Applying Nihilism on spiders

Hello 4channel,

I have recently had very creative journeys while stoned with philosophy. To be specific with daddy Nietzsche.

There is a misconception on Yea Forums that all Nietzsche anons often have the ''Übermenschen'' vibes around them when in reality some of us have come to the conclusion and in matrimony with the message of prophet Nietzsche: we can merely become the bridge for the Overman to come. We have to become naked off our moral clothes.

But moving onto the experiment, I have made a ''primordial'' (in terms of standards of living) spider terrarium in a dutch water SPA REINE bottle.
There are three spider subjects of different races, each being of different shape and size, on a gradual scale.

I have created a society in which spiders have to adapt and empower the animal moral and societal ladder.
The citizens of the bottle have soon come to the conclusion that there is no need to be aggressive to each other as they were all new and steadily defensive for their spider ego in a new ambient.
With this being said they have soon calmed down from their panicking search of an escape out of the bottle due to their despair.
As they rested on the humid soil I put at the bottom of the bottle, the webs were wide and steady. The very physical structure of their society was alive and ready. All the possible moving paths inside the bottle have been built and walked on. There is nothing more to discover in all of your living space.

The spiders now sit trying to not consume their energy and surprisingly only one spider, the smallest one just to compare, has taken the dead fly that I put inside.
He is feeding while others stare into their soul.
He's becoming stronger every hour, upgrading his physical structure; his soul's armour.

He is the one that could overcome himself.
He is the one that could overgo the nihilism of the members of the spider society.
He's the builder of the Overman to come.

~

Attached: 130309-004-C8E4C84A.jpg (356x450, 39K)

Spiders don’t have an ego. They just do things, they don’t think. Either way if this is real it’s quite cruel. Spiders can feel pain (it’s a misconception that insects can’t)

>Either way if this is real it’s quite cruel. Spiders can feel pain (it’s a misconception that insects can’t)

Attached: 1565613895851.png (785x1000, 254K)

A comment like this was expected. Imagine how much pity the people that use you everyday feel.
It's the same with creating an animal society.

>I’m a le epic social experimenter mad genius!!!
you are the equivalent of the smelly kid in school who pulled legs off of flies, I don’t really give that much of a shit, I’m just saying you aren’t learning or discovering anything, just torturing insects for amusement and dressing it up in some cringey pseud experiment shit. You can seethe all you want that’s what it is

Interesting insight but you clearly have not read Nietzsche.

Attached: xd2.jpg (554x720, 24K)

OP actually BTFO

>spiders
>insects
pls stop posting

>y-you typed something wrong!!! he typed a word wrong!!!! I’m smarter than him!!! He’s an idiot his argument is irrelevant!!!
Is there any greater signifier of a pseud

You knew what he meant, go back to plebbit

This is one of those retarded posts designed to make people say "Oh, Yea Forums is full of mad geniuses, never change and shine on you crazy stars." It's just like that epic /k/ thread where some fucker accidentally made napalm rounds while trying to make incendiary rounds for squirrel hunting only more contrived and reeking of redditdom

>daddy nietzsche
kys

>It's just like that epic /k/ thread where some fucker accidentally made napalm rounds
story? what happen?

Always bite the b8—
You're never too late!

I enjoyed reading this, thank you

You're welcome!

Attached: 1567441838020.jpg (255x255, 12K)

This is the bottle by the way.

Attached: IMG_20190903_201633.jpg (3120x4160, 3.66M)

Don't confuse my hate
For something else,
You retarded reprobate

You are quite a nigger

Why does it feel like schizo posting is at an all time high on this board?

It’s not genuine, it’s in fashion to style yourself as such right now, so people larp as them. Like any fashion trend. It’s pathetic

I like how you call a philosophical and scientific experiment a ''fashion''. Brainlet.

