Who here /fitlit/ masterrace

who here /fitlit/ masterrace

Attached: A32833B2-0316-45FC-A36B-6388C4AA72E0.jpg (750x786, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJVfHWqFngE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjaoArM35g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: where-do-u-work-out-outta-the-way-manlets-at-60301825.png (500x300, 32K)

Joined a swimming club because of Wodehouse and Byron.

Not the same as swimming in open waters

It kinda literally is

based prof sadler

sharing pictures of your daily activities and what music you are listening to on social media is incredibly cringe and bugman

Wodehouse swam indoors. I'd prefer his lifestyle and prose to Byron's. However, I also do open water swimming (just not the Bosphoros swim yet, which doesn't follow Byron's course but does at least stop shipping traffic for a few hours)

It’s only okay when Sadler does it.

sadler fanboy cope

i did some shrugs the other day. 35lb kettlebells in each hand. gonna have delts like adonis in a few weeks.

also i'm reading the bible.

>what are currents

>swimming clubs only swim indoors
To join most open water clubs you need to give them your speeds in indoor pools. Not all open water clubs swim in current either (cold water swimming clubs for instance)

Stop bullying boomers.

>Metal
>KISS

Attached: picturemessage_jlh2wqqz.22m.png (564x600, 172K)

Embarrassing boomer

I just do StrongLifts 5x5 at the moment, but it’s fun and I’m getting bigger. I used to be a very good athlete in high school, but was never all that strong or buff.

Post body.

most /fitlit/s are legitimate retards who read books for the soul purpose of reading books and along the lines of "self improvement. just go to any books thread on /fit/

>Reading books for the sole purpose of reading books.
Sounds pretty good to me. A truly legitimate retard reads a book with preformed objectives and expectations

Post yfw you realize Mr. Sadler will never be your dad

Attached: 1567244450108.png (1000x1000, 119K)

pic related would be my face if my father wasn’t great already

Attached: DE6E4762-D69B-43DE-98AA-CA59CC320C50.png (583x482, 119K)

Self improvement and correct living are the best reasons to read, much better than the mental masturbaters on Yea Forums

That’s a midwit way of doing things. You should read out of passion, likewise how you should do sports and lift out of passion.

I do boxing to keep me /fit/.

Attached: download.jpg (460x276, 21K)

why?

That is not the Tao.

There is yet one public figure to tweet without making himself look four times as stupid.

The Tao cannot be named.

>I really like Moby-Dick, it’s a great book
>w-what do you mean why?
>ummmm it’s just good okay! Geez, it’s not like anyone reads for anything other than passive entertainment that’s no better than television.

Attached: 1567294850645.png (629x275, 85K)

Weights for the body
Books for the mind
Prayer and meditation for the soul

A man is intelligence, form, and spirit. Don't neglect to tend to your spirits as well.

Attached: 1512173374852.jpg (1200x1977, 484K)

My nuts are Tao. Out of my way cuck

This. Chad would never do such a thing

>Out of my way
So not Tao.

This how a nigga tryna be

The Logos is the Tao

This, but the Heraclitian one, not the Christian one

The Christian Logos is the Heraclitian Logos but purified and made whole

The Christian Logos is a Jewish dude from Palestine

Taking selfies of yourself doing any sort of activity and giving a faggy play-by-play for social media pundits is the opposite of lit.

>t. butthurt atheist
You don’t deserve any Yous at all, but I have you one.

>using the leg snapper press
holy shit just squat.

Leg press isn’t bad, and you’ll only snap your shit up if you lock your knees or put hundreds of pounds too many on it.
It’s no squat, but at least it’s not a smith machine

/fit/ Yea Forums /g/ and /biz/

Attached: hxnewpz5dod31.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

So you installed gentoo and bought into some random ICO?

Yeah this. I don't believe that this board isnt a bunch of skinny fats

Attached: 1567010487208.jpg (871x875, 71K)

>Leg press isn’t bad
Booooo fuck youuu booo. Fucking machine fags.

lmao got emmm

I'm built (probably now builtish) fat. Cutting cutting cutting, should be ready just in time for Christmas so I can get fat again.

nope. I have a master's degree in electrical engineering

Out of the two Es you picked the worst one m80.

but shrugs don't work your delts mate

35lbs isn't going to work anything either, but let the DYEL have his fun.

Have you considered that you can do leg press as well as squat and deadlift?

Have you considered that you can do all that without leg press?

Kek there’s a guy at my gym who shrugs pretty often and I only ever see him grab 60-70 pound DBs for a few reps. Does that like 5-8 times before putting them away.

sorry i meant traps

bigger than you jose, im mired every day

You’re like a KJV onlyist, nigger. Leg Press is a helpful supplement to squats and dead’s.

