We're in a Kali Yuga bro everything is declining and shit

>We're in a Kali Yuga bro everything is declining and shit
please tell me you don't believe in this reactionary bullshit

Attached: 798.png (593x540, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You say "reactionary" like it's a bad thing. :)

>retard who buys into the lie of modernity posts an anime image

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

this

cyclical history is reterded.

Both the Mahabharata and Shrimad Bhagavatam give a vivid description of how things are like in Kaliyuga. The following is a list of features typical to Kaliyuga according to these two shastras:

1). People will not think twice before cutting down trees or destroying groves.
2). Everyone will eat the same kind of food (i.e. will lack discrimination in matters of food and food-habits).
3). Even though having the outward appearance of saints, people will indulge in trade and commercial activity.
4). During Kaliyuga a man will be friends only with his wife. A man will consider only those people to be his relatives who are related to him through his wife.
5). Whoever has money will be considered of noble birth and as having good qualities. The one who has power in his hands will be able steer the course of justice in his favor.
6). The one who lacks money and cannot bribe will be deprived of justice by the courts.
7). People will consider far-off water bodies as pilgrimage but neglect pilgrimages near to them (for example living with parents and serving them).
8). Brahmins will start performing the tasks which otherwise shudras are supposed to perform.
9). Brahmins will abstain from sacrifices and the study of Vedas.
10). People will stop making offerings to their ancestors.
11). Brahmins will start eating anything (i.e. they become indiscriminate in their food habits).
12). Men will have shorter life span and be feeble in strength. They will be weak in energy and valour.
13). During Kaliyuga, women will use their mouths for copulation.
14). Under the burden of excess taxation, householders will turn into robbers.
15). In ashramas, brahmacharis will indulge in evil conduct and pander to the desires of the world. The ashrams will be full of show-offs who are experts in the art of living off the food of others.
16). When Kaliyuga degenerates even further, people who follow Dharma are seen to have an ever smaller life.
17). People will sell goods with false weights. There will be a lot of deceit associated with trade.
18). Towards the end of Kaliyuga, the young one act like the old. The conduct that suits the young is seen in the old. The old will think like children and the young will have the intelligence of the old.
19). In Kaliyuga, people abbreviate the truth; because of this harm done to the truth, lifespans are shortened.
20). Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaishyas will beget children with each other, and become like shudras, devoid of austerities and truth.
21). Because of the shortage of cows, people will resort to drinking goat and sheep-milk.
22). In Kaliyuga, rules about what is to be eaten are transgressed.
23). Brahmins will not observe sacred vows but will criticize the Vedas. Deluded by logic they will give up worship and yajnas.
24). At the end of Kaliyuga, the world will be overtaken by mlechha conduct. There will be no rites and sacrifices. There will be unhappiness everywhere and no festivals will be celebrated.

25). Men will rob possessions of others, even that of widows.
26). Men will happily accept gifts given even by the evil.
27). When the end of Kaliyiga is near, the Kshatriyas will be the thorns of the world. They will not protect others.
28). No one will ask for a girl's hand in marriage; no one will duly give away a girl in marriage. When Kaliyuga is fully ripe, men and women will choose their spouses themselves.
29). Kings, discontented with what they possess, will use every means possible to steal the property of others.
30). When kaliyuga is fully advanced, one hand will steal from the other.
31). Cowards will take pride in their bravery and the brave will be immersed in depression like cowards.
32). During the final stages of Kaliyuga, there will be no Brahmins, Kshatriyas or Vaishyas left. At the end of Kaliyuga the world will have only one varna.
33). Wives will not tend to their husbands. Men and women will eat whatever they wish.
34). People will adorn themselves with the marks of a sadhu, i.e. there will be profusion of fake sadhus.
35). (Cooked) food will be sold at all major thoroughfares (according to shastras selling of cooked food is a sin; this is because everyone has a right to food, whether he has money or not).
36). When Kaliyuga is fully advanced, each will act as he wishes (human rights).
37). Brahmins will be oppressed by Shudras and thus tormented the former will wander all over the earth looking for protection.
38). Shudras will expound on Dharma and the Brahmins will listen to their discourses and serve them. Everything in the world will be utterly upside down.
39). Discarding the gods, bones set into walls will be worshipped.
40). Men will be addicted to meat and liquor and will be weak in Dharma.
41). Rains will shower down at the wrong time.
42). Overcome by the burden of taxation, brahmins will flee in the ten directions.
43). Friends and relatives will act only out of love for wealth.
44). Women will be harsh and cruel in speech and will love to cry. They will not follow the words of their husbands.

