Let's think about it logically

I'm calling on experts well versed in Hegel, Marx, Plato, Socrates, Diogenes, Gandhi, MLK, Nietzche and Aristotles writings to discuss if it's ethical to be a father.
I can think of no bigger cuck. Can you?

Attached: cucked.jpg (1080x1064, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ifunny

What if she's a lesbian?

Who are you quoting?

Doesn't change a thing

Then not only are you a cuck but also your genes are so shit that they have to be eliminated from the pool by a dead-end sexual orientation

it's ethical if you're a violent warlord

theres playing the game and then theres winning the game.

Attached: meditiations.jpg (309x475, 109K)

>I'm retarded

In classical patriarchal society you as the father decide who has the right to marry your daughter.

And in a non-traditional society, you better not be a hobbit.

t. pedofag child abuser

Wow you're dense

This. It's an argument that boils down to "WHAT do you MEAN I don't get to FUCK my own DAUGHTER!?"

In bree its legal to rape hobbits

Only incels are that insecure about women having sex and so its kind of irrelevant since they wont be fathers anyway

The father/daughter relationship has always been the weakest within a family unit. Throughout history, fathers have always sold their young daughters to older men. They’re nothing more than a trade commodity

Wtf. Why is there so much sex in your minds

Hmm I suppose that's the only way they win but 20 years of work for this?

Having a daughter who is likely to secure your bloodline, vs high risk in 2019 to carry an incel son who will not be a protege of anything; your family name, your bloodline and so on.
I'd rather be cucked than have my line die with me.

A daughter isn't better than a tranny son who fails so hard at being a man that he fucked in all holes by Chad and Tyrone.
And most people are likely to have a combo of both in this society

Daughters are too expensive to raise. They’re always asking for money. If you tell them no, they’ll start whining
>wahh, what do you mean you won’t buy me new expensive concert tickets, accessories, purses, shoes, and clothes every single month!!!

True. Daughter is a safe bet (oooh, so beta). Whereas son is a high risk, high reward strategy a chad would be inclined towards. Son could become an incel, sure, or a successful robber baron with a harem. Female reproductive potential is fixed biologically, whereas male one is to large extent self-determined where only sky is the limit.

Meaning is mental gymnastics of a virgin who's not willing to go all-in.

Youve never had sex so how do you know what having a daughter is like

Arguing with holes.jpg

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q

>projection
I had a sister and she was a pain to my dad.

You are not going to fuck your children either way, you fucking pedo. What are you even implying here?? Cuck implies interest in sex. You're not interested in fucking your daughter any more that you are interested in fucking your mother. Are you also a cuck because your father fucks your mother? Fucking degenerates.

Nice.
idiots

What the fuck is this post

>You're not interested in fucking your daughter any more that you are interested in fucking your mother.

Attached: image.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

The hard truth, faggot.

You’d think that, out of all of Yea Forums’s boards, Yea Forums would be the most suited to appreciating a satirical analogy with multiple layers of irony.
>inb4 MUH INCEST
Cuckoldry has been internet slang for “being taken advantaged of”, “being thwarted”, and “being humiliated” for several years now. Why? Because being cheated on evokes those emotions. You don’t have to have sex to get “cucked”, colloquially speaking. Get with the times, grandpa.

If you were to raise your daughter with love and care, only to find that she loses her way and debases herself to the worst kind of man, you would be feeling like a cuckold too. If you were to compare dynamics of a father-daughter relationship and a broken romantic relationship, you’d find that they’re both similar. The man provides material goods, and receives nothing in return.

>Cuckoldry has been internet slang for “being taken advantaged of”, “being thwarted”, and “being humiliated” for several years now. Why? Because being cheated on evokes those emotions. You don’t have to have sex to get “cucked”, colloquially speaking. Get with the times, grandpa.
Oh, it's an autistic kid that uses slang wrong and then tries to justify it thread. Run along now sweaty.

