Write what's on (you)r mind

Write what's on (you)r mind.

Attached: view-of-the-akropolis-athens-ernst-karl-eugen-koerner.jpg (900x585, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C-1tcuBbOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beans

Whitehead and people of similar ilk were all retroactively debunked by the great sages Rene Guenon and Parmenides

Attached: 744b0aba86c0c5c7eb91d1c9a5724efb.jpg (1280x825, 238K)

>Guenon talking about truth
Wasn't he a religious person? Do I really need to crack out the Bible verses talking about talking donkeys, genocide, floods, 900 year old people, etc.?

>Wasn't he a religious person? Do I really need to crack out the Bible verses talking about talking donkeys, genocide, floods, 900 year old people, etc

Attached: 1539733426414.png (753x960, 29K)

Are women actually a meme, or am I, in fact, a meme?

>he doesnt believe in talking donkeys
back to r*ddit, fedorafag

Attached: Capture.png (452x246, 17K)

finally life's starting to look good for me.
philosophy is bullshit
both you and women are memes

>everyone follows a literal interpretation

Attached: file.png (665x800, 30K)

Too much time on the internet. I have no lofty love to sustain, no barrage of good intentions to bestow to anyone. This world rolls and gives rise to the most vile, horrendous enterprises. I’m tired. I fling my sore body into room-after-room, feeling no real change in atmosphere, no warm coddle of summer breeze, no refreshing burst of winter air, only all these inklings of life transposed into a fugue of despair to be played incessantly from broken speakers; the hiss of it all degrades my hearing, the shine of uncertainty blinds my vision. These screens offer nothing to me now. I’ve become a transhumanist slowly erecting markets for all my worldly senses. How much longer can I buy into my own undoing?
It’s painful to see these corridors dwindle, only allowing entrance to backways where denizens clamoring for another tourist to venture too far off the designated track, to wave them into sordid dens where smoke stains wallpaper and the pipes jostle as flushes from rooms above ring in odd time signatures, and they hear the muted voices of Johns bartering, the screeches of sickness within as their joints rattle, and tongues spew forth for another hit of a rapacious drug, and all the mottled necks of rope-burned horror that lie in wait for discovery.
What are we doing with our young? As if the amalgamates of sensory perception that lied to us far too long is the only thing that matters now. They’ve been pigeon-holed into a new arena; blood becomes nothing more than a joke, the decaying headlines that screamed once; maladies that tear apart souls become ephemeral statements to a cackle of meatheads, all becoming truly mathematic, to be taken down by marketing machines that inject resort destinations, videos of well-tanned metropolitans enjoying festivals, fake entrepreneurs, resale sneakers, new courses in schools out-of-town, the promise of new coital experiences, and even the sexy allure of elbow-patched blazers after the money’s been spent. There’s just no way we can feel this undeserving.

Quitting smoking. Going to miss those sweet nicotine babies.

Whatever helps you deal with the cognitive dissonance, bud.

Attached: Capture.png (464x196, 15K)

Brenton Tarrant

My friend and I were walking down the street and we both unconsciously looked at this cute girl biking by, and she must have noticed that we looked. Then we started talking about how strange it must be to spend years being looked at in that way, being a "subject of interest," and then having it dry up gradually as you become just another random non-notable anonymous person by the time you hit 30.

Women have weird lives.

Attached: 1567170435674.jpg (2048x1717, 505K)

Going back to school and its going to be another doozy of a year. I probably won't eat for the next week or so, then binge ice cream and cereal. Shit is falling apart for me; I can't read, I don't sleep. I am an idiot trying to deny the fact that I will die. Just finished denial of ddeath

Why does lot of males (myself included) dress so boringly? I mean lacking colour for a start. I have a basic uniform I wear for simplicity but I could theoretically spice it up with some different coloured socks or something? I don't know why I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=8C-1tcuBbOk

Hot women don’t lose the attention as they age. Ask any milf out there and she’ll tell you how often she has young boys hitting on her, omg geezers still trying to bring the home. Saying women hit the wall is pure cope for men who don’t want to put in the work to look good and instead hope that being lazy and time will fix their poor life choices.

Solid projecting

Roast don't post become a ghost

her

Attached: 1565034084886.png (680x680, 601K)

I should be reading Jung right now. I'm right at that point of the Types when starts talking about christianity's symbolism bein a naturally emerging pattern of the mental structure.

I must harmonize myself with the Truth and serve the Way of Christ.

I'm also sad because my family is broken and I'm a fucking poor student, working part-time as there is barely any alternative, and I feel like a whitehead about to be pressed away by the fingers of some ethereal entity -- my current condition being the skin, my futurue direction being the unknown, perhaps the mouth of a random bystander.

I don't know where I'm going nor how to improve where I am. I can only bite the stick and muster my way through.

I should study some psychodramatic techniques, though.

I bide my time looking over the dreaded archives. An user once said they should be destroyed, to get rid of at least some of the world's unnecessary information. How right he was. Still, I find some interesting comments on occasion, then save them. Why? To post later when given the opportunity. This one is hardly a year and a half old.