45). Travelers in transit (guests) will ask for food and water but will not receive it. They will be refused shelter and will be forced to sleep on the roads.
46). People will leave their own countries and seek refuge in other countries, directions, regions, etc., and will roam around the world lamenting 'Alas, father!', 'Alas, son.'
47). Mutual liking between the boy and girl, and not family pedigree or social status etc. will be criterion for selecting a spouse.
48). Cheating will be the order of the day in business relations.
49). Sexual skill will be the criterion for excellence in men and women.
50). The only mark of evil will be poverty.
51). The one who can make a great display (of his austerities, occult powers etc.) will be considered the greatest sadhu.
52). Brushing one's hair and dressing up will be considered as substitute for bath.
53). The highest purpose of life will be to fill one's belly.
54). Maintenance of one's family will be looked upon as the highest skill.
55). Dharma will be followed to gain fame.
56). There will be no rule in becoming a king. Any Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya or Shudra, depending on who is the most powerful at the time, will become the king. At that time, the rulers will be so greedy that there will not any difference between them and robbers.
57). Houses will be desolate because of the lack of chanting of Vedas and absence of guests.

This makes me glad I live in the Kali Yuga desu

>Women will be harsh and cruel in speech and will love to cry. They will not follow the words of their husbands.
Oh shit Kali Yuga confirmed

You gonna cry? Maybe piss your pants? Maybe shit and cum?

WE'VE BEEN LIVING IN KALI YUGA AKA THE IRON AGE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS EVER SINCE THE INVENTION OF AGRICULTURE AND THE RISE OF FIRST CITIES

Attached: 1542867372430.jpg (640x652, 43K)

You do realize that it's a description of how the world has always been? And the "golden yuga" or whatever is only in tradfags imagination?

Attached: TpIluCr.gif (500x620, 524K)

how the world's always been? that's a pretty serious claim. can you back it up?

no.

"Reactionary" is completely different from fascist. Fascism is the revolutionary right, and in fact if we want to expand on your OP the acceptance that we live in a "Kali Yuga" is revolutionary in itself, the idea that we live in a cyclical world and we are witnessing the transition of one age to another, is necessarily the belief and acceptance that we are living a revolution. The reactionary, or the conservative for that matter, would be against that idea, a proponent of stagnation, and wholly opposed to the revolutionary right, see for example : the allies in WW2.

Give me a single period in history where the people were good, and it was the golden age
even in the Bible the first humans sin, second ones kill each other and things get so bad that God wipes out everything with the flood

seems like this is a trap for me because you'll just nitpick any period i post and claim victory but eh, whatever
america in the 50s
japan in the 70s and 80s
wallachia in the 19th century
bulgaria circa 915
italy in the 15th century

>50s america
>cold war, korean war
>polio, asbestos everywhere
>but like there was segregation and nuclear families, so like there were no gays and shiet

what an imbecile you are

i'm alright, you're just a cynical hateful little shit

no u

Attached: I+didnt+rly+specify+it+to+be+exclusively+cirno+_452f0649feb8191df937e5b295b456a9.png (261x325, 96K)

oh c'mon, just start reading through that epic list in this thread and tell me it doesn't fit capitalist 50s america

>implying anyone gave a shit about the environment
>mcdonalds
>literally a description of business

lel, this age bullshit never applied to anything, it's just fear mongering by people trying to remain in power
"uhh you better listen to me because the end times are upon us!" and you know what the funny thing is? the retards will eat it up, when the date of apocalypse is proven wrong, they will come even stronger in number to the next one, this is literally how some churches got started

i hope you replied to the wrong person because otherwise you need some help in the mental health department

But you idiots neglect the very idea that Kali Yuga is actually covers entire -written- human history to this day so to speak. So no, we cannot give you a period of time in history where the people were good.

You realize kali yuga began with the dawn of civilization?

No, history isn´t cyclical. It´s a spiral at best in which we are near the center.