When I think about these things, I start thinking that raising a criminal delinquent of a son and a slut of a daughter is a more viable strategy to spread my genes because they’re more likely to reproduce than an educated incel

So that means we're in a perpetual cuck state? the goverment and corporations cucking us all? When a word can mean anything than its initial definition then it becomes kind of meaningless. Everyone is literally a cuck either way.

>criminal delinquent
a bit redundant, isn't it? based either way

I can think of no greater and final cuck than a father though. He literally spends 20 years by choice. We don’t live under the corps and gov by choice

A criminal son and slut daughter would be terrible parents though. Who cares if they carry on your bloodline when they’re going to end up raising shit kids. Having no grandchildren is better than having fucked up ones. Besides sluts either don’t know who they’re real father is or keep in contact/spend time with them

It is not.

>Oh, it's an autistic kid that uses slang wrong and then tries to justify it thread. Run along now sweaty
I think the only autist here is you if you’re grasping this hard at the dictionary while ignoring common use. Language evolves, get used to it sweaty.
It’s an extension of one of the ultimate forms of disrespect and degradation that a person can experience. Yeah, in a way, we’re all being cucked on a daily basis.
>whoa... *hits blunt* that was powerful...

>I can think of no greater and final cuck than a father though.
Being a literal cuck is kind of greater.
>He literally spends 20 years by choice.
You kind of are legally obligated to maintain your daughter.
>We don’t live under the corps and gov by choice
True but the whole point of being a cuck is that you don't get to choose it. Using your definition everyone is a cuck.

It’s a viable strat for /pol/tards who give only a shit about muh genes and nothing else

He can give her up for adoption or abort her in the womb. Having kids is one of the only choices we’ve got.that makes him THE FINAL KEK

The antidote to the OP picture is to raise a mature, loving daughter who would make a good man proud. And in order to guide your daughter in the right direction, you and your wife need to set good examples for your daughter. Your daughter needs to have good self-esteem, so when she feels the urge to find a man who will treat her the way her father treats her mother, she will be looking for a good, honest man (or however she swings). Contrary to popular belief, most women don’t like hookup culture as much as society tells us they do, and end up feeling used and worthless out of a desperate attempt to find meaning and companionship. If your daughter respects herself and understands just how deep the abyss can go, she won’t be tempted into straying from the wrong path. Plus, you’ll be able to adopt a great guy into your family who, together with your amazing daughter, will raise fantastic grandchildren for you to dote over.
>cucks want the genes of chad in their spouse
Okay... maybe there are still cuckoldry themes in the wholesome spin of this meme. But *your* genes are still being passed down, so what’s the point? As long as your daughter isn’t the local cumdumpster and has a fulfilling life, you win.

>giving away a person of your own blood for some meme narcissistic reason

Attached: 8889343.png (512x427, 309K)

idealist: it's unethical to have any kind of children
pragmatist: it's a necessary process for the human race continuation and improvement.

Who cares about her life?
What about the fathers life? What does he get out of the 20 years of investment so at best her husband can pole her and at worse a long line of chads and Tyrone’s.

>Why is there so much sex on your minds
Brother, the question is literally “is it cucking yourself to raise a child cause someone else will fuck her?”

>be my uncle
>had five children
>all women
top kek

Depends on if you think the human race develops further with time. What if perfection was reached thousands of years ago?

what would you get out of 20 years of investment in a son? just what the fuck do you want from your children? I think you have a bizarre notion of what being a father is.

Your blood doesn’t entitle you to anything desu. The daughter shares 50% of genes on average. That’s not even that much.

>most women don’t like hookup culture
Statistics beg to differ

For me there’s no difference between daughters and sons, I’m not a sexist. The picture I used in the OP just happened to have the word daughter in it.

Nice dodging of the question, faggot.

This is why the west is dying, thanks to assholes like you.

Most women are unhappy. Same as men. Hooking up is just a form of coping that’s easily available to women. Convincing a good guy to stay in a fruitful relationship is more difficult. If anything, hookup culture has already peaked and women are gradually starting to reject it.

there is no irony, is literally just "cuck cuck cuck".
Get the hell outta here.

