Is it Yea Forums?

Attached: 7EA82FBA-D2DC-42DF-8008-6B2C537D06A8.jpg (320x499, 35K)

I liked it in elementary school

The book read by children who turned out to be losers. Better than captain underpants children who turned out to be homosexuals. Harry Potter readers turned out to be liberal generally. Unfortunate Events readers turned out to be the best.

based on that reasoning, did warriors readers turn into overt furries while redwall readers turned into covert furries?

Definitely

it was my diary desu

Greg was a fucking sociopath.

This book was factually not read by future losers, it’s popularity was from being accessible to normies

series of unfortunate events readers turned into socially isolated hipsters. redwall readers are the true patricians

No, it's /shit/

Can confirm, I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid and today am a loser

It's Yea Forums.

What if you read all of those book series? I am the best gay liberal loser ever?

what if I read all of them?

then you've wasted too much time that could be spent on actual literature

This
I mean I was 10. Also read and loved Peter Pan, the illiad and odyssey, penguin’s Greek myths and Egyptian myths, the wind in the willows, Alice in wonderland, Tom Sawyer, Robin Hood, American folklore, aesop’s Fables, grimm’s fairy tales, among others I can’t remember. But this went along with all the stuff in the post, the inkheart series, the Peter and the star catcher series, twilight, the rick riordan books, some other Dave barry(science fair was hilarious), hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy(also hilarious), “tales for boys”, those tiny biographies of people like Einstein and Houdini, the Artemis fowl books, the hunger games, the alchemist series(not the Paulo cohelo one, the one about famous historical figures with super powers), science dictionaries and encyclopedias. You’re either lying to yourself or weren’t a reader if you believe that your childhood wasn’t an eclectic mix of shit and gold.

Main character is a socially inept zoomer with narcissism. So yes.

yes

how about Percy Jackson readers?

Read a lot of rick riordan as a kid, I suppose we are the people that's typing all this shit and analyzing society.

Bubby

I read all of these

Rodrick Rules is the best

You could post this entire book in greentext form in Yea Forums and it would fit in perfectly.