Ok bros, ive got a confession. Ive been lurking /pol/ and Yea Forums for about 7+ years now actively...

Ok bros, ive got a confession. Ive been lurking /pol/ and Yea Forums for about 7+ years now actively, and i think it has made me more of an adult then any other experiences ive had in the past years. Not a big fan of /pol/ anymore but i visit once a while.. Im finishing my degree now and you guys got me through it. You got me through my breakup and depression, and made me the man i am today. I can never thank u guys for the knowledge ive gained and the insanely great books u have showed me. I feel like Sisyphus finally on the top of the mountain. I seriously cant imagine where i would be if it wasnt for you guys, but probably in some insanity asylum, frustrated at the world and the ignorance of it all, everywhere.
Thanks for beeing my doctor, my teacher and my friend.

Attached: 1549592909490.jpg (490x750, 119K)

>lurking /pol/ and Yea Forums for about 7+ years now
just lurking without posting for 7+ years?

What kind of writing are you trying to publish?

Picture books. I am already published in weird fiction, but I realized it wasn't really meant for me. Now I am doing picture books. My email address is [email protected]

Probably 8-12 posts in total during these years, only when im having a really tough time, so this one is quite different.

why do you always delete your posts?

Do you know any literary agents or not?

He is begging so the jannies deletes his posts. Any true lover of lit can write as a hobby, without thinking of it as "work".

You are an overly idealistic fool. My work is much better than many other picture books out on the market. I deserve to get it out into the markets. Why is it I always able to publish a horror story without much difficulty, yet it is so difficult to get a picture book out there? It's all the fault of the Jews and the women they brainwash. They dominate the literary industry, I am telling you.

Yes, i am a fool, youre a genius and all your work is better than everyones elses. Whatever you do, do not question this. Questioning yourself is a symptome of sanity after all. Sanity is boring, is it not?

>I always able
I was able*

Hmm, I think it's better than either 90 to 95% of the picture books out in the market. My horror story was surprisingly not as well made as my picture book dummy manuscript, but it received a lot of praise,much of it I felt undeserved.

This place freed me from desire of human respect. That is the greatest gift of all.

How long did it take?

Attached: 1567399685121.jpg (480x600, 76K)

Suffering and finding St. Alphonsus di Liguori's works.

>you made me the man i am today
you need to stop being so fucking gay

thats just nonsense

>St. Alphonsus di Liguori's works
My works are better.

I firmly believe that genes make the boy, environment shapes the man.

Have you no self respect? You create disgust with your cockyness. 100% sure ur not from Svandinavia or Japan. A king who has to tell everyone he is the king, is no king. Stop spamming all threads. If getting your book out there truly is your goal, change your approach of the problem. Your current approach only makes people dislike you. Good thing this place is anonymous.

If a king tells no one that he is king, then he can never take up his rightful place. I am 100% sure I can serve as a better prophet/messenger than that desert nomad. I don't see the issue. I mean, there's nothing wrong with merely stating fact.

Is this because you fell into the oily abyss and sank below and through all despair and depression and hopelessness while fantasizing of death but deeper you sank and eventually fell though and came out some underside, like I did?