Attached: sunglasses desc.jpg (915x590, 351K)

>Who cares about her life?
I do? I want her to be happy, healthy, and successful.
>What does he get out of the 20 years of investment
If it works out, he gets a daughter, a son-in-law, and grandchildren he can be proud of. i.e. the most primal and yet the most impactful legacies the average man can hope to leave
>husband can pole her and at worse a long line of chads and Tyrone’s.
If you don’t respect the choices that your daughter makes, then it’s likely that *you* fucked up somewhere along the line. And if you don’t want your children to be happy, then you’re a terrible father. Like that other user said, I have no idea what you think successful parenting is about.

This is end of result of only relating to other people as property.

Okay brainlet. Just because you don’t like where the irony comes from doesn’t mean it’s not there.

>my basic irony IS THERE
Ok child, maybe next time you can see the irony of my words.

Ironically being a retard is still being a retard.

This. Its a result of leftism

Take any meme, post it on iFunny to get the watermark and its value has been at least doubled. Change my mind.

What? Its a result of private property.

>Yea Forums
>think about it logically
pick one

The fact that this is even a point of contention blows my mind. The average man is truly in a perpetual state of cuckoldry.

Maybe just actual cucks are cucks and Yea Forums's use of the English language is total shit.

Are you fucking retarded?

Jesus, you are a dense one.

Im implying your level of irony is so low you think when i said "no irony" was meant to be literal.
I dont care if is there, is too basic.

having any child in the modern age is inherently cucked. you're basically slaving away at your wage cuck job so you can afford to feed, clothe, and take care of your children, meanwhile, the state completely owns them. you're essentially raising the state's child, or even Capitol's child. they go to the public school system and learn how to be a good little goy, they learn how to become a drone for the system, meanwhile you do all the hard work of physically nurturing the child, but spiritually, they are the child of Capitol. this is unironically why i won't have kids, because not only are you dooming them to slavery, you're dooming yourself to cuckholdry. the only honorable way out is to get them to kill you physically, instead of spiritually.

Attached: 1524001086804.png (397x389, 374K)

if you let the system own your child you are just a terrible father.
>this is why i wont have kids
coward.

Literally my dream.

the system will take your child by force if you try to keep them for yourself. i'm not a coward, i've just accepted the current situation. i'm facing reality and working with what tools i have to bend reality to my will. i want kids, i want a family, i want community. these thing rarely exist anywhere anymore, and as soon as trump gets out of office, things are going to get a whole lot worse. the only option going forward is to change the reality of our situation, not to hide from it and fool ourselves into thinking "things will just work out." this is real cowardice.

redpilled af

>dense
Projection. You are incapable of appreciating the layers of irony in the OP, so you cope by, ironically, calling it too basic, when in reality it’s too complex and edgy for you to handle.

I want to fuck my father, what does that mean ?

Attached: 1540269762735.jpg (313x313, 32K)

oh, no.

>Every substance is as a world apart, independent of everything else except God.

You're on the right track

a desirable person (i.e. good genetics and/or skills) might not always produce a good offspring but an undesirable person will produce a bad offspring 99% of the time.
also what is desirable changes overtime according to new needs and the disappearance of old needs.
it's a really fucked up world, i don't know how anyone can have children knowing they will be doomed to inferiority and suffering

based meme launderer

Yes it is ethical to be a father, assuming one carries out their fatherly role ethically - ie, a sincere attempt at being a "good father". Not only that, it is a moral imperative. Think about it logically.

Attached: apufash.jpg (1024x577, 188K)

Yes, getting married and having kids is a dumb move, objectively.
The sole motivation to do it is that 'love' is the highest quality of high you'll ever experience.
More than the pleasure of achieving a very hard goal, in my opinion.

Here's the list of the most pleasurable activities:
- sex
- falling in love
- having an unfair advantage
- btfo'ing losers with your presence

If you choose to be child-free or celibate, then you are missing something really important beyond your reasoning mind.
It's like being comfortable with a 5 dollar headphone until getting blown the fuck out of the first time listening on a 200 dollar headphone.

In the end, the only thing that matters is how competent you are at life.
Some of you think you're a winner, until the real winner shows up.