Attached: literary types.png (1862x360, 82K)

Can you identify an in- or decreasing trend in post/discussion/prose / general quality as you sift through the archives (in retrochronological order, I presume?) I can't wrap my head around as to why you would commit to such a soul-crushing endeavor, but if your research has yielded any result so far, and you are furthermore inclined to sharing your findings, I will commend your effort.

Attached: lem.jpg (800x1091, 548K)

How easy it was to get a horror story published versus a wholesome picture book.

Checked

What's on my mind is the sermon that already came but could no longer be heard.

I'm 28M and very lonely. I'm also just despairing how old I'm getting and still being in this state. Everything seems to move both too slow and too fast sometimes.. excruciatingly slow when in pain, but too fast when I realize months have gone by without getting better. I spend spare time listening to music, wathcing films, and reading books. Sometimes when I can deal, podcasts/asmr/twitch streams (cause those are like friend/intimacy simulators). But even listening to great music sometimes just reminds me I used to be a musician but now don't have energy to. Watching films/reading books reminds me i'd like to make one someday, but I don't write at all. So I feel totally alien to who I used to be, almost just feel like a ghost half in the world.

I don't have anyone and most of the time i don't care about it but if I thought about it a lot, I do care, I think it could help having a friend or significant other that understands and can comfort me. I desire intimacy, love, and respect. People talk about psychological factors in healing, and I think the irony is that just feeling supported is more of an important psychological factor in resting well and healing slightly, than CBT or any shrink could be.

A girl I was recently with told me that her fetish was for a man, while fucking her, to pee a little bit inside her. In that instant, along with visceral revulsion, my ribs froze, and I felt fear, bros. I was afraid, and I didn't know why, and I still do not know why.

Good.

Purple hat

>about talking donkeys
Eeyore is real and you cannot just ignore him without losing your soul.

>CBT
Can relate, I don't see how cock and ball torture could help the situation but I hope you make it user

>Can you identify an in- or decreasing trend in post/discussion/prose / general quality as you sift through the archives (in retrochronological order, I presume?)
It is retrochronological order, yes. As for the post and discussion quality, that is difficult to say, as my search is often for certain bits and pieces that might interest me and not every single thread under the sun. I'm sure that if you were to look at a specific sort of thread, say Spengler, uncle Ted, Traditionalism and various others, you'll find various phrases and patterns repeating a near endless amount of times. Nobody would have the desire or the lack of respect for their own time necessary to check everything thoroughly. Overall however, of the boards whose archives I have sifted through even the slightest amount, Yea Forums being the one I searched through longest/most often I wager, it seems to have some of the longest posts on average. Quality wise I really cannot say if it was drastically better before, so assume that it was.
>if your research has yielded any result so far, and you are furthermore inclined to sharing your findings, I will commend your effort.
It is not particularly insightful to anybody but myself, though I can comment shortly on how the situation seemed based on those few fragments I peeked at.
One thing I noted just today is that it feels like animosity towards anime reaction images only really started some 5 years ago and became a relatively common occurrence around 2016/17 up to the present. Now it's perfectly normal to see someone post anime while saying something, admittedly, quite stupid, and get called a dumb anime poster. Even a regular, run of the mill comment is made a hundredfold worse by the mere addition of an anime-related image. if you put anime poster in the search box however, you'll notice that from now to back in 2016 fills multiple pages of mostly derogatory comments, while between 2014 and 2010 there is almost nothing. Vaguely related to this, but back in those now faraway years it seems like crossboard shenanigans was more common. You'd occasionally have people waltz in and calmly state that they're from board X and ask for some book recommendation or an answer to a specific question, and while they weren't large threads certainly they weren't obviously inflammatory, nor were the posters themselves always treated with pure contempt. You even had other boards come in on elaborate tours for the hell of it.
For the most part I have saved posts related to the age old tradition we know here as "waifufaggotry", from both sides. It is agonizing.

Attached: 26 9 2014.png (1860x342, 45K)

thinking about thos beans

If i was an all powerful being i would make everyone's life as miserable as mine and more

fpbp

gotta flick the bean

>Really, their waifus are 3D because they are hand drawn images.
But don't the drawings stop being three-dimensional once they're scanned onto a computer and converted into a series of modulations in the flow of an electric current? Wouldn't that actually make anime girls one-dimensional? I don't really understand the science behind this, can someone explain?

Should I attempt to write a book on the hypocrisy of modern femininity? I certainly would not be making any original points but I think it would be a somewhat unique take coming from my background. Would it even have a chance being published (regardless of how well it is written)? I am really relying on anonymity here I feel like a doofus but I have a lot of time on my hands

What's your background?

I've always wanted more books written by women about the less savory sides of femininity, especially its modern form. Almost nonexistent as a genre.

I'm a non-ugly (not bitter) 19 year old female. Don't think my age helps me but it will be an excuse if it turns out to be an embarrassment

Well, I don't see why not go for it. Just remember to always write your first book under a pen-name.

