Gospel of John is the best gospel

Gospel of John is the best gospel.

Attached: 123321312313.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJWP4eYcSoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like that's saying something. That's like electing the least smelliest turd

Out the ass of a Colombian goddess, that's right

>Not appreciating the comfiness and allegories of the Gospel of Matthew
bruh

Maybe the real turd was inside you(r brain) all along

luke is my fevrit

>Gospel of Thomas

Attached: 1559993657255.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

>removes and ignores all the apocalyptic themes of Christ's teachings from the previous Gospels
I'm thinking cringe

have you tried the gospels that havent been tampered with? the gnostic ones I mean

All of the Gospels have their charms. Even Mark has its moments, I like how fast it moves.

on what basis do you claim that the gnostic gospels are untampered while “canonical” are tampered with? serious question

This is the most mundane, safe take imaginable. Not even worth expressing, every grandmother in the pews on Sunday likes John best.
Now this is bold. Thomas isn't actually the best gospel or anything but it's hugely underrated.

because they were hidden and could not be edited to fit a narrative. they also actually make sense and fill in the pieces of the ones chosen for the masses

i thought something like that

I liked Mark.
None of that Christmas faggotry and much lighter on the magic tricks. Also leaves it vague if he literally arose from the dead (not fucking likely, christfags) just says the Tomb was empty

It still talks about Jesus being God, though, just not as overtly as John.

>Also leaves it vague if he literally arose from the dead
Considering Mark already has the episode with Jairus' daughter, there is a reason it's mentioned, you seethcel.

John and Paul are based.
John says in playing Greek that the Jews wanted to murder Jesus. Then Paul calls them the enemy of the human race.

It tugs at my heartstrings man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJWP4eYcSoo

God bless you brothers and sisters. May the Holy Spirit guide your way.

wow!! so based based based and epicly redpilled!!!!! im going to become a christian right NOW

Are you Jewish?

Listen up all you silly faggut bitches!
Epistle of James is the only kino text, above all others.
All you need to live a Christ like life is contained in those scant few pages.

Congrats on your conversion, user.
I'm happy you found the light in a place as dark as this.

i’m the pope
thanks and god bless

Fucking pleb. Mark is the best.

>Dude be good lmao
Gay

there is a hidden gospel where Jesus specifically says i'm going to heaven. you'll never find it though it was hidden by the church in a secret underground archive. Crazy

NT is for sہyboys. OT is for chads