Which one of you is this?

Which one of you is this?

Attached: DE223F4D-116F-48B9-99C9-6BDAAB01B153.jpg (750x1176, 382K)

Attached: 5FE277E6-182C-4739-9B74-8E29CCAF0D97.jpg (750x871, 255K)

that guy (or girl?) makes some good points. boomers are basically unthinking fleshslaves who don’t understand that material accumulation without figuring out what life is about or why it’s worth living is pointless. not just individually, but as a society we need to figure the fuck we’re all about, what our values are, what our overarching purpose is. not contending with these questions is what has turned us into mindless consumerist dystopia. fucking dumb boomers

Fucking cringe and eye-roll pilled
This person clearly has a lot of insecurity about their intellect and spends most of their time with their parents because they are likely the only ones who coddle their ego and tell them they’re smart

His soft boy face really betrays the air of intellectual catastrophe he ostensibly can’t escape
Methinks an attention whore is all we have here

All the comments are either 1) me too
2) Camus 3) girls lusting after his cock

>live in mommy and daddy’s house
>sit around and talk about your fancy thoughts because all the drama classes your parents are paying for are beneath you
>scoff at the need to shape up and be responsible
>live off parents money for decades
>parents die
>live under bridge
>get repeatedly beaten and mugged and groped by other homeless recognizing you as the weakest of the pack
>get a medieval disease on the streets of your city

Can’t keep greentexting- looking at this child soft curls and even softer face make me want to vomit

Thank god I made the material world real

I sometime hope you pseuds and edgelords get bullied again by chads

Attached: shutterstock_127994624.jpg (3389x2933, 3.87M)

Wow that is super cringey

aye pops drink your water alright

Okay- that’s only one question and then a few conundrums based on the misunderstanding of the first question

How can consciousness exist in a material world? We don’t fully know, but you could make the same statement about any number of conceptual phenomena in the material world

This is just edginess. Humans of New York is such worthless, ego-fellating, oversentimental garbage. No surprise they have to literally probe the depths of a 14 year olds mind to find wisdom. Gross, bro

>If I presuppose materialism it's clearly untrue!
>*Continues to presuppose materialism to the point of suicide*
Lmfao these fucking people how about you stop being RETARDS and come to CHRIST

>rejecting materialism means you have to believe in this one jewish guy from roman occupied palestine
cringe

as someone who's literally lost his mind thinking about whether or not reality is even real, i find this faggot to be a real piece of shit. he wants pussy - whatever, i get that. but he doesn't even need to go through this whole bullshit rigamaroo, because he's fucking gorgeous. its like when a thot tries to force her way into a niche thing just for attention.

Imagine being so self centered that you don't realize that everyone else has these thoughts

it’s not his fault that he’s gorgeous he was just born that way, you can’t just dismiss him on that basis alone without coming off as a bitter incel

its not that he's gorgeous its that he's clearly a liar.

>gorgeous
>t. Teeny boppers
No adult woman likes a face that delicate and feminine. Boy needs to eat if he wants to get pussy in HS

cope.

>that guy (or girl?) makes some good points. boomers are basically unthinking fleshslaves who don’t understand that material accumulation without figuring out what life is about or why it’s worth living is pointless. not just individually, but as a society we need to figure the fuck we’re all about, what our values are, what our overarching purpose is. not contending with these questions is what has turned us into mindless consumerist dystopia. fucking dumb boomers
we need a better system, we need a lot of smarts. not just brains, we need everyone to have to know to’t be a jackass at all in order for your society to survive, to’be able to figure out what it is you’re supposed to be trying to’do about all this bullshit.

I don't understand how people think eschatalogical schemes somehow give life definite meaning. What is so particularly meaningless about oblivion? Like what if you spend your life in service to your fellow man and you make several creative contributions and then you die, isn't that a life well lived? Wouldn't that sort of thing be made particularly meaningless if the reward you got for following your heart was to roast in hell forever? And what kind of meaning is obsequious perpetual worship of some eldritch horror?

