Imagine thinking you're stronger than a baron

Imagine thinking you're stronger than a baron.

Attached: Baron Evola.jpg (1200x1600, 401K)

is he a baron? i thought he burned all his childhood documents so nobody knows where he came from

His childhood documents are still there and he’s lower middle class.
Nonetheless, he was believed to be an aristocrat and never refuted people calling him baron or whatever

Imagine thinking titles mean anything.

Reading 'Mystery of the Grail' right now. He's based af, baron or not.

>TFW you realize that Baron is just the equivalent of hereditary mayor

Attached: 1567480263409.jpg (600x599, 204K)

the cunt looks like a burns victim, not a baron

Better than being a hereditary nobody lmao

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

This is what makes me think he wasn't lying. It just seems like the thing someone from the middle class desperate to distinguish themselves from the masses would cling to.

Evola didn't care for titles, he considered it bourgeois in nature and even ended his engineering studies since he didn't want to be associated with academics.
According to him, true aristocracy is metaphysical and manifests through a persons inclinations rather than being a quality strictly related to blood and material wealth.

Exactly the kind of, 'its the thought that count's, new age cope someone born to a lower class yet obsessed with elitism would concoct to ease their anxiety about their own position.

*walks*

What's a good order to read Evola's books in? I'm not interested in becoming a scholar but if I wanted to read 3 books of his which ones would you suggest and in what order?

Ironically, your post describes itself far better than it does the other user’s.

It doesn't, but I guess all you have left is 'no u'. Sad!

The most common way is Revolt Against The Modern World > Men Among The Ruins > Ride The Tiger
I highly recommend his works dealing with Eastern tradition too, as well as his works detailing european myths and hermeticism such as The Mystery of The Grail and The Hermetic Tradition.

Ironically, your post is also merely a ‘no u!’ Disappointing.

>thought

Watch out guys, we’ve got a baron in the thread!!

/lif/ is a highborn board. LEAVE immediately if you aren’t from an aristocratic background.

This guy is such a pretentious twat.

Yea Forums*

LMAO what a massive cope. What a fucking a LARPer.