A Takedown of Woowoo Metaphyscs

We all know the meme, Guénon is currently the favorite articulator of it here, but it's been espoused by countless thinkers, including Ibn Arabi and Hegel

It goes like this: God , Glorious and Most High, is all there is and enlightenment is the realization of the oneness of everything and unity with God, Glorious and Most High.

This is very popular as deep and profound, wow much spiritual insight. In reality it is a lie, a most blasphemous lie. The truth is exposed in Athari theology, the only true school.

First, the simple logical argument: if you were Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, or became united to Him, you would become omniscient and omnipotent. If you aren't these things but claim unity with the Divine, you are clearly lying. The truth is you can't even "feel" Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, because He isn't here. People who feel endorphins from meditation or prayer are not "feeling Good".

Mystical Woowooists will defend their position by metaphorical reading of holy texts. Are there metaphors in holy texts? Yes, but what determines if something is a metaphor? It must be established by explicit precedence as usage. This is mostly firm with idioms. It is completely arbitrary to call anything a metaphor but established idioms and signs that would be clearly metaphorical to contemporaries of the text. So when a text talks about the hand of God, for example, can we say it is a metaphor? No, not unless it is either established as such within the text or contemporary text. Therefore we must conclude Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, is a real, distinct being, not being per session. Woowooists will argue this is anthropologism. But it isn't. We say an elephant has a face and feet, we don't claim they are human feet. Indeed the properties of each species can be extremely different. Justice for a praying mantis is eating her spouse, justice for man is Sharia, justice for Allah, Subhanahu Was Taala, is yet also different, just as their faces are different. Allah, Subhanahu Was Taala, created a throne for Himself, and though it is obviously not a human throne, we can presume it is a throne and that is therefore where He resides, His place. Can any man establish himself on this throne? Surely not, but he would have to to be what the Woowooists assert

Islamic discord

discord.gg/K8F8teB

Attached: ige.jpg (750x738, 79K)

I'm not Muslim but that's always been pretty obvious to me. I call it the 'darkness' we necessarily live in.

>In reality it is a lie, a most blasphemous lie.
Agreed
>omniscient and omnipotent.
God isn't either of those things. They are exaggerated terms of praise, like when people flatter a king. Both of those terms pose logical difficulties, and are rather of absurd.
>The truth is you can't even "feel" Allah
Not necessarily true. Jacob wrestled with the entity known as "Yaweh" in the Bible, and even according to Islam there will be a "beatific vision" of God in paradise, and needless to say seeing is a form of sensation, hence one can "feel" God.
>Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, is a real, distinct being
I agree with this.
>justice for man is Sharia
That would be specifically God's definition of justice, so it's mostly defined for his own benefit. Human justice is separate, and can conflict with God's sense of justice. The Oresteia explores this theme, if you are interested in some literature.

>God isn't either of those things. They are exaggerated terms of praise, like when people flatter a king.
t. Iblis

God, Glorious and Most High, describes HIMSELF like this

Yeah, but why would you believe him? It’s clearly a self serving statement. If you believe in his omniscience that means he is privy to all your thoughts and thus you would be in a constant state of vigilance over what you think, and if you believe that his is omnipotent you will never rebel against him or resist his commands. He clearly tells us that in order to take advantage of us. It’s doubtful that it is actually true, again, given the logical difficulties such traits would pose.

>That would be specifically God's definition of justice, so it's mostly defined for his own benefit. Human justice is separate, and can conflict with God's sense of justice
All this is nonsense, Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, designed man and tailored him for such and such justice. Man can no more decide human justice than any other aspect of his fundamental nature

Man has the capacity to fashion his own destiny. It would be foolish to discard that power.

Seems like you're trying to use armchair psychology on a being completely superior to you and who created and designed you

No he doesn't lol, he can't even live beyond his appointed time or be born before it

His motives are relatively transparent. In the Quran he literally says that the ideal for man to strive for is that of the slave “abd”. In the Bible God tells the Jews he freed them from slavery in Egypt so they could be his slaves. You don’t need to do any deep analysis, God tells you himself how he sees you. Anyway, I have doubts about whether God created man or not. Just because he claims he did does not mean that it is true:

Using technology he can extend his lifespan, and if reincarnation is true (and there is evidence that it is, e.g. Ian Stevenson) then that doesn’t really matter.

Yes well unless you can provide an epistemological framework with more weight, your opinion is worthless

"If he turns into an omnipotent turtle while he's asleep he proves you wrong"

Let's stick with what we know

Not sure what you’re getting at here. Could you be more specific?