>there’s a guy at my gym
Congrats.

worst one? just because you don't find it interesting? kys brainlet

>im mired every day
And I hope you let your mom know how much you appreciate her too.

>shrugs with 35 pounds
>doesn’t know traps from delts
>lol I’m actually big, okay?
I can curl 35 pounds. You must way 120 pounds tops if 35 is enough to work your traps.

...I'm glad 3 phase turns you on that much I guess.

It's good for targeting certain muscles but yeah he should stay away from the machines as a beginner and just squat & deadlift except for maybe a few bicep and tricep exercises. We have to save him bros

If you're desperate to use it, I'm fine with it. Means the bar is available for serious lifters ;^)

Machines aren't good for reasons and I can think of a lot of supplementary exercises I'd rather do before using one. I was tempted to get on one when thinking about BFR a few years ago though.

When I talk to beginners I tend to say if you can do only two exercises it should be deadlift and ohp. Minimal equipment, you can pretty much always go in and do just those and they're just fantastic.

do you have the one thats like "bitch why do you work out in the library seriously nigger you stink the place up" or something like that?

Nearly every time I have used a leg press, squats and or dead lift have preceded it. Stop being a nigger.

>he thinks electrical engineering is just power grids and batteries

lol. I mostly do firmware stuff but I gotta admit those power system lectures were quite boring. I guess I could call myself an electronics engineer

>I guess I could call myself an electronics engineer
Except you clearly don't know the difference between the two Es, electronics and electrical.

Why do you people lie on the internet of all places?

>implying ICs and breadboards are not power grids and batteries

yea ok tough guy

nah, by girls on campus. feels good to have them wide shoulders and big chest

I think I see what you're doing. I'm not going to say it's wrong, it's sort of similar to BFR training, but going to exhaustion or further tiring muscles is a fuckarounditis style mistake. It may work for you, but I wouldn't recommend it to nearly anyone, you're better off leaving something in the tank especially where heavy deads are involved.

>by girls on campus.
It's nice you go to college with your moms.

>two Es

No that's not what they are called here in Finland. Here you get your bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and then you pick a major in electronics, classic electrical engineering, space technology etc. And finishing your studies you are called an electrical engineer no matter what your major was. It's not that specific here

Attached: 20190415_151314.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

I can tell that you don’t have wide shoulders or a big chest because shrugging 35 pounds is laughable even for a DYEL like myself.

I typically use it to work calves bud ;)

So almost everywhere else in the world it's Electrical and Electronic Engineering, electrical being traditional AC style power systems, electronic being little circuits like ICs, with some crossover areas like Power Engineering/Power Electronics.

Fucking Finland. Stick to eating cloudberries.

I found unilateral exercises are better, think pistol squats.

I've come to despise Sadler. There's a reason he's still working as a part time teacher giving introductory courses after 30 years of working as a PhD. He's a cunt with cringe politics and a boomer taste in music.

stop trying to drag each other down, we're ALL gonna make it.

Attached: IMG_20190829_221321.jpg (1200x1600, 433K)

No I'm not a racist.

>that physique
>those books
>that glass of white
this post is simultaneously very funny and very sweet. you're doing God's work lad, and nice build.

Real shit this behavior is cringe as hell. Cute twink btw is he single? ;)

Attached: 1567180572756.jpg (1080x954, 477K)

post body

i'm pathetic. i'm barely even 0.5/0.9/1.8/0:don't do dls because muh back and i've been at it for like a year or so doing a PPL.

>ppl
Theres your problem

Attached: 1564342499698.jpg (463x370, 35K)

squats and deads will fix your back problems.

i go to the gym after work and it gets way too busy to try and do 3-5 full body compound barbell exercises without having to wait. i'm lucky if i can get the squat rack on leg days

get a home gym

live in an apt

i lift for vanity, and deadlifts have no aesthetic benefit that rows can't provide without the risk of snapping my back.

thats only true if you have a plebeian understanding of aesthetics. having tiny spinal erectors with big traps and lats looks like shit. you don't have to lift btw. if you don't want to do it, then don't. just stop complaining about not being able to progress when you're not willing to make sacrifices.

i fail to see the link between me not wanting to do deadlifts and my lack of progress with my other lifts.

i don't have or want to lift, but i enjoy having casual sex, so i do.

yikes.

>i fail to see the link between me not wanting to do deadlifts and my lack of progress with my other lifts.
>i don't have or want to lift, but i enjoy having casual sex, so i do.