>To be specific with daddy Nietzsche.
Cringe

Behold, this is the hole of the tarantula. Do you want to see the tarantula itself? Here hangs its web; touch it, that it tremble! There it comes willingly: welcome, tarantula! your triangle and symbol sits black on your back; and I also know what sits in your soul. Revenge sits in your soul: wherever you bite, black scabs grow; your poison makes the soul whirl with revenge.

Cute

>Moralfagging over spiders
lmao kys retard

>not torturing living things is for fags

kill yourself tryhard nigger

>philosophical and scientific experiment

If spiders don’t have an ego then they can’t experience pain dumdum. there would still be pain, but no one to experience it. you btfo’d your own argument lmao

It’s not. You’ve learned nothing. You literally did it just to post it here. It’s all an act for other people and for a self image. The act itself is just torturing some bugs. It’s utterly pathetic, and Nietzsche would spit on you for it

Our values come from our physiological demands.

cope

>your own argument
What argument you dumb American faggot? And yes, you can experience pain without ego. Less so “I’m in pain” and more so “there is pain”, it’s still pain

>memereplies
Concession accepted

">memereplies"

Looks like the cope hurt you bud.

spiders are not human, their lives dont hold the same value as ours
Seethe more faggot

Your life does not hold the same value as my life because you are not me. You are human, and so am I. Let us hope that that does not change

>Spiders can feel pain (it’s a misconception that insects can’t)
Oh? Are you a fucking spider?

But it's not someone experiencing pain. It's just pain as you said. There is no experiencer, only the experience. Therefore you cannot cause pain to the spider. You can only cause a sort of pain in conjunction with the spider, but the spider will not experience it.

You can't have feelings without thinking. Spiders might have sensation but they do not feel pain.

Attached: Nanavira_Thera.jpg (187x250, 10K)

You aren't worth 10% of schizoposter's rants. You're like a less annoying, less effectual butterfly.

I dont think you can be sure those spiders created a "moral society" between eachother just for the fact that they didnt fight each other.
Honestly there are so many factors in that experiment that could change its meaning that i dont even know where to start.

First the spiders wouldnt outright eat themselves since they are not used to recognize other spiders as prey for the most time, they mostly attack other spiders out of self defence when they enter their zone. Even at being completly famine, there are species and various cases were the animal doesnt engage in cannibalism and simply dies. So i dont think these spiders created any sort of mutual "moral code" just because they choose to not attack themselves, they were just merely being defensive, or life as usual, if one decided to get closer to the other slowly i would bet they would've attacked each other, or ran away.
Animals also percieve things diferently, a koala, for example, can only eat his leaves if he sees them in a stick. If you take the leaves and place them in a plate infront of him, he wont recognize it as food and will starve. This could also happen in the spider world.

So in my prespective you just placed 3 spiders that you didnt have any idea of how hungry they were, what they were used to eat, what they usual behaviour is like in a bottle with a fly in the middle, and one decided to eat it.
I highly doubt that spider overcame anything besides its own idleness, at the very best it did overcome the fear of being attacked by other spiders, and not simply breaking a moral code. But i would bet it simply wasnt aware of the danger.

I hope i made myself clear and my ESL didnt fuck things up.

Attached: 1505197877583.jpg (1024x676, 86K)

Best thread on Yea Forums at the moment.

It does though, just in a different way. Pain is one of the most basic feelings creatures have

Ego is the sense of "me" or "mine". If there is no ego there is no "me" to experience pain, there is no experiencer, just the experience.

An unpleasant experience

An unpleasant experience that the spider is not experiencing because the spider is not an experiencer

>dude weed lmao
ok idiot, it's not like you're gonna properly parse or recollect anything you read stones.

stoned*

Lmao are you?

>You can't have feelings without thinking.

America was a mistake.

>an unpleasant experience that the spider is not experiencing

Nigger what am I reading

follow the thread of the conversation, retard. im making a point about the ego

Weakling

Attached: 1565775721513.jpg (419x480, 81K)

best post of the week