Did this original quote come from Yea Forums?

So you're saying... what are you saying?

Doubtful.

He's not having kids because he's really smart, not because no one will ever have kids with him.

The only solution that is both biologically satisfying and morally sound in the modern age would be to travel and have as many children with as many women as you can, and be a father to none. Your children will be either defeated or hardened by your absence as a father sure, but your bloodline is protected in those of your offspring that reproduce. Men were not meant to rear children, it is not in mans nature to stay at home and do the work a woman is genetically engineered to do, that is truly unethical.

Whats the point if you cant truly father them?

Your seed survives and if you have lots of children, chances are some of them will pass on your genes. Being an absent father is one of the most important life lessons you can impart onto a child. To most individuals this sounds cruel and twisted and it is, but your strongest kids will survive and come out better for it perhaps. But these solutions only helpful and sound to a cumbrained cuck like OP or as someone else said earlier, an violent warlord.

So you're suggesting me to spawn bastards like an animal? Fucking degenerate.

I don't think that is what he is saying.

>not even Yea Forums can counter this philosophy
it's over then

I'm pretty sure it comes from braincels

(continuation)

>In the end, the only thing that matters is how competent you are at life.
>Some of you think you're a winner, until the real winner shows up.

The Übermensch is the one who blown the fuck out everyone else.

> has a 10/10 intellectual wife
> smart and red-pilled kids
> the one who knows what to do better than everyone else; has platonic admirers
> super smart to the point that it's scary
> mega-rich
> beautiful friends
> powerful connections
> sometimes a stoic, sometimes a hedonist
> fit
> great sense of style
> good sense of humor
> has his own way of doing things, eccentric
> and other unfair advantages

An Übermensch pleasures himself with expensive/hard-to-achieve dopamine high, like sex, falling in love, making profits and btfo'ing losers.
A loser pleasures himself with cheap highs like the internet, vidya, weed, fast food or whatever easy to achieve dopamine hit.
A loser is a cattle, while the Übermensch is a wild beast as nature intended.

Your material things (your outputs) are what really matters in life.

> inb4: wrong, the quality of your mind is the true measure of the good life

This is right. But the only way to measure the quality of your mind is through the quality of your outputs.

If you proclaim that you are better because you read literature and philosophy, celibate and consumes quality memes; but you live in a shitty environment, shitty friends, has a shitty reputation, then you're a fucking loser. You have no proof of a better life, to begin with.
What you are doing is just pure mental masturbation! A perpetual loop of clever coping mechanism in action.

Living a good life is fucking obvious.

Listen to your emotions.
If you are seething with jealousy to beautiful couples, that's because your body wants you to work hard finding a beautiful girlfriend.
If you are having a toothache, that's just your body reminding you to take care of your fucking teeth next time.
If your brain is disappointed with you, it's just sending hints to man the fuck up and become better.

Embrace the pain, don't numb yourself.

sounds like the ubermensch is just a moderist cuck.

Greatness requires grandiosity.
Of course, it's fucking rude and politically incorrect to tell this in your face. But that's the truth.

Most of the greats are wise enough to hide their hubris to appeal approachable to the masses. Some just don't care.
I don't think there's a sane person without a hint of narcissistic traits. Because that person will also don't experience jealousy.

Anyway, there's no answer to the family vs child-free problem that will convince everyone.

Each reader reads only what is already inside himself.

>What is slang
>The meanings of all words have to strictly abide to their dictionary definition
Begone, autismo.

How long have you known The Truth?

Faggots

Language evolves

>And thus Zarathustra descended from his cave in the mountains, having reassessed all of society's long-held values and decided that 1980's businessmen were actually 100% right after all
>"Dude, trust me" he said "All hitherto philosophical systems are just coping, except for doing whatever it takes to get the approval of others, which is not"

It's the memespeak definition of cucking not cuckolding you fucking autists. It basically means you put a good portion of your life and resources into someone only for them to hate and disappoint you, likely getting railed by random men, not finding a good man, preferably listening to your input, to continue expanding your family with.