Attached: b7a.png (740x557, 250K)

no, death exists so that means he should keep procrastinating from living his best life lmao

Cope with what? Having a feminine face that won’t get you laid?

lol, just go read the comments on his pic you dummy.

If the picture attached to that was some schizo freakshow with a 3 day beard and dark circles around his eyes maybe I would at least take this "baby's first existential breakdown in the face of the limits of materialism" a bit more seriously. As is it, this coddled, preening little twerp probably practices this monologue to recite over cheap red wine to arthoes at parties. His parents have wasted their money. He doesn't need a psychologist, he needs a year of honest labor and then a good philosophy tutor to whip him into some sort of shape.

But he won't, he'll continue to dress like a Hugh Grant character and talk like a faggot while his parents drown him in good intentions.

>twitter posts are an accurate reflection of the world we live in
Bruh people say shit on the internet. Remember when the 14 year old from stranger things was getting hit on online by adult women- I don’t recall any of those turning into actual pederasty

Attached: zGVp1EA.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Attached: dennett vs socrates.jpg (750x1011, 605K)

>I don’t recall any of those turning into actual pederasty
that’s cause he kept it lowkey, like a real playa would. something you evidently know nothing about

Attached: you're not conscious.jpg (858x649, 103K)

Take a trip to /fit/ ffs lol

people who don't accept things like consciousness and free will as axioms shouldn't even be taken seriously because to even pose opinions on the subject when you hold those views is inherently contradictory. if you don't dismiss these ideas immediately, you're probably very stupid.

>how can consciousness exist in a material world?
because it's a material thing bruh *roll joints*

Lol this is what women want. Not those roided freaks. A pretty face is king

Women don’t want pretty faces or massive muscles, they want height and everyone knows it

>he’s still deluding himself
We call it material because we can fucking touch it bro

i'm 6'2, muscular and handsome and a virgin who hasn't talked to a girl in years. let's face it, they really want nithing. they just do it cause of societty.

Face>Height>Personality>Body

Will he ever be able to recover?

Personality>self

>you're probably very stupid.
Or being extremely skeptic, but that's kind of synonymous. On the other hand, anyone who thinks free will doesn't exist can tell you that you or he don't have a choice in the matter so we do what we do without any will. There's no way to prove him wrong, sadly.

>people who don't accept things like [...] free will [...] shouldn't even be taken seriously
how will the new atheists ever recover?

Any existence is preferable to no existence. An existence without meaning is an existence with no permanence, no eternity, no "life after death." Instead, you pull yourself through the day with "little meanings"- "I must acquire money to pay for my next high, I must find a woman to please myself with, I must buy coffee to get through the day, I must show myself off to feel validated." And so on and so forth until death and old age (and many more) which prevent these little meanings from being fulfilled. How can you woo women when you're an ugly old fart with erectile dysfunction? How can you pay for your next high when you're on your deathbed from your previous high?
If you believe in eternity, death and old age and so on will fulfill your meanings rather than prevent them from being realized.
Even if there, in some fantastical universe where one truth is absolute- there is no life after death, and we are just a spark of life in vacuum, waiting to be extinguished forever- even such a life would be worth living for at least those "little meanings."

But that's just me, by all means have your own take on the matter.

Attached: 1548864982865.jpg (437x633, 36K)

that face is soft but beautiful. he would definitely do well among women, especially the ones into that type

Its London frog.

>this fucking guy
>those fucking cheekbones
I give him ten months to come out as a trans youtube philosopher

I think boomers are like that because of the high levels of lead in their brains, from all the leaded gas and paint that was used during their formative years. I notice similar patterns in poor populations where lead is still an issue like blacks and such.

He should read Schopenhauer

holy shieeet

>There's no way to prove him wrong, sadly.
And no need. Denying freedom or sentience makes the notion of truth entirely useless. Why would you even argue with this form of logical nihilists?

This gentleman is smarter than I am.