Attached: greene.jpg (1494x1722, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/140529495929
youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER try to manipulate women. :3

No, this:
hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/140529495929

Don't listen to this faggot. Robert Greene is okay but what works best is being extremely good looking.

Looks barely matter, fag. :3

It's less of a how to and more of a history of seducers. Like said looks play a large part in seduction. A "chad" can get away with pick ups lines that most couldn't get away with. Also being rich helps.

>be good looking and tall
>put yourself in a room with women
>ignore the women
congratulations, you have now successfully seduced them all. i feel bad for you ugly, horny motherfuckers. you're crazy. you're desperate for something that isn't even good. you're like horny little raccoons who can't figure out how to get the lid off a garbage can to eat all the trash within. women are a fucking meme and they will only bring you to ruin.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

The Prince

Art of War

Thirty Six Strategens

Handbook of Sex Offender Treatment

Venus in Furs

incel thread

seethe, gash :3

You’re retarded. Find one woman that’s actually attainable and compatible to you and try to have a real family you fucking faggot

Delusional :3

I don't disagree with this strategy, but that's pretty clearly not what OP was asking after.

you don't know anything about women or the current climate of the world. there's nothing more unattainable than a simple family life right now. nothing.

I'm calling you delusional because you think you're attractive. :3

I liked mystery method, but I am 6 ft + and muscular and didn't have too much of an issue with women before reading it.

I learned a lot about how the sexes talk to each other.

doesn't have any bearing on the fact that you're wrong.

OHHHHH NICE REFUTATION.

Loser :3

Thanks for the free bumps incel

Not celibate :3

And if I were it would be voluntary

>ad hominems in 2k20million

so you're a degenerate whore? go post your feet on Yea Forums or something and leave us alone.

>write book on seduction
>this is your wife

Attached: anna-biller-the-love-witch-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 114K)

he must really know what he's talking about then.

Attached: rg.jpg (1920x1281, 365K)

you know there's more to a woman than just her looks. Also this one is good looking.

Want to know the secrets to seduction? Hint, it has little to do with superficial ideas.

I’m 6’1”, I go to HYPSM, I am extremely good-looking, I’m very romantic, and I have a solid moral backbone. Unfortunately, for most of my life, none of that mattered because my first impressions were awful, and the personality I revealed to people was a catastrophic mix of awkwardness, aloofness, and intimidation. I had walls up even when I didn’t mean to, so I rarely could unleash the goodwill and silliness pent-up inside of me.

Trust me, it’s much better to be confident and in touch with yourself so you can be your best self on command than it is to be perfect in any one category. Looks, smarts, height, and weight-lifting got me nowhere. Therapy, fashion, career success, and *productive* introspection (read: red pilling & not blackpilling) helped me to be happier and braver and thus have more and better relationships.

I'm honestly tempted to try an experience soon. I believe I'm as good-looking as I actually think most people here are (except for fatsos). I don't dress particularly well, however that seems to have its own charm. Anyway I'm considering borrowing a phone, go on dating sites for the first time and see just how far I can get away with sheer talking skills. I'm confident but it's more so because I don't feel anxiety. So I'll find out just how true the current consensus is.

Will be a good thing for me as well. I wonder how many women I can fuck while having absolutely no attachment to any of them.

> I go to HYPSM,
You go to five universities at the same time?

ew

heh its alright, 6/10.
here is a quick reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

Damn, this guy writes just like the Last Psychiatrist. Thanks for indroducing me user

My opinion is that it's him. Check the date of 1st entry vs. date of TLP's last.

Also see YT /c/metaintent

I have to agree. If it's not him then it's someone who's internalized his ideas, syntax, and sources so well that it might as well be the man himself