What do I say to this lit thot?

What do I say to this lit thot?
Also discussion of books relating to lit thots

Attached: IMG_1016.png (640x1136, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fu6rirr5xl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG_1017.png (640x1136, 1.16M)

>Hey. Your bio says you like reading classical literature. What's your favourite book?

>i love records
what type? athletics? land speed? competitive eating?

God, she's so cute

When I ask /fit/ for help they are usually much more charming than this

why do i have to be attracted only to thots covered in red flags? i mean, for fuck sake i'm a catholic and i hate jews. fuck i love died hair and daddy issues though. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567115221151.jpg (1280x1079, 251K)

"Your pathological desire to stand out only makes you all the more average for it."

Then unmatch.

Literally fucking nothing, are you some kind of stupid fish? Do you want to end up caught and gutted and left with some disgusting venerial disease from her cavernous slit? Go meet a real women with your real person, you’ll avoid the trickery

Shame she deleted her Instagram

I've lived in solitude for 5+ years my social skill is completely atrophied, this is the only way to come closer to something that participates in Aphrodites likeness

Tell her this, verbatum(make each line a different message):

Yo Grace
My nan
Is dead
Why would I show her memes

lel implying she'd ever match a retarded pseud like you

vinil most likely

>associating with anyone who is proud of being mentally ill

they can't see your message once you unmatch. also, there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to stand out. we live in fucked up times and the majority of people can't be expected to be the highest forms of themselves without guidance from men who are higher beings themselves. you need to chill out with the hatred and disdain and start loving your neighbor.
just tell her you won the spelling bee in middle school or something and go from there. don't seriously flirt right out of the gate, just have fun with her, but not too much fun, meaning don't give off the vibe that you're just fucking around with her and that you're not really interested. then ask her what her favorite classics are and hope that she isn't a pleb. its not fucking rocket science, you just have to find something in common. if there''s nothing there, just move on. also, i do not condone fornication. if you're trying to get laid, go fuck yourself cumbrain, sex is sacred.

>not wanting a yandere gf
gay.

maybe, but then again I also won't have to put up that sort of crazy bullshit

>"Thoughts on the Yid Question as posited by Dostoevsky?"

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 20K)

that "crazy bullshit" is the zest of life, my friend. and why would i want someone who's comfortable living in the world that i hate so much anyway? it's cliche, but i really don't trust people who aren't fucked up in some way.

Attached: 1514421739984.jpg (250x218, 14K)

Tell her this, verbatum(make each line a different message):
Yo Grace
Me pee pee hard
Like so hard it hurt
I think I gotta cut it off

/fit/ is populated by chads, naturally, and Yea Forums by virgins, also naturally.

Imagine reading this.

Same, man. I'd fuck the brains out of that dog.

>Go meet a real women with your real person, you’ll avoid the trickery
boomer spotted, the there are no real people anymore

>no Oxford comma
Why bother, she's retarded.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fu6rirr5xl

:3

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Fu6rirr5xl
Extremely based and schizopilled

I'm making fun of both caricatures of individuals :P

You're a schizo.

kek