This is the average Harvard students stack

>This is the average Harvard students stack

Woah...

Attached: fish.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTX17dqJPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9_BMshyiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will all be expelled to the countryside one day and forced to lead a life of hard labor.

Attached: 1.2152121_4014988541.jpg (645x463, 57K)

i dont even know this guy but he looks insufferable

>obvious kike
>harvard

What! How is this possible?!

He likely is

Looks like a pile of New York Bestsellers and burgershit.

What type of labor? Timber? Mines?

What are all of the books in that stack? You can't see a lot of them, shit pic desu.

Busting fucking rocks into smaller ones just for the sake of having smaller rocks

It's all clearly contemporary American "big think" nonfiction trash.

Do the academy pigs who promote Marxism end up in labor camps too? Why not? Aren't they the worst of all, parroting revolutionary rhetoric for a stipend while they do coke off books written by CIA-backed puppet dictators? Useful idiots.

Anyone who had a comfortable life will have to go. Professors are revisionists who perverted the ideology and made it unpopular among the working class. They mocked the proletariat and called them stupid, backwards, conservative, and antagonized them meanwhile promoting petty bourgeois politics concerning homosexuality, gender and so forth. They will all need to go to the camps. All of them.

he is actually catholic. but that's pretty much judaism for goyim

>how to win friends and influence people
>the psychology of persuasion
>antifragile
yikes. i feel like i'm looking at myself 3 years ago. the only difference is that i was a fucking loser autist rotting in a basement, not a bourgeois jew with enough money and connections to get into harvard. really makes you think

Attached: 1511921774864.jpg (268x232, 12K)

If Yuri and Kuzichkin are to be believed academics are the first among the useful idiots to get the bullet.

this image singlehandedly lowered my opinion of Taleb

How is it not already lowered by the fact that Taleb is an Arab

wow. i can't believe you just posted that. disgusting. just, just wow.

>PLEASE VALIDATE ME!

fuck this high practical IQ low verbal IQ normie looking faggot

the real harvard students browse this board.

Taleb is a Maronite, i.e. a leftover from before the Arabs came. I know a Maronite with green eyes. They are almost White.

Academics get the bullet first no matter who takes over next. I almost want to fedpost about how much they deserve it for spreading bad ideas.

>Maronite
aka Arab

Holy shit. I'll start watching john fish now.

Kek. I always see those books on the best sellers portion of bookstores and it's funny to imagine someone who is not a total fuck up buying them.

Attached: 1566872070738.gif (800x430, 564K)

And here is an actual picture of them.

Attached: midwits.png (289x354, 118K)

>Taleb
BASED

Shut up Taleb.

>all from the "Great Ideas" pop-intellectual stack on a book store

exactly.

>mfw went to high school with this guy

Nice guy, smart when it came to STEM but unironically a total midwit otherwise. Was like most of the people I ended up meeting later on in uni.

Attached: 1561666493002.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>smart when it came to STEM but unironically a total midwit otherwise
And everyone knows who he is but doesn't give a flying fuck out a rat's ass in hell who you are. Cope more.

>unironically a total midwit otherwise
In what sense?

I'm not coping at all. I've probably already made more money from crypto than he has from his youtube videos. He can have e-fame, I don't aspire to it in the slightest.

The picture should be enough to tell you. I didn't know him that well personally, but he was in my english class. Not much of a critical thinker, like most of our generation, espoused basic and conforming liberal opinions in order to be liked by everyone and so on.
I don't have anything against him though, I didn't even know he had a youtube until he started getting a good amount of views.

Harvard more like Hackvard

I have no idea who he is also imagine caring about social values and imagine glorifying academia

Kys

Cope. Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

>imagine glorifying academia
Where in my post did I do that? Hm? Nowhere? Looks like you've got a chip on your shoulder, buddy. Weren't smart enough to go to school?

I assumed you meant him being at harvard means something but reading the comments here he's apparently a youtube celebrity lmfao you are embarrassing

>an eye for an eye
Embarrassing. Be better than the dogs.

>sending them to hard labor is an eye for an eye
Not it isn't. It isn't even a punishment.

someone's gotta crush up the big rocks into smaller rocks. we need them for retaining walls. just think of it as a "career change."

You thought by "everyone knows who he is" I was talking about him being at Harvard? You really are dumb, huh?

>Oh shit I just got BTFO, better write "lmfao" like a 15 year-old girl and call him embarrassing
Cute. :)

I thought he was part of some retarded harvard project jesus christ you're thick kys retard

Fuck me, look at this stupid child seethe. Having trouble keeping up with the big boys on the Internet, underage b&?

