ibn Khaldun’s cyclical theory on on the rise and fall of sovereign powers in action if you were an old-fag on Yea Forums in action.

you can't see the obvious similarity between Masjid and Mazget? Are you retarded? Not even the guy who you are responding to

Well you can't read Arabic that's why i wrote down the Anglo transliteration of Masjid in English which is Mosque. To be more exact in Arabic transliteration of Mazget AKA Masjid the G turns to J because Arabs don't have G / P / CH / ZH sounds in their language so G turns to J and Mazget becomes Masjid.

Hey, can you give me a referral to any literary agent? Can you help an Iranian brother out, please? My email address is [email protected] . Thanks. Iranians need to look out after one another.

No faggot why would i do that? I stopped writing books a long time ago and started practicing 6 yogas of Naropa because i realized any form of human interaction in any cultural format i.e. art, literature etc is just a futile escapist attempt and would have zero real world output.

two words sound the same so their the same ok brainlet
Masjid is not a proper word but composed of the word Ma "place of" and Sajda "

You are neither a compassionate nor sincere man.

I saved you from your future incarnations by telling you the path to ascendance in the post you replied to but you're too ignorant to see it. Publishing books will result in nothing but a more inflated ego. It's worthless both for you and others. Whatever we need to know has already been said and there is too much noise in this world because of many unnecessary works that has been published that makes finding the truth even harder for the coming generations.

>jews are just a scapegoat
you realize you are a click away from ground zero for proving that wrong right?

Watch this 9 hours video to realize what i said is right

youtube.com/watch?v=mEyCovs2lLo

muslims copying zoroasterian prayer is pseudo history
drjonathanbrown.com/2015/tom-holland-the-five-daily-prayers-and-they-hypocrisy-of-revisionism/

the Zoroastrian Kaaba is just a rectangular building like many found throughout antiquity and who purpose is still unknown with no evidence indicating it as a pilgrimage site it only got the name kaaba after the muslim conquest

Masjid is not a proper word but composed of the word Ma "place of" and Sajda "prostration"
Your mazget argument is as retarded as Turanist claiming Sumerians were turks because the sumerian word for God "Dingir" sounds like Tengri

Arda viraf namag is a fanfic on Weh-Sapur, a famous Mobad in the time of Khosrow I (531-579 CE) indicating it was written well after 579 a mostly likely after the Muslim conquest

your basically a wannabe Jason Reza Jorjani suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect
save your retarded nationalist revisionism for dumbass diaspora kiddies

Attached: fd2.jpg (1298x1316, 128K)

My spenta works are not made to the inflate ego, but rather, to capture the domain of bliss, Pure Land, or higher realms associated with three antidotes of wisdom, generosity, and loving-kindness via artwork. Likewise, my horror fiction is to capture the nature of the lower realms associated with greed, hatred, and delusion. By rejecting to help me, you are both violating your own mystical path and also ignoring the importance of generosity.

>muslims copying zoroasterian prayer is pseudo history

Zoroastrians were the ones who had the 5 daily prayers but now only mobeds do it

fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/نماز_(زرتشت)

>Masjid is not a proper word

You REKT yourself

>Arda viraf namag is a fanfic on Weh-Sapur, a famous Mobad in the time of Khosrow I (531-579 CE) indicating it was written well after 579 a mostly likely after the Muslim conquest

baseless claims you took out of your ass

>save your retarded nationalist revisionism for dumbass diaspora kiddies

Worthless shitpost by a Muslim. Typical.

Hindu philosophy and metaphysics were and are significantly more sophisticated than anything Persian

>By rejecting to help me, you are both violating your own mystical path and also ignoring the importance of generosity.

I already helped you more than your family members but you are unable to see it

You're not an omniscient entity. I asked for you to prove to me that you are.
I prefer dualism over nondualism.

sophisticated devil worship is still devil worship!

Not every single person in those programs is a glownigger, but that is where glowniggers recruit and those establishments are AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN run by and for intel and diplomats.

Why did you repeat what i said? Are you OK?

What the fuck is a glownigger?

>What the fuck is a glownigger?
a black man who smiles in the dark

your leg's growing

The Hindus called the Asuras devils/demons, while the Persians called the devas the same. There is no reason to accept one as right over the other except for blindly partisan nationalistic reasons, it's a "he said she said" situation. Also, if your precious Ahura Mazda was real you'd think he'd have prevented his worshippers from being reduced to less than 1% of the population in their native country lol

It's about philosophy and not nationalistic-inspired theological disputes. I think dualism is closer to the true nature of reality than monism, nondualism, or even monotheism. I've read a lot of Buddhist, Hindu, and Zoroastrian texts, and I came to conclude dualism is closer to the way things are. The division between good and evil is absolute and on higher levels of realization, there is no unity between good and evil.

roadkill, that's what

>I've read a lot of Buddhist, Hindu, and Zoroastrian texts

You clearly never read Khshnoom, pleb.

>there is no unity between good and evil.
typically they dont say good and evil have a shared unity but that evil is ultimately unreal and at the highest stages is revealed as such and vanishes, leaving only the highest good by itself

>In contrast with mainstream Zoroastrianism, the beliefs in reincarnation, vegetarianism, spiritual vibrations, and the like are unique to the movement and are heavily influenced by Theosophy.
>Theosophy
yikes and cringe

>evil is ultimately unreal
Evil is real, and it does not blur with the good whatsoever. Good and evil have an impenetrable and rigid line dividing them.

just because evil vanishes at the highest stage of realization does not blur or encroach upon the good whatsoever

If evil vanishes, then that means it must have existed or been real at a certain lower point. You're saying that one starts at dualism but, throughout time, moves up to a kind of monism where only the good prevails in one's mind. Yes, Zoroastrianism argues something similarly. Regardless, one must pick the good over the evil to reach the higher-level of realization.

