This lad sure knows human nature well

This lad sure knows human nature well.

Attached: Houellebecq.jpg (960x960, 261K)

this guy is a great anti-smoking ad, what a goblin

Well, a few times he's been around that track...

Attached: IHopeTheSmokingManIsInThisOne.jpg (2970x1671, 723K)

AINT NO HOUELLEBECQ GIRL
AINT NO HOUELLEBECQ GRIL

i'm not gonna stop smoking just because of one ugly guy. by the time the effects set in, your life is already over. hopefully i die before that happens, but if i don't i'm gonna be miserable anyway, so why deprive myself? just so people won't be repulsed by me? they already are anyway.

Attached: 1511943308686.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Is there anyone else like him? Contemporary, uncucked, but not an ideologue either?

So is he in favor of sexual freedom or not?

he's okay about it, all the while telling that it's not gonna give you anything good, only superficial moments of sensory pleasure.

This, but I don't care if they are an ideologue

Damn, I thought I was the only one who has thought of that before

how the fuck did he age that badly

was it really smoking?

>how the fuck did he age that badly
He poured out his soul into his books.

impossible that he doesnt do other drugs, he probably does meth no doubt its bananas

What's the best book of this madlad? I've Never read anything by him before, and want to change that

is meth even a thing in France? especially for old boomers

Just read them all chronologically, he hasn't got a big bibliography

If your parents were born after the 60's and are centrist to left wing I can guarantee you there's a good chance of them doing hard drugs at one point

My favorite quote:

"We envy and admire the Negro because we long to regress, like him, to our animal selves; to be animals with big cocks and small reptilian brains which are no more than appendices to their pricks."

We need to compile a list with similar quotes.

"The negroid sperm has some animalistic magical potency inherent in it which cannot be baulked; thus we see the subconscious longing of white virginal european women lusting after the african male. In a same fashion, the Greeks talked of the Minotaur which is a mythological creature which is half bull and half man. The aim of the priests of that cult seems principally to have been the production of a temporary incarnation of this beast by sending selected women of the community every year into the jungle/forest to mingle with all the imaginable bestial creatures thus to produce a miraculous birth upon returning to community."

Any ideas?

The Elementary Particles is my personal favourite of his, so for all it's worth you could try starting there.

latent cuck fetich.

can't wait till this meme is not trendy anymore.
just Like Stirner.

More than you could know

Attached: ECdGFmaXkAEhpic.jpg (818x1199, 168K)

That second quote I can't source. It may be fake

>human nature
>terrible prose and exists solely to bait liberals and appease the common nazi frogs
yeah, if by 'human nature' you mean uninteresting self inserts with gay/cuck.shit sprinkled in to make it "deep" then you are right !

Attached: 1566715705555.jpg (1400x1197, 1.16M)

>terrible prose and exists solely to bait liberals and appease the common nazi frogs

Attached: 1527237033767.png (924x560, 63K)

testing I think the mods just deleted my post lmao

>Yea Forums jannies are bigger then incels the /pol/ & /r9k/ niggers so much so that they feel the need to delete comments memeing against their shitty authors

Attached: 1562733706885s.jpg (244x206, 5K)

I can’t seem to reply to the fern that was asking where to start with Wellbeck.

I’d recommend Submission or Whatever. Both of these novels sum up his themes and style in a straight forward way in my opinion. Of the two I’d say start with Whatever, then Submission. Whatever is pretty short so it’s a good test to see if you’ll like it or not.

its 2019 user, its everywhere. it may be a different name or derivative but its still the same stimulant.

it's a bit of a stretch to call him uncucked when he's the current favorite scandalous author of the french upper class. it's just a pose, like everything the french do

upperclass? really? youd think he would net the working class redpilled crowd

French culture has no depth beyond libertinism. France burning and its language being forgotten is one of the best things that can happen to Europe.

So in other words a fence sitting bitch?