What's your honest thoughts on this book?

What's your honest thoughts on this book?

Attached: IMG_5681.jpg (1696x2560, 196K)

That you should stop posting it

Attached: 891DD85D-613F-408F-95F6-BC4237130A9A.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

based

>Butterfly telling other people to stop posting
Take your own advice.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

I’ve never posted Wash-yer-Peterson

Attached: 7275EFCE-EB1E-40C2-A5F8-580F12BBC61F.jpg (408x230, 15K)

no, you post worse shit. you dumb cunt

kys fest licker

>heh this guy is absolute cancer and nothing he says is worth listening to, like seriously he should just stop
I know the mental illness makes trannies stupid but jesus christ

asinine trash for bugmen

No, you.

OP asked, and we’re sick of this meme. Go clean your room, bucko

Attached: 3064CF49-5870-46FC-B5B0-1CA1D8423800.jpg (500x376, 168K)

Op, here reading the comments here and am learning so much thank you

Nothing in the book is new but Peterson's perspectives are often very interesting especially if you're not very knowledgeable when it comes to jungian interpretations of psychological motifs and other things that he talks about in his videos.
It didn't change my life but it was a very nice read nonetheless. JP has a way with words and with pulling you into his line of thinking, showing you his points while giving enough space for the reader to analyze information by themselves.

I don't even mind Memerson, but this book isn't one of his best works. He probably just felt like he could write something to cash out on his fame.
His psychology lectures are way better.

Holy shit what a rebuttal old hag.

You lost pal, butters owns your soul, simply because you showed anger, you’re weak, kill Yourself

Rule 1: cliche, no point in responding.
Rule 2: Treat yourself like your are someone you are responsible for helping. You mean BE POSITIVE? Doesn't work long term.
Rule 3: Make friends with people who want the best for you. You're going to make friends with people who want something from, unconsciously.
Rule 4: Don't compare yourself to others. Stoicism 101. Useful, but won't help a sick fuck.
Rule 5:Don't let your children do anything that would make you dislike them. Uh, parents do plenty of shit that makes their kids dislike them (and not go to bed Johnny tier shit), so that is completely backwards.
Rule 6: Set your house in perfect order before criticizing the world. Peterson has never read Marx or pomo, yet
that doesn't stop him from opining endlessly.
Rule 7: Pursue what is meaningful not expedient. Ideally sure but people have material needs, esp tough for the poor.
Rule 8:Tell the truth or don't lie. Sick families are built on lies.
Rule 9: Assume the person you're talking to might know something you don't. That's pretty charitable considering most people are idiots who have no idea why they act, Peterson included.
Rule 10:Be precise in your speech. Again, no shit.
Rule 11: Skateboard. Fine.
Rule 12: Silly platitude.

I don't get why psychologists write pop books anyway, since the whole premise of their practice is one on one talking. All Peterson has achieved with this book is create fanboys who think he's daddy. If someone is really in need this book isn't going to help them because it's all down to some fucked up guy to right his own ship and realistically that can't be accomplished without help from another person.

the answer is money.

Attached: 1517882721716.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

cringe. also learn to english bruh.

Nice contribution. You're a force of nature.

Are you a tranny? Why do you hate this book?

No. Never.

Sick and tired of seeing its tepid self help buffoonery. You guys trot in an endless stream of rightwing daddy figures and they’re all such nonsense. Let it go. Read something new for crying out loud

It's absolute drivel. Regurgitated traditionalism posing as countercultural. It's not profound and the dipshit fanboys irritate me.

butterfly you would never understand

When I was interested in Peterson, I thought it was pretty shitty. Now I realize that he is a commercial intellectual and pretty vapid anyways so imagine id think it was even worse

>limited signed edition worth 2k

HahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He should sell his little whore daughter for 2k
What a pompous cunt

Attached: 714BC004-7A6F-43D2-90CB-3BF2E431B9AD.jpg (1125x1918, 1.06M)

pseudointellectual liked by insecure boys

next

Attached: 1OfUbD8.jpg (835x1119, 82K)

jokes on you, after I bought that I'm considered a level 20 bucko in the r/jordanpeterson community

>Rule 5:Don't let your children do anything that would make you dislike them. Uh, parents do plenty of shit that makes their kids dislike them (and not go to bed Johnny tier shit), so that is completely backwards.

I expected more from this book, but chapter 5 was brilliant and your summary completely missed the point.

youre stupid and bitter and cant stand to see successful people doing things you ironically desire yourself. because your amazing insight that people who werent raised right need a father figure/icon in their lives makes his words bad! WHOA! hes a scam!!! god forbid people help those in need. faggot ass esl poster

you really are a festering pile of nigger shit

this entire post just reeks, with misinformed Wikipedia understanding of the material and seethingly jealous faggotry

Pleb version of maps of meaning

tirggered peterson fanboys. you can't daddy in a book, lads.