Reminder for you that have not yet joined our Discord server:

Reminder for you that have not yet joined our Discord server:

There will be a huge Yea Forums meetup at Takashimaya shopping mall here in Singapore. The meetup will take place in a restaurant Crystal Jade Palace tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM. After the full course dinner we will move to the Kinokuniya bookstore which is in the same building where our deeply respected guest Mr. Haruki Murakami will gladly answer all your questions.

Dress code: Business Casual

Attached: crystal-jade-palace-at.jpg (550x413, 53K)

People in that discord can’t afford a plane ticket to Singapore who are you kidding?

oh it was at 6:30? i thought it was 8:30 lol almost missed it dude

most of us live here in singapore. i'm from sweden tho but i'm studying business here

wtf are these meetups real?

>murakami

pshh would not come

Chinese, Malay and Peranakan female women are highly encouraged to showcase modesty and restraint in their footwear. Sandals are OK, but we would prefer you not distract the literary vibes with "sexy" shoes. We are not a western book club and will not permit unruly women to harass literary males. I would address Indian women too, but they are often the most strident about their feet's seductive devilries. They'd show up with fresh henna flowers and hyperreal psychedelia, intermingled with anklets, toe rings, gilded and jeweled chains linking each accessory.

Will be there

-Joshua

that's cool. so we are going to talk in english? how many foreigners/non-chinese are there?

>so we are going to talk in english?
Of course la.
>how many foreigners/non-chinese are there?
>foreigners
>non-chinese
Fucking ethnic Chinese hegemony.

Just booked my flight
t. Strayafag

Not in singapore frick off.

I'll be there (for you)

-Big Sambo

what are you a pajeet? stay mad construction worker

Post the discord link you fag

This is such a great idea! What about meetups in other places? Any meetups in Europe?

Lets meet in Austria again
Dont firget your knives!

That would be nice. In which city? I'm Italian so I could actually come there

THAT DOES IT, NEW MEET UP.

Location: Sunway Pyramid Mall, Petaling. We can enjoy the postmodern architecture, everyone welcome BUT SPEAKING ANY CHINESE LANGUAGE IS FORBIDDEN LA.

>LA
This makes me fear this is genuine. Good show.

This beats the weekly Boston spam.

Where else should I go?

>Singapore
Die spic.

>I would address Indian women too, but they are often the most strident about their feet's seductive devilries

>pajeetess feet

*shivers*

Pajeets naturally smell like shit, their foot-stink must be even worse.

>Yea Forums meetups
make sure to take a happy snap so we can all have a laugh.

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

Yea Forums places to go?

discord is a honeypot

Attached: 1564915955990.jpg (640x480, 237K)

Is that Dylan Roof on the right?

that neck is shopped tho, right?

dios mio

>Dio
Is that a Jojo reference?!?!?

Attached: IsThisAMotherfuckingJojoReference.jpg (960x960, 179K)

The event has started. We have around 40 people here, everyone a literature enthusiast.

Attached: 04092019AA2.png (590x501, 385K)

are you serious?

I can't find this picture on Google. Post a picture of Murakami

Based on the circumference of the table there cant be more than 12 people seated at it.

>No table fits 40 people so there's multiple tables

based on the circumference of your brain you are stupid

Do a group photo and prove it. I doubt there are even 40 people in Singapore who read anything beyond business books, and 12 people who actually use the gay Yea Forums discord.

>discord
Dropped. I care about my privacy, thanks.

the meetup was great! thanks li and ryan for actually making this happen!

-joshua

>where our deeply respected guest Mr. Haruki Murakami
That man, in my country, he is nothing

>Pajeets naturally smell like shit, their foot-stink must be even worse.

American/Western born and raised Indian girls have no smell. I will say though, Indian girls are either ugly or hot there's no inbetween. Get a hot one and enjoy those lovely feet, tight vaginas.

oofff that was great!

post pics of meetup

discord is full of them. why don't you join the server?

Barf. The smell is genetic, it never fully goes away.

Indian girls are red flags olfactorily and body hair and smell wise, but those at the more attractive end of the spectrum are genetically Aryan from the Indo-European migration into India 5000 years ago.