FEE FI FO FUM

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN
BE HE ALIVE OR BE HE DEAD
I'LL RETROACTIVELY DEBUNK HIS PROCESSIONISM SO THAT ANONS READ SOMETHING BETTER INSTEAD (like Shankara and Parmenides)

Attached: 8350842686246.png (605x509, 49K)

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN NEGRO MAN
I'LL WRITE A SHORT STORY ABOUT NIGGERS INSTEAD

Attached: FEE FI FO FUM.jpg (448x349, 23K)

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A CARTESIAN MAN
I’LL START A SPECTRAL REVOLUTION INSTEAD

Attached: 02C518AD-0C83-4EF5-BE74-ED8345343A45.jpg (3000x2000, 943K)

Lmao is he a Yea Forums meme now

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A MARY KARR
BE SHE ALIVE OR BE HE DEAD
I'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY FEMALE FANS AND AN HERO INSTEAD

Attached: rs-19794-rectangle.jpg (573x458, 65K)

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN
I'LL WRITE DOWN MY DIARY ABOUT WARTIME INSTEAD

Attached: KZw26Q6[1].png (234x232, 74K)

lmao

zang tumb tumb

Attached: efesfres.png (518x243, 277K)

ZOOP DOOP DOPPEDY DINK
I PUT NOTHIN IN YOUR DRINK

Attached: b80c68ebf8561726fc0cf49084a7e0a5.jpg (2048x1024, 82K)

that's not Yea Forums related

what does Jorjani's spectral revolution entail?

further study and development of paranormal/psi phenomena, establishing a global technoscientific civilization, literally storming heaven and overthrowing the abrahamic god, watching anime, creating more art, etc

>literally storming heaven and overthrowing the abrahamic god
Can you elaborate on how he proposes we do this and what his motives for saying we should are? genuinely curious

I just wish to crush the skulls of people who manage to make a living off pseudery like this.

You call him a pseud and yet he's a published author and renowned underground intellectual while you are just anonymous, how amusing

>renowned underground intellectual
I've never seen a single mention of him anywhere before today, and now he's being memed in half of the threads on the board. I smell public relations trying to manufacture some badboy underground intellectual image.

nah it’s 90% me. i just finished reading the book a couple days ago and i want to meme it until other people actually read it so i can have someone to discuss the book with

Think for a little, you domesticated slave. Are you seriously unable to think of any other "renowed intellectuals" that you consider stupid fucks?

Thank you

An Iranian Revolution

>RETROACTIVELY
Based.

It does actually entail that too. He wants Islamic governance in Iran to be overthrown and be replaced by some sort of neo-Zoroastrianism. he claims zoroastrian beliefs are increasingly popular with the youth there, and there is a chance of this happening. not sure if it’s just wishful thinking on his part

>literally storming heaven and overthrowing the abrahamic god, watching anime
Pretty based. I'm in.

Based. I hope it's a Shahdom.

>Jorjani claims to not be a nationalist or racist, and identifies himself as a progressive and a feminist.
Cringe.

Rhyme scheme is terrible

He supports an aristocratic ethos, which means high quality individuals must be respected regardless of gender or ethnicity

stfu faggot

ravioli ravioli
retroactively debunk the whiteheadioli

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A QT WHITE BOI
IMMA GET ON MY KNEES AND GIVE HIM HEAD

Attached: 1553809049285.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)