What do I do if my health is completely failing and im poor and my house is killing me (poor shit parents trapped here...

what do I do if my health is completely failing and im poor and my house is killing me (poor shit parents trapped here against will) and im American (no health insurance)

>eyes are always black
>literally cant evne take a picture
>body is pale as fuck pale as can be
>people call me albino
>my eyes are totally black
>i mean like not even black bags
>like shit you can see a mile away
>my entire bottom eye lid is black brown purple blue and red
>literally the biggest black bags i have ever seen
>people tell me i look tired as fuck, i look high, i look like i havent slept in weeks
>people look at me weird
>always have to worry about it
>constantly afraid of being in pictures
>gaining weight from fatigue
>always too tired to do anything
>i can just sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep all day
>still tired after sleeping
>take monsters, caffeine pills, and all this shit
>still feel tired but its the best i get
>cant eat healthy because it makes me feel like shit
>i have to eat junk shit like pizza and little debbie snacks because it gives me more energy than salads and shit

idk wtf to do. i go for 1-2 mile walks, nature walks, bike rides, get sun, get fresh air, drink water all day starting as soon as i get out of bed. at least eat half way healthy with salad, fruit, vegetables, sauces, chicken and shit like that. i take a multi vitamin every day now, i take iron pills here and there, i take herbal pills.

its not the caffeine either i tried totally abstaining from caffeine and it did nothing and plus THIS level of tired doesnt simply come from caffeine use this is some shit.

i have to sleep 12 hours a day, take a nap, lay around half the day, and then i get like 2-4 hours if im lucky of having energy

I think my house might be killing me like mold, lead, etc or thyroid problem + depression

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

>take monsters, caffeine pills, and all this shit
>still feel tired but its the best i get
>cant eat healthy because it makes me feel like shit
>i have to eat junk shit like pizza and little debbie snacks because it gives me more energy than salads and shit

I said none of it makes a difference and they are the worst eye bags in the world

Attached: 1566432301697.png (647x644, 110K)

kys amerilard
(seriously)

>Yea Forums - Literature

oh...

Why is every person on Yea Forums a total degenerate?

>i have to eat junk shit

Guaranteed you have no clue how to cook and instead order out. At least cook your own junk shit

Nigger, what's your mental activity? You got racing thoughts or some shit? That can cause eye bags and tiredness. Try meditation, that is, lay down and just don't use your inner voice.

>dude become a npc lmao

Read a fucking book.

idk feels more like tired and dying confused slow thoughts more than anything.

i get so tired i feel fucking psycho. i literally want to sleep 12 hours a day, plus take a nap, plus lay around for 3 (3) hour periods all day.

so basically sleep half the day, do like 2 hours of forced activity, and then lay around or sit around for the rest of it. i feel like im gonna pass out going on walks, i feel like im gonna die going and running errands.

plus i have the worst depression in the world god has completely fucking destroyed my life

>dude let's go to that place where everyone talks about suicide

See a doctor.

I recently posted on reddit SuicideWatch and they deleted everything I wrote even though I just pointed out that suicide was justifiable in ancient greek

Why are you able to fantasize about 12 hours of sleep? You're blaming God for something negative, completely ignoring your parents who have to deal with you never leaving the house. Give them some time alone to fuck in peace

Kys

greece, dammit

You don't even speak Greek stupid. You don't need justification for it, and if you wait too long the body is going to do it for you. What's the rush?

>I recently posted on reddit

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

Nice literature related thread.