>If evil vanishes, then that means it must have existed or been real at a certain lower point.
When a dream vanishes upon waking, does that mean it was real? When you think that you see a man in the field and upon closer inspection the man vanishes and it turns out to be a fence-post does that make the man really existed or was real?
>You're saying that one starts at dualism but, throughout time, moves up to a kind of monism where only the good prevails in one's mind. Yes, Zoroastrianism argues something similarly. Regardless, one must pick the good over the evil to reach the higher-level of realization
Hindu non-dualism fully agrees with both of these points btw

Evil is real, and one proof for this is that a monism of pure evil also exists. However, you are correct that a monism of pure good exists.
This world is a collision and intermixture of two different realities. Most beings have an inner "spark of goodness", which they can cultivate to reach the monism of goodness.
There is, thus, two monism(s), hence my dualism.
And yes, dreams are real. Both Moominvalley and Silent Hill exist, but one is closer to heaven and the other to hell.

this man knows

its impossible to be benevolent in this world because you need to take another life to prolong yours even if you become vegetarian you still take life of plants. you are always evil just by the virtue of existing.

There is no higher sin than taking another life and you are doing it on a daily basis. You, just like any other living creature in this world, are pure evil.

The point is, the monk has to do their best to minimize taking from the world in order to ensure higher rebirth. You are correct that pure concentrated benevolence is outside this layer of reality, but it does trickle into this layer as particular states of mind and events.

Pure evil is rare to find, and you just come off as a juvenile edgelord now.

I explained how you are pure evil and it seems that you are to slow to understand the most simple explanation.

I explained why that isn't the case, low-IQ trash. This world is an intermixture of good and evil.

You didnt explain shit now shut the fuck up retard.

>i take this retarded and baseless claim out of my ass so it is correct

kys

I did explain shit, dumb motherfucker. This world is a collision of two different realms. The higher-realm is pure concentrated benevolence whereas the lower realm is of evil. Therefore, this present existence is an intermixture of both. There is both an interweaving movement between good and bad in our reality, which respectfully reflect higher or lower realms.

Your initial claim was I didn't make any claim, but now you are saying it is baseless? You KYS, you stupid low-IQ Iranian shitskin. You are probably some kind of Arab or Turkic mongrel who is LARPing as Iranian.

>i take this retarded and baseless claim out of my ass so it is correct

kys

I have many arguments to justify such a dualistic cosmological perspective, dumb faggot. I debated some other people about it elsewhere.

you dont have shit you autistic oxygen-thief

I do have a couple arguments to justify my ditheistic metaphysical claims. I've also read a lot of philosophy, so I know how to make proper arguments. I just think it's a waste of time to convey it to a brain-damaged buffoon like you.

>absolute subhuman keep claiming he has arguments
>only shitposts and never posts an actual argument

you are mentally ill. seek professional help subhuman.

Why should I give my argument to you? I've given my argument to many others? However, you are a fucking lunatic who thinks he is omniscient. I think you should genuinely kill yourself. I don't even want you to seek professional help. I want you to slit your throat and go to hell.

every post you make embarrasses your worthless father more and more for making a piece of retarded shit like you and not just emptying his balls into the trash can.

All you know what to do is fling insults. You don't even give me time to properly give my arguments. I've debated others elsewhere, but you just fling insults right from the beginning and do not approach people with courtesy. You are a stupid, brown shitskin who has nothing to do with our past and honest forebears. I do not even want you to seek help. I would rather you sprint right to the kitchen and slit your throat immediately.

Suffice to say, I prefer Empedocles over Heraclitus, and I did give more nuanced and thorough arguments for this elsewhere. Empedocles were more dualistic than Heraclitus.

>keeps saying he debated others "elsewhere" so he doesnt need to do it here

this is the weirdest schizo ive seen on Yea Forums so far and ive been here for 12 years

You think you're omniscient and you keep spewing conspiracy theories. You also fling insults to everyone who disagrees as if you're beyond all criticism yourself. Again, I do not want to debate YOU. I do not like YOU. I think you are an insufferable idiot, and I genuinely hope you kys and plummet right to hell. I've had more professional debates with others on here, many of which didn't agree with me. None of them went ballistic, flinging insults like you. We've debated elsewhere, and you are like an irritable and threatening brown subhuman, quite literally.

>shcizo copy/pastes his schizo shitposts over and over again

You're the schizo. If you promise to become more polite, then I'll debate you impartially. If not, then I highly recommend slitting your throat.

take your meds schizo

Also, your mind is complete shit. You lied about having 18 publications. You think you're omniscient too. You are an overly aggressive, lying shitskin.

seething hard schizo

Take a gun to your head, shitskin. Be sure to be buried with those 18 non-existent books you published, Arab-Turkic mongrel subhuman. You disgust me.

I'm not seething. You are too pathetic to get worked up over. You have to lie about having 18 books published, being omniscient, and spreading stupid conspiracy theories in order to have any self-esteem. It's quite pathetic.

Who hurt you when you were a kid?

I thought you were omniscient, shitskin? So what's the point of questions then?

Hello! I think both of you are gay and dumb.
Regards, user

Fuck off, cunt. You're not funny or cute. Go kys.

I went ahead and make my argument here:
No go kys.

>shcizo doesnt understand the different between description and argument

sigh

Kek

Some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen on this site. Good job

Great informative post retard!

>I think USA's present goal is to break Iran into multiple countries
Israel's goal is destabilizing Iran by any means necessary, and the American government does the dirty work like the filthy dogs they are.