ITT books women can't understand

Attached: hod.jpg (761x1171, 106K)

Any books

Attached: 9780147712554.jpg (265x400, 22K)

Attached: 982B3002-2CA8-40EA-86EF-B49BDC878401.jpg (348x499, 25K)

shit I just ordered this from amazon. Will it still be fine if I love history?

It'll be fine if you love history in that sense that you can enjoy it without somehow trying to correct it. I feel that most women have trouble with Homer and Greece because, firstly, they often become lost in "This is so sexist, how was anyone okay with this? No good can come from such a sexist society!" and secondly, they have trouble seeing male platonic love as anything but gay. Avoid those two pitfalls, and you should love Homer.

Hahahahaha

that moment when you realise a women will never understand or enjoy the sweet pleasure of a steeley dan ramming against your prostate

Attached: 51M2dD8HW6L._SX343_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (345x499, 28K)

so books in general?

Yes

>they have trouble seeing male platonic love as anything but gay
That's because it is gay. Also, friendship between men is overrated now. Insurance has rendered it obsolete.

my ex-gf read this because I said it was one of my favorite books and she didn't like it. im inclined to agree with you OP

Judaya detekutu

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Women will never understand loyalty or betrayal

Attached: 7126._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (406x630, 91K)

I want to insult you, but I can tell that anything I could say or do to you could never live up to the kind of life you live.

Look at the goodreads reviews for it if you want to lose all faith in women.

Don’t you fucknuts ever get tired if this same old shit?

The classics.

I am far more successful than you'd ever be. I don't see the point in "friendship" anymore. It's a dated concept and just comes down to people wanting to secretly cuck you. I have never truly met an honorable man in my entire life. I am what Socrates sought.

>I am what Socrates sought.
Elaborate

>you'd
you'll*

taking hrt does not make you a woman

All of them lol?

No, I am busy. I just don't see the point of friendship anymore now that we have insurance. All a "friend" would do is try to take advantage of me. No one has ever truly helped me in life besides family, and I don't need your shitty illusions to survive in life. The only friend you'll ever see from me is a blade to your throat if you ever try to fuck with me.

Tbh this is true. Also with women.

This is why I love children and dogs so much.

Attached: 71ztNjrAcjL.jpg (1400x2129, 217K)

>The only friend you'll ever see from me is a blade to your throat if you ever try to fuck with me.
Okay no it just got depressing. Who hurt you?

Dogs are great, but children are merely perpetuating the problem.

based and weiningerpilled

oh no no no you're the husk of a man. go on justifying your existence however you please, creature. whatever helps you sleep at night.

My existence is far nobler than yours.

yes yes

It's okay Sasuke, you don't have to say no more. One day you will find your Naruto.

Attached: 1557425174369.jpg (1080x768, 117K)

>far more noble
I am glad you agree with me.

we all agree with you here big man, right guys?

My personal endeavors are not oriented in that direction. Again, I don't see the point of "friendship" when it cannot be used for potential connections or financial stuff.

Attached: Untitled.png (1324x3349, 434K)

>ITT: friendless autist copes with the fact that he can't successfully seek out worthwhile people and meaningfully connect with them

Some of the best times in my life are when I shoot the shit with my buddies. I hope you get to experience it.

Instead of trying to psychoanalyze situations like a woman, why not present an argument, like man?

No, I am busy.

incel post

You sound like a woman.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-3.jpg (500x722, 61K)

>Written by a colored man, complains of racism
Women are brainlets

Phew ok good. I've read enough history to deal with that

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Friendship is not equivalent to family or spouse

The definition of friendship require self-sacrifice. I would never sacrifice myself for a friend. Therefore, I do not accept the idea of friendship. However, I would sacrifice my life for family.

So your family are your friends ok

Only family or animals can be friends. Human beings you have no familial connection to will always try to take advantage of you. This is one reason, among many, mankind ought to go extinct.

How do you yourself measure success?

If you want me to take you in as a disciple, then just say the word. Granted, I do require some monetary compensations. Wisdom doesn't come cheap.

I don't, I just want to understand what's wrong with you, so that I can avoid raising my children to become something that resembles you

I know you would rather want your children to become druggies, trans, otakus, whores, and much more.

Does this book explore Luddism much, or is it more social traditionalism?

Good, but no, avoid the two pitfalls and you’ll rid yourself of prescriptive thinking that majority of idiotic women fall into. Develop the mind "properly".

lol

If the world view of "my way or you'll become a degenerate" is how you function then I know all I need about you. Thinking that having friends will make you do drugs or become mentally unstable is such a fucked way of looking at life

where did this meme come from?

No because that's not what I'm trying to do with life

It's a distillation of perennial wisdom with focus on indo-aryan and roman Tradition. The title makes it seem like some kind of reactionary manifesto, but it is more of a testimony to the deeply metaphysical reality that characterized traditional civilizations, and was also intended to serve as a guide on how a differentiated individual can achieve spiritual liberation and restructure their lives according to these ancient principles, even if the world is collapsing under the weight of modernity.

Ah ok, thanks dude

Healthy friendships are symbiotic you mentally ill retard. Your fundamental inability to grasp basic concepts of humanity is not a positive.

this. just read Odyssey again this weekend. I don't think women can relate to the themes of ownership, responsibility, and the desire to preserve generations of honor and achievement.

>elaborate on the last half

What meme

We got a bad mammy jammy over here.

Yuck.
Hopefully you're too young to realize how cringey you are, and not this oblivious into your twenties

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-23-48-39-871_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x814, 134K)

Socrates would bully you

Attached: EC2jct3VAAAchuU.jpg (537x537, 38K)

I bet you work at a job lol noble man

>"Elaborate"
>"No,"
>elaborates anyway
What did he mean by this?

It seems I am very popular. Do any of you know any literary agents? I am willing to change my views on friendship in exchange for referrals to any literary agents.

Women are evil

I thought you said you were successful.

Autismo Maximus, master of delusion and lord protector of grandma's basement. Long may he reign, peace be upon him.

fpbp