Now that the dust has settled... was he wrong?

Now that the dust has settled... was he wrong?

Attached: guenon_standing.gif (240x386, 82K)

Muslims get cremated?

He was right about literally everything, any other answer is pure cope

/thread

cope

No

just as I predicted

This. He was brilliant but the Guenon spamming is getting annoying by now.

It’s over guenonfags, you lost

Attached: A57F1F48-5028-48D9-B2E3-7DF7CF7CF62D.jpg (1125x1099, 396K)

>guenonfags

It's just guenonfag spamming it

nice projection Whiteheadfag

nope

forced memes are forced

newfag

this but unironically

redditfag

He was proactively BTFO by Whitehead and Deleuze, unfortunately

in your dreams

serious question: what exactly is the obsession with this person?

Whiteheadfags resort to stealing the memes of the proponents of a superior philosopher. The irony of their lack of creativity is lost on them.

Evola used to be the edgy meme philosopher, then people actually started reading his works and engaging with him so his meme potential went down. A new figure had to be found. A drugged out occultist who hung around with Crowley and converted to Islam because Catholicism wasn't TRADICAL enough for him is the perfect meme figure: too crazy and stupid to actually take seriously, with enough pictures of him doing silly things to meme about.

He joined a religion where he had to mutilate his dick and stop eating pork

What the hell is the proper antonym to retro-He has a great name and moustache

circumcision is only recommended not mandatory in Islam

Guenon never met Crowley and he thought poorly of him
>too crazy and stupid
ah yes user, tell me about how you learned 8 or so languages and published some 20 odd books

Unlike almos all other philosophers, he actually followed his own ideas. It's respectable. Perennialism is also a huge insight, and although it was decently developed only by Elliade, Guenon still deserve credit for showing the way.

Guenon/Coomaraswamy>Evola>Eliade

Imagine actually rejecting some of the most magnificent works of art ever produced by humanity because it wasn't """traditional""" enough

Attached: 1567551587506.jpg (1280x1667, 639K)

who says its rejected?

He is burning in jahannam for being a crypto-hindu.

He considered basically all post-Renaissance art as "pointless innovation" and he despised all "originality"

imagine not realizing there are higher things than art

The esoteric inner truth of Islam is crypto-Hinduism

yeah sitting around in a forest clearing with ascetics who don't bath chanting mantras is a much higher vocation than that of an artist

yes that's correct, and I say that as a talented artist myself

Btfo by Heraclitus, Whitehead and Dr. Jordan Peterson

Nice try but Whitehead was retroactively refuted by Guenon and Parmenides, he simply couldnt contend with the Eleatic doctrine

restrospect prospect
retrogress progress
retroactive prospective

he and the thinkers he references are the final red-pill

Perennialism is silly, no real basis. He was at his best When just critiquing modernity. All in all a flawed human being like all others whose complex ideas can be easily reduced to memes.