What's up with all the sandniggers shilling Islam on this board? If you're white you should kys

Shit metaphysics Muhammed

Attached: photo1-554x465.jpg (554x465, 140K)

Yahweh is not god tho

First you started with God's, Glorious and Most High, attributes being metaphors. Then you shifted gears and outright said Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, is lying about them. Your source for this "''"insight""" is nothing but poisoning the well

>you would become omniscient and omnipotent
>omniscient and omnipotent
you can't meaningfully define either of these terms.
you won't even try to define these in terms of anything else you've said.
you're a basic NPC that had its soul overwritten with brainwashing.

basically you're a dumb fucking nigger animal that is tricked into setting a limit on reality based on what your retarded religion repeats.
power and awareness to you are unimaginable, you just put in as placeholders whatever has impressed you most in your retarded existence

He is the entity most religious people on earth consider to be “God” (Christians, Jews, Muslims, and arguably even pagans: Zeus is basically Yaweh). The term “god” can be vague, so I’m not disagreeing with you necessarily. Who/what is God in your view?

this is totally obvious
society is the primary selection device for our genes

that isn't a rebuttal

I didn’t say they were metaphors, just exaggerated terms of praise, insofar as man attributes them to him. But they are also clearly self-serving when God tells you they apply to himself. It’s a good way of keeping people under control.

you can't even define god because you're so brainwashed

kill every muslim, you worthless braindead nigger scum

>you can't have infinity
>you are an idiot of the finite

Ahahaha

Man is given only very,very, very limited options, that is an argument

Or, it's the truth. And you are just salty because you aren't God, Glorious and Most High

>Man is given only very,very, very limited options, that is an argument
and he can increase the range of those options with technê
>Or, it's the truth
Again, given the logical difficulties involved, I doubt it. But, supposing, hypothetically, that it was true: there is no dignity or honor in taking the side of an all powerful tyrant. Better to struggle against him, futilely, and lose.

>and he can increase the range of those options with technê
Ahahaha, techo-liberalist narrative. No, actually technology imposes far more radical centralization and specialization. Communities become more and more homogeneous

Allah, Subhanahu Wa Taala, is not only not a tyrant, He created you and keeps you alive, you are wholly dependent on Him, it is like rebelling against water because it is so tyrannical with its hurricanes and floods

Ah. So now I get why Yea Forums kaffirs like Guenon so much. LOL. Same with their liking Shia and other foolish sects. Thanks bro.

>No, actually technology imposes far more radical centralization
Not necessarily. For example, take media. Easy access to filming devices and filesharing means the big media companies will lose their power with time. You can film HD movies without a Hollywood budget. That’s just one example in which technology breaks down centralization.
>Communities become more and more homogeneous
Culturally, yes. Technology is very closely tied with European culture and mentality, and as it proliferates the world becomes more and more “European”, which is fine by me.
>is not only not a tyrant
The classical definition of a tyrant is one who rules over a polity as a slavemaster rules over slaves. God calls us his slaves in the Quran, so it is fairly evident he identifies himself as a tyrannical ruler.
>you are wholly dependent on Him
I would call that into question. It’s obviously to his advantage if you believe this. I have also already mentioned that I have doubts about “God” being our creator, meaning the Abrahamic God, the entity that communicated with the people you recognize as prophets.

There are two things. Soul and Spirit.
The soul possesses awareness, as does Spirit.
The Spirit is Ultimate Reality and the Divine Ground of Being.
The soul is clearly distinct from Spirit, but at the same time there is a unity. The Spirit is everything or all that exists, that includes souls. Souls can be made aware of their union with the Divine Ground of Being, it is called Self-Realization. From this profound mystical state, the soul could claim "I am God!". In some sense this is true, for it is indeed the evolution of the Godhead, however there is still the fact that the "Godhood" of the mystical state is just a subjective replication of the Godhead within the mystic.

Afwan, brother

>For example, take media.
Yes, let's. Music and storytelling are extremely centralized now. Singing has been outsourced

>The classical definition of a tyrant
Is someone who rules by popularity rather than right

>I would call that into question. It’s obviously to his advantage if you believe this.

Lol how? Get a grip, you aren't that important and certainly aren't needed by Him

The Monad, The God above "god"

>t. midwit
You aren't even close to correct, but I feel you are sincere so I will explain it to you:

The truth cannot be a lie.

Attached: christ.jpg (564x616, 119K)

>The Spirit is Ultimate Reality and the Divine Ground of Being
Pretty big lie you got there

did easy access to writing decentralize the publishing industry really?

Mecca should be nuked.

>Allow me to break it down very simply
>tautologizes

Go back to your tendies and Ben Shapiro

>Music and storytelling are extremely centralized now
Not true at all, Soundcloud and Youtube allow anyone to upload music, and “underground” artists are growing in popularity in general. You might argue that this gives too much power to websites like Youtube and Soundcloud, but making websites is quite easy and will only get easier as technology develops, so anyone can make their own version of that kind of site.
>God doesn’t need you
Also to his advantage for you to believe this, and clearly contradicts the history of the religions he has instituted. I don’t know the precise character of God’s needs, but given that he demands blood (whether through ritual sacrifice or warfare) and psychological submission, I would imagine his needs are somehow tied to those things.

It will eventually. E-readers are becoming more popular, and pirating books is too easy. Eventually writing will change as an industry in radical ways.

>Not true at all,
Call me back when singing and storytelling are as common in your neighborhood as earphones and TV

>, I would imagine his needs are somehow tied to those things.

Begging the question in the extreme, you postulate that if God, Glorious and Most High, says to do anything then He isn't Good, Glorious and Most High

problem? :^)