>implying barbaric tribes that never had any contact with civilization are the "golden age"
>cannibals, rapists, murderers, tribal shamanism and superstition is GOLDEN
>oh, and these texts on kali yuga were actually written before the "entire -written- human history"

hard kek

Most 20th century Western thinkers who bought into the Kali yuga meme (Guénon, Evola) were just coping super hard and trying to damage control.
There is a decline, but it's not cyclical. If Whites are gone. It's over. If jews succeed in wiping the White race from the earth, or globally reduce their populations into a super-minority, then you don't go back to a supposed golden age. Never.

>uses reactionary unironically

Opinion discarded.

i mean, i'm just lurking here but from reading the thread it seems pretty clear to me that the indians were implying there was something before the cannibals, rapists and shamans. so i don't know why you're going with this angle

>cannibals, rapists, murderers, tribal shamanism and superstition is GOLDEN
Unironically this.

>oh, and these texts on kali yuga were actually written before the "entire -written- human history"
Revelation/Divination is a thing.

there have been many cycles of civilization before this one, 12 thousand years ago it is likely that a comet hit the earth and destroyed the antediluvian world

if those faggots couldn't see a comet coming and nuke it, it's no big loss
this is the cycle that's going to make it big, i know it

t. Graham Ha(nco)ck

>just imagine

Attached: 1546658625748.png (3630x1615, 1.01M)

How about we stop fighting and all go hang out in our local libraries? Maybe read some books?

And there you have it, pseuds dont even read wikipedia

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-175840_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 582K)

go back to your fucking discord, tranny

aka the birth of their civilization, you imbecile

>Both the Mahabharata and Shrimad Bhagavatam give a vivid description of how things are like in Kaliyuga. The following is a list of features typical to Kaliyuga according to these two shastras:
>1). People will not think twice before cutting down trees or destroying groves.
>2). Everyone will eat the same kind of food (i.e. will lack discrimination in matters of food and food-habits).
>3). Even though having the outward appearance of saints, people will indulge in trade and commercial activity.
>4). During Kaliyuga a man will be friends only with his wife. A man will consider only those people to be his relatives who are related to him through his wife.
>5). Whoever has money will be considered of noble birth and as having good qualities. The one who has power in his hands will be able steer the course of justice in his favor.
>6). The one who lacks money and cannot bribe will be deprived of justice by the courts.
>7). People will consider far-off water bodies as pilgrimage but neglect pilgrimages near to them (for example living with parents and serving them).
>8). Brahmins will start performing the tasks which otherwise shudras are supposed to perform.
>9). Brahmins will abstain from sacrifices and the study of Vedas.
>10). People will stop making offerings to their ancestors.
>11). Brahmins will start eating anything (i.e. they become indiscriminate in their food habits).
>12). Men will have shorter life span and be feeble in strength. They will be weak in energy and valour.
>13). During Kaliyuga, women will use their mouths for copulation.
>14). Under the burden of excess taxation, householders will turn into robbers.
>15). In ashramas, brahmacharis will indulge in evil conduct and pander to the desires of the world. The ashrams will be full of show-offs who are experts in the art of living off the food of others.
>16). When Kaliyuga degenerates even further, people who follow Dharma are seen to have an ever smaller life.
>17). People will sell goods with false weights. There will be a lot of deceit associated with trade.
>18). Towards the end of Kaliyuga, the young one act like the old. The conduct that suits the young is seen in the old. The old will think like children and the young will have the intelligence of the old.
>19). In Kaliyuga, people abbreviate the truth; because of this harm done to the truth, lifespans are shortened.
>20). Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vaishyas will beget children with each other, and become like shudras, devoid of austerities and truth.
>21). Because of the shortage of cows, people will resort to drinking goat and sheep-milk.
>22). In Kaliyuga, rules about what is to be eaten are transgressed.
>23). Brahmins will not observe sacred vows but will criticize the Vedas. Deluded by logic they will give up worship and yajnas.
>24). At the end of Kaliyuga, the world will be overtaken by mlechha conduct. There will be no rites and sacrifices. There will be unhappiness everywhere and no festivals will be celebrated.

Attached: 1518741020582.jpg (387x437, 40K)

based

I'm trans and I like Guenon. Don't generalize us.

you're not trans, I refuse to believe anyone browsing lit is trans

nice book faggot

post pic