Attached: 1534424606417.jpg (258x360, 55K)

That was p weak

What's wrong, you spasticated mongoloidal cretin? Nothing more to say? Dilate, you disgusting deranged Discord tranny FREAK. You're scum. Filth. Remember the 40%, retard. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

Attached: laugh_5.png.8800a69a87a4022f9be54cc3c3b56a23.png (258x951, 127K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's not fair I have to work now. This is another fucking holocaust. How dare you, you monster. My dad never made me work and I was supposed to run the family business one day. What the fuck. I don't want to be out here in the FRICKIN fields all sweaty and like working all day? This is too far dude, too far, too harsh. my dad was a good man, he gave people good oppertunites. $10.00 and 30 hours a week, and the landlord only charged $1000 a month, which they could afford with a few roommates. hell, he even paid recent COLLEGE GRADS 30k starting, fuck. Now you make me go in the frickin farms and get calluses? no it doesn't matter if I don't have psychological stress to the point where it drives me to despair, or that there is a roof and three meals a day, no, no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was better before. this isn't fair. let me go be a party member, please, I studied Marx in college, please dudes.

Attached: 123512352354.jpg (233x217, 9K)

and thank god for that

Thank God indeed. Temporal punishment banishes sin and purifies men as the fire does gold. In the words of the Blessed Henry Suso, 'suffering draws men closer to God whether they like it or not'.

Attached: 1564793719412.png (642x705, 303K)

based. into the camps they go unironically!

You are a dumb faggot who is merely regurgitating nonsense. You have no true wisdom. Stop worshiping that dumb Jew and accept me as the new messiah instead. If I were worshiped instead of that desert parasite, Europe would become stronger overnight.

Fuck off, you materialistic faggot. No one cares about you and they never will.

First off, I'm not a materialist/physicalist. Second off, a lot of people did, indeed, care for my message, but I had to flee after making certain antisemitic remarks, which I found difficult to suppress.

*Snap*
Yep. This one is getting a ticket to camp.

Attached: based based based.jpg (609x730, 91K)

I am a much better prophet than Jesus.

The virgin
>I'm so great
vs the Chad
>Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

You don't even know what my message is about. Suffice to say, it blows that desert parasite's message out the water.

>everyone
i have no fucking clue who that kikezoomer is and don't care
>reading pop nonfiction
>buyfagging pop nonfiction
>telling people you buyfag pop nonfiction
quadruple fucking bypass YIKES
>harvard: my daddy has money and i need a sheet of paper to convince people i'm not a worthless retard because i am, in fact, a worthless retard

You boys will end up eating yourselves. Take up exercise. You'll think clearer. Well meaning as you are if you continue down this path you'll be your own undoing.

give me one good reason why shouldn't force the lesser men to do lesser work. its like reverse aristocracy. the fresh air will do them good!

I says he's the descendent of upper class Greeks

lots of fresh air and exercise at camp, comrades.

Attached: 1sr0y5.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Disgusting racist faggot

What's the point of posts like this?

Attached: I29Du6T.png (532x428, 167K)

I really do appreciate the ambition. You have the potential to make great change, I just hope you'll understand before you've gone too far. I want you to be around to see how good things will be.

Do you know any literary agents?

things will be good once we get the right combination of people in the camps. the past generations have tried, and they failed, but this time, we'll get it right.

Seethe.
Samefag, still seething.

You won't mold the future with both feet in the past. Your fixation with dead men do nothing but distract. Don't fall into the same trap so many have before you.

>not a bourgeois jew with enough money and connections to get into harvard. really makes you think
>implying it isn't effort based
ngmi

thats exactly what someone up for a "relocation" would say...

I am unafraid of those who have no reason to hurt me.

it literally isn't. how could you even make that argument?

He is probably majoring in social engineering. It's a real field and fits into keeping social cohesion of society. With the loss of religion, others means of maintaining social cohesion are necessary, such as altering the frequency of cues associated with deviancy prior to economic turmoil. It relates to various interlocking industrial complexes (e.g. prison) too. For example, prior to economic turmoil, crime rate will rise, but not all of them can fit in prison so it becomes necessary to normalize certain taboos. This is what happens when religion no longer has societal pull.

Theocracies are the best form of government when the religion isn't Islam.

A ticket for camp has been issued.