>i fail to see how not lifting is not helping me lift
>muh dick
this post is zoomer concentrate, please stand back folks. inhaling the fumes can lower your t levels and possibly make you want to fuck traps.

>

Attached: kekbobby.jpg (900x900, 57K)

>lifting heavy weights like an absolute caveman

Yeah no surprise, you resist the earths gravity well your muscles will compensate and get bigger
The big brain move is to attune your body to the geometry of the universe and become the macrosopus incarnate
The way to let the superconciousness flow into your physicality is to practice yogic asanas like hatha yoga

Gott Strafe Weightlifters

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

is there a reason why you're being so autistic?

skinnyfat frog taste good over fire

Attached: grugchad.jpg (485x443, 46K)

>tfw no one on /fit/ runs
I only listen to audiobooks and cum town when I run

i used to run, almost every day, for nearly a decade. ran a 6 minute mile and could do another in 13.

now my knees creak when i walk up steps and i'm not even 40.

Attached: apubigfeels.jpg (960x718, 84K)

It's not autism, it's the absolute basics of lifting. You're being arrogant while lacking the most basic of knowledge.

>live in an apt
Deadlifts and OHP are probably possible. Frankly benching has a lot of issues and if you're big enough you'll get decent intensity from push ups, if possible doing dips is good too. Then there's just the squat. I wouldn't recommend doing a steinborn, if something goes wrong at decent weight and you bail you're damaging something, but it's easy enough to clean the weight into a front squat.

You want maximum efficiency?
youtube.com/watch?v=pJVfHWqFngE

(I really wouldn't recommend doing these and I love weird and wacky lifts, the deadlift form is atrocious and they'll be destroying their elbows and shoulders in no time.)

Take up a lower impact sport like rowing or cross country skiing.

I just do pull ups push ups sit ups squats

>he isn't a racist
Cringe.

> Nooooo! You are not allowed to read if you're not in academia! You can't truly appreciate books without gender studies nooooo!

You dont need to deadlift for aesthetics, I just do it because it's fun. You're being autistic

>that guy shrugging 35 lbs
Jesus fuck you gotta start eating up if you struggle wiith that shit. Currently rucking 60 lbs through a 7km hike. Stopped lifting at nights for 3 weeks now because of a wrist injury. I'll be back at it soon for an autumn bulk. Currently rereading Thucydides and Xenophon because I've been working on a short story that's related.

Attached: 23029182-FA9F-4CA5-B88C-AF4A33DEB98A.png (500x506, 238K)

user i'm shrugging 70lb. there are two of them.

Attached: 1555281000417.jpg (720x494, 119K)

That's what I meant. Point still stands. Keep at it making progress. Consistency, diet, and sleep are key.

i can't afford the really heavy kettlebells : (

i want the joe rogan ones the big ones

>i have no idea what kiss sounded like in the 70's, especially compared to what else was around at the time, but ill still talk out my ass about it!
Weird that you'd just say something like that. Well, they weren't as heavy as Sabbath, but they were absolutely metal.

>So almost everywhere else in the world
not even the finnish guy, but you sound like a murican that has no clue about the world

I think the Frank Yang version is the first rendition of this I've ever seen. Does anybody have that one? Frank says something like "why not both?"

Okay boomer

Bros what's a reliable source for free audio books to listen while cardio?

youtube dot com

You are not big brained if you need to be constantly reminded for to stay in decent shape

How can you focus on what you're listening to while working out? I'm sure that I'd miss a ton of important details.

he doesn't actually work out. he just goes to the gym and walks on a treadmill.

Chainlink masterrace reporting in

Attached: F7BEC23F-6396-43BF-A8E4-8F8F380CE663.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

Attached: Untitled.png (414x409, 296K)

not that user, but they were glam metal, dumbass

Attached: 9dbb1c22.png (729x638, 154K)

>low impact
>cross country skiing

Attached: VELAZQUEZ-Diego-Velázquez-De-lunch-Museum-De-Hermitage.jpg (753x800, 155K)

what a shit taste imagine listening to all of that bands that are already forgotten and you just keep listening to them for ''good old times'' heh

Attached: 1563661080217.jpg (960x897, 202K)

This, they do everything as a cope to impress others.

>Chrome Molly
That's the boomeriest band on that list by far

Well, for the 70s definition of metal anyway

Sadler is a faggot, whenever he strays a way from being a "that's not really what X said" he just ends up sounding like a total retard. For example he'll talk about how the republicans have gone "insane" and this is the reason to vote for democrats even though he is an independent. Imagine having a thousand degrees and still falling for this manufactured hysteria

;^)

It is lower impact than running, plus you can erg. Or this is sort of thing is good fun youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjaoArM35g

nigga that looks gay and soipilled