>Liberalism is shit
>Communism is shit
>Fascism is shit
>Dugin is shit
>Stirner is shit

>being apolitical or a centrist is shit

Where do I go from here?

Attached: source.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

Political career of your own ideology created from various previous political ideologies

Unironically become apolitical. The political process cannot solve our contemporary problems.

Slowly showing other people how fucked we are until a critical mass is attained and we can begin to return the world to what it always should have been

take the shitpill

Being apolitical is the blackpill. Just let the dogs eat each other.

Lay down and rot

catholicism.

Nobody has ever become self actualized through their political identity. You don't need to go anywhere. Find a reason to wake up in the morning.

Democracy done how it was intended, ethnocentric

Literally nothing good about diversity

drink until you forget what a government is

Philosophy has failed us, all their is, is you and the people you care about. Family is all that matters now, save yourself and family. The values you have are your own, pass them on to your children, leave the lay the rest to bed. Go fourth, become who you are user.

No lol, there wouldn’t be environmental problems and animals going extinct if it wasn’t for fucked up minorities modernizing. The planet is not worth niggers, we just need to cleanse them.

>just have kids bro
this is such a retarded meme.

This is what happens when you do not realize the truth, this faggot read so much his pecker stopped working and he will die alone in the future conflict. Injured from gun fire he flees to his home, the fuel reserves are all but used up and allocated to the war effort. He is cold, hurt, alone. Pneumonia is setting in, his time is nearing its end "I was wrong" His body lay lifeless, food for the rubble rats and maruading lupins, if only they could make it before his vessel becomes but a frozen shell.

Politics, as we knew them, stopped existing in the 70's, what you see right now is just a theatre to keep give identity to the masses.

The same is happening since then to smaller social structures, like family and any sort of clique.

Post-Left Anarchism is pretty nice, since it's really undefined and needs someone to come and give it a face with a theory of it's own that's not reductionist.

Attached: 2017-12-12_Bcm3KqEBQqM.jpg (1080x1080, 1.95M)

/thread

>in the 70’s
You mean by the 70’s. Ghaddafi was killed because he was going to make things real again, at least in Africa.

Thanks, user, english's not my first language so I have some difficulties with it.

But, yes, the whole Ghaddafi fiasco, New-York becoming the first "bank-state", the creation of Alladim (and the complete automatization of economics), Wall-Street becoming a conglomerate of Zaibatsu's, and the take-over of the internet as a tool of alienation completed the package. Of course, I am simplifying things, but, it can be resumed to that.

Attached: louvre love doll.jpg (3337x5001, 2.62M)

meanwhile you hide in your comfy home with your wet hole while people outside die. its completely kay though, because you have to "protect" them. that's your real responsibility, you don't have to help anyone but yourself, the wet hole you fuck, and the kids that come out of it. nothing else matters. just gotta nut.

Anti-natalism.

>inb4 shitstorm of ad hom

where does that lead? killing oneself?

Take the Moldbugpill

Just be yourself user. But be yourself very aggressively. If we all just live life the way we feel comfortable with but also actively force other to do the same maybe we can eventually find the one good ideology based of whoever is left.

I wanna buy a nuclear silo in dakota and force my gf to move there

Yes. This is what every other animal on the planet does, what makes you think we have some higher purpose or responsability? Why should I fight or use my time and resources for assholes that support and take actions whether concious or not, endanger me and my family? Makes no sense to fight for a "nation" because nations and society is the cancer thats killing us, let it rot. Also... Referring to women as nothing but a wet hole also reeks insecurity and a lack of respect for your own mother.

honk honk

Attached: 1556140464480.png (512x512, 162K)

>we're just animals, bro! morality is stupid!
>saying a woman is a wet hole is bad and disrespectful!
i was implying that you were the one who thought of women as nothing more than fuck-hole's and it's clear that you do if the only thing you care about is your own self interests, isolating yourself away from everyone else so you can get your cummies. don't try to fucking act like you're above me when you don't even give a damn about your brothers and you don't even think humans are any better than animals.

be a gentleman

Attached: f5c4971db047deb8cdfdb29ad0683cd5 copy.jpg (720x585, 99K)