Holy shit, you can actually get a degree in a field called social engineering? I can't imagine myself going through 4 years of that without developing depression, alcoholism, and trying to kill myself.

I efforted my way in

lol, okay buddy. you can tell your supervisors all about right after you finish your pile of rocks for the day.

cope

I read an essay by a senator about it, and then I found an article written by a depressed social engineer about how his friends don't trust him for keeping "confidential information secret". His friends and even wife started getting angry about how he would never unveil what his job was about.
However, I feel I know to a large extent what it's about. They mainly work with advertising agencies which have links to intelligence agencies, think tanks, and more in order to engineer or manipulate certain social trends into the masses. They use anything from subliminal messages to downright propaganda.

study hard, my friend. the discipline will prepare you for your future as a rock smasher.

>I did it
Funny. Isn't it? People like to take credit for the good things that happen to them as if it is their doing.

The Virgin Harvard Student
The Chad Pol Pot.

cope on this level shouldn't be possible

>bragging about undergrad
Not gonna make it, neurotic midwit.

there's no cope, my friend. on the contrary, i congratulate you on your work ethic! it will be of great use to you in the camp and you will serve our regime well!

is that rules for radicals?!

why do people write these massive nonfiction self-help books when they can be completely summarized by the back cover

Why do you guys hate on Taleb so much?

Jelly

Based

This user understands. To be well enough to toil for your community is a gift. Sending university students to repair ecological damage is a blessing to them. Do not fear, students. Your new lives will begin soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=dTX17dqJPfA

to get something called money

Fucking look at him, he’s a fucking goober, absolute bugman

c-can my critique or pure logic stay master? I think I can make it w-work in the system.

I GO TO HARVARD I GO TO HARVARD DID I MENTION I GO TO HARVARD

Attached: maxresdefault12.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

No, they get shot for being the wrong type of Marxist.

I'd fuck him.

I want to kill this person. Whatever race “it” should not exist.

i didn't think he would Actually talk like that ...

Wtf I love proletarian revolutions now.

>no one's mentioned he's Stephen Pinker's nephew

Hahahahaha really

Fucking jewish nepotism man

Yup, that dude 100% fucks archlet flipper feet

Attached: pol-pot-and-skulls.jpg (800x422, 73K)

Source? He has a video where he says he goes to Pinker's office hours but never mentions any relation outside of academic

>skulls
I reject the imagery and what it implies. Pol Pot was not a sociopath. There were no mass executions on his orders, or the even his regime at large. The exodus from city to country was carried out by thousands of different individuals, some who indeed did commit atrocities. Furthermore, there was a proxy war between Vietnam, the US and his regime, with sides alternating, which disrupted trade, and was the main cause of "his" attributed casualties

He wasn't an implicitly bad man. He was absolutely less brutal than Lenin and Mao in his methods. It's just a lot of shit was happening and he got the blame afterwards because of a hollywood movie, whose myths persist to this day, eg 'glasses BAD!' (despite wearing them himself).

Tell me if this looks like a bad man to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9_BMshyiw

People at HaaarVaaaard tend not to like the "dropping of the H bomb".

All the children here using political thought as a stress ball or escapism is proof the world is sick. :(

>like most people I met at uni
Non-stemfag and I can tell you it’s the same for Humanimemes. The same self-centeredness and lack of critical reasoning
The more I attend uni the more I appreciate people out of that world

>Anyone who had a comfortable life will have to go.
Indeed.
Burn down the middle and upper classes. Politicians, corporate pigs, financiers and rentiers. Lobbyists and congressmen, members of think tanks, from both side of the aisles.
We must not forget the false prophets of religion, who make millions fleecing their flocks.
>Pol Pot was right

Seethe more

This is the sort of quip I would expect from Stephen Pinker if he was browsing this website and saw that post.

Taleb is the only mainstream guy consistently bullying nerds and bugmen (like the guy in OPs pic), which is essentially what the SITG book is about

>downright propaganda.
you can't have politics without propaganda.
T'was always thus.
One must manipulate the unwashed masses, fot they cannot think for themselves.

>Taleb
>Cialdini

Attached: Taleb not Arab.jpg (500x616, 71K)

higgers?

