Thoughts on this book? Never got around reading Taleb, is this a good starting point?

Thoughts on this book? Never got around reading Taleb, is this a good starting point?

Attached: 71PB16riDXL.jpg (1556x2400, 253K)

Black swan but they are all shit

Nobody invited you in here Pinker, you are free to leave.

I'm a Grayian you kike sympathizer

Okay leave IYI.

shit like how? I'm asking because a couple of my friends in academia recommended him

I told you where to start you fucking spastic

I'm not op retard. hahaha

I got it from Goodwill and it's sitting in my room and I don't even know what it's about.

Imbecile, you read Taleb chronologically.

It's good just read it

Loved it. Taleb is my favorite Arab writer.

Currently finishing black swan, already did fooled by randomness, gonna go to this one next. Is he just going to keep rehashing the same stuff?

Shut the fuck up. Taleb isn't Arab.

>Taleb is my favorite Arab writer.
He's not Arab he's white.

>implying arabs aren’t based caucasians anyway

Yes, Nassim Taleb looks very white. I love all my white friends named Nassim Taleb.

Attached: YoungTaleb.png (152x201, 21K)

Start with fooled by randomness and black swan.

Lebanese people are Phoenicians you imbecile.

He looks like every middle-aged Arab man I saw when I was deployed.

It's meh. Worth reading if you're really bored. The guy's thought process is very inconsistent and just looks like some rambling and cheap wisdoms.

Do not waste time with Black Swan, that one is just garbage.

>Lebanese people are Phoenicians
Yes and Iranians are Persians and Afghans are Aryans, right? Nope. There's been too much crossbreeding. You're all mutts now.

Actually read the books, you imbecile.
He looks like my Italian grandfather.

I did read them, faggot.
When I got to
>"books are antifragile" (because there's no such thing as bad publicity)
I almost quit. No intellectual rigor whatsoever, it's midbrow pop philosophy.

Arabs are just italians who believe in murder jesus and have tasty sand food instead of tasty tomato food.

>He looks like my Italian grandfather

Let me guess, southern Italy?

I'm half Italian on my mom's side and my grandfather has blonde hair and green eyes. From Turin we they avoided the brown rapists unlike your ancestors.

Went to Italy for the first time this summer and I was shocked how middle-eastern the native Italians looked in Rome, Naples and Positano. Not that it's a bad thing but just wasn't expecting it.

> southern Italy?
Yes

>Rome
Those probably were arabs or poojeets, especially if you saw them hawking some shit restaurant for tourists.

Read like half of it. It was okay, but once you grasp the basic points, which you can sort of get from the title, there's really not much in it.

>Southern """Europeans"""

Attached: Banfield.jpg (638x479, 121K)