You have to go back

Attached: 1548706020232.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>average stack of a latin american college student
Burgers are really a thing

Attached: IMG_20190903_120056108.jpg (4096x3072, 3.5M)

arab is not a race, it's a cultural identity. if it was so only some tribes from the arabic gulf would be arab.
syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians, Palestinians and some turks are all descendants of old Levantine populations which in themselves a mix of persian, greek, semite and some other ethnicities.
btw saint maron was syrian.
read this guy if you want to know more about this

Attached: Antun_Saadeh.jpg (449x549, 45K)

>reading so much to learn so little

Admittedly it's too much mixing, but I find interdisciplinarity much more enriching than hyper especialization; that's why the mix between sociology and political economy. The others like Saussure's books are just elementary things that everybody should read.

this kid is a genius

I was part of an international conference organized by students from Harvard. Fucking place is so pretentious and rich that they don't even organize most international conferences with other Universities on their turf and instead cooperate with a Uni in a different country every year to dunk on them and blame them as hosts for the inevitable scenario when the conf. turns into a mess. Let me to tell you this - I have never met people as fucking incompetent and retarded and yet as arrogant as those Harvard students. I highly doubt they ever read a fucking book longer than 50 pages, it's a bunch of mentally stumped frat boys and those were supposed to be some of the best students since they were chosen to organize the whole thing. The Harvard quality is a fucking lie.

Harvard is unironically a joke nowadays. Unless you go to the business school or law school (those are incredible educations and make you connections for life) it’s a bogus indoctrination factory

What? White jews are wasps, catholic was as anti jew as it gets until the (((jesuits))) took over

>that's pretty much judaism for goyim

stupidest thing ever written

time to read John

antifragile is actually good though. one of the few good books in that kid's stack

Funny how people with that cultural identity, including its religion, have similar facial features and body types, but those with the cultural identity and not the religion often look different.

there's something sinister about this kid. i felt a sort of instinctual fear watching this video.

Imbecile

>humble-bragging: the video

so what is better than these books
t. pleb

the greeks, the romans, the church fathers.

actually the only disciplines where saying "i've been to [insert good university]" means you're actually good are STEM

The task of building the ubercomputer which we are destined to build and will save humanity at all costts is not gonna complete itself without workers, user

God willing

I've seen a day-in-the-life of this guy and he's a total loser. His voice is more annoying than even his mug would suggest, truly unfortunate, but I refuse to feel sorry for him considering he decides to act like a total dweeb.

>he's a total loser
compared to me he is doing well

Harvard kills at bio and life sciences/medicine in general.

If you don’t insert the fact that you go/went to Harvard into every sentence where it is humanly possible did you even go to Harvard?

You arent really wrong, but its not that Harvard is bad, its just that its so similar of an education as to what you can get at every other university that you are basically paying for a status symbol, or to meet other rich people. The non-rich people that get in, almost always a minority, are just affluent displays of diversity by the rich white and jewish liberals who want their establishment to appear as something other than what it is. The education there is fine though, and getting in is about as prestigious as your SAT scores and GPA which you didnt need to go pay large amounts of money to achieve.

For business students, it matters a lot where you take an msc or mba. It is directly reflected in the average salary after graduation, look it up.

There's hardly anything there and a lot of it is trash.

Pseud.

Attached: 1515223429554.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I doubt he's read any of them, this looks like somebody who listens to NPR and bought every trendy nonfiction book he heard about on there. That kind of person doesn't read. If he read at all he'd have one book somewhere in that stack that he picked out himself. This is books for decoration.

isnt Harvard some community college?

come on man, I specifically asked you to not repost that image
I don't want other people saving it

Ooh, someone went to Yale.

>killed anyone who wore glasses
>wore glasses himself

Attached: 1564640462390.png (480x480, 148K)

Did you make it out of the basement, user?

Then you're both losers.

Epic buzzwords bro

Kek what a terrible YouTube channel.
What's the point watching this rat faced faggot?
None of his videos feature anything interesting. It's like a more polished blog stuffed with the latest insights on how to make a YouTube persona. Haven't seen something so superficial and soulless in a long time.

Link?

See for example. But really you shouldn't bother at all. It's pure drivel. It checks all the popular YouTube tricks.
>room tour of my new flat guys
>Reading haul
>visualization of certain topics with written signs or doodles
>clickbaiting with the whole Harvard thing (how is that even a thing? )
You just know he either took a course on "how to get good at YouTube" or he just made his own little charts on how to get views by using the popular methods.
I'm pretty positive that channel is a case study on these kind of things.

Missed that. Looks like dogshit.
A million views too, I was expecting some obscure channel some other autist dug up.

He didn't though.

Kantians are based.

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRDD

And a navel-gazing attention-whore at that. The newest human models are really something, verging on exquisite.