If you do it, you should try to chart a middle course between seeming like you're shallowly pandering to "alt right" people (and I say this as one of those people, I guess) on the one hand, and falling fucking over yourself apologizing for saying what you're saying on the other hand. I would be really interested to read that, but if it's 20% self-aware examination of modern womanhood, 80% appeasing normies who are going to hate you no matter what you say, it will be boring.

As a woman you're kind of uniquely poised to do it well, too. Go read Warren Farrell's Myth of Male Power or Ray Baumeister's Is There Anything Good About Men? and note how much "h-hey I'm just gonna critique women a LITTLE bit, don't worry, I totally agree men are SHIT h-haha" softshoeing there is because they know they'll be completely dismissed if they simply make their case prosaically. Hell, even Norah Vincent's Self-Made Man, which has elements of self-awareness that are maybe close to what you are considering, occasionally couches something like "men have it hard in dating" in a healthy protective layer of "men overstate the difficulties they face and men who whine about these things are admittedly losers, BUT..."

You might want to do it under a pseudonym though. Things have changed in media and I guess it's not like a single scathing review in the NYT or whatever bullshit can tank your reputation by forever branding you as an internalized misogynist, but you never know these days. You're young and having your name immortalized on Google next to something that was poorly received by a loud group of pearl-clutchers might be a bad idea.

All that being said, yeah you should write it. If you want to give it a patina of crit theory sophistication to ward off snubs by idiot gender studies people, could also do a minimum of research to familiarize yourself with that terrain. Sandra Bartky has some good stuff (I think "Toward a Phenomenology of Feminist Consciousness?") about how a distinct positive form of modern womanhood will have to emerge from women, drawing on Foucault and sorta on Hegel. Maybe read Paglia's Sexual Personae and look into Paglia and her relationship with the "feminist establishment" for what it looks like to be a dissident feminist public intellectual. At your age the trick will just be balancing precocity with naivete, and the aforementioned problem of something you wrote at 20~ potentially getting press and being associated with your name. Good luck. Also post feet.

Oops, it's Sandra Bartky, not Susan.

Also read Beauvoir's Second Sex and Wollstonecraft's Vindication.

"Men have thus, in one station, at least, an opportunity of exerting themselves with dignity, and of rising by the exertions which really improve a rational creature; but the whole female sex are, till their character is formed, in the same condition as the rich: for they are born, I now speak of a state of civilization, with certain sexual privileges, and whilst they are gratuitously granted them, few will ever think of works of supererogation, to obtain the esteem of a small number of superiour people."

"The same love of pleasure, fostered by the whole tendency of their education, gives a trifling turn to the conduct of women in most circumstances: for instance, they are ever anxious about secondary things; and on the watch for adventures, instead of being occupied by duties."

Invocation to the Spirit of Creativity and Inspiration
I invoke the Spirit of Creativity, please manifest your Presence here
in this sacred space please bless us with your Inspiring Presence
and fill our minds with genius thoughts
let our minds open to your divine inspiration
in this sacred mental space the Cosmic Mind is superconscious
Spirit of Creativity please help us to manifest celestial creativity
help us to attune with the higher realms
and guide us with your wisdom and understanding
inspire us and let us see the essence of things
let our intellects soar with the wings of your true Spirit Insight
as we meld with the impeccable virtue illuminating the ineffable
bringing us your blessings of inner spiritual peace and clarity

Constant, low-level dread.

thank you, I will check out all those books. I want it to be 100% self-aware if we are meaning that in the same way. I want it to reflect reality at least from my perspective. I would consider a pseudonym but what if someone reads it, how do I get any attention? What's the point of writing a book if not to make (cute) guys think I'm smart?
love these quotes, thank you!

Attached: 20190901_180735.jpg (2073x1630, 2.41M)

I being poor have only my dreams.

It really is sad and unfortunate that some people have to go through their lives with nearly a quarter of the world only pretending to be nice to you

What state?

Starting to seriously think about my future for the first time in my life. I was raised on the Bible: "Give no thought for the morrow", "Man shall live by bread alone". My parents lived this too, always relying on the charity of others to survive, living in church properties, driving church vehicles, working in church businesses, putting us through church schools. They wouldn't ever admit this but they were and are completely reliant on the church's good graces. And being Pentecostals, those graces can change on a whim.

I can't imagine starting a family in a trap like that. I never had a chance to decide anything in my life and it feels cruel to put another generation through that. I'm 23 now and don't have any special skills or training that could give me the ability to eventually own my own house, or put kids through school and college. My parents, and their parents were quite happy selling all of their assets so they could go live on a commune. Happy, but financially irresponsible. Wealth is value, is freedom, and they gave that all up because they couldn't stomach being responsible for their lives and went off to be controlled by a charismatic preacher who promised the world would end soon. So fucking stupid. I love them, but goddamn, have some perspective, the guy is obviously a narcissist, visibly so.

So know I have to choose between the path of cope: relying on the kindness of others for the rest of my life and hope I don't offend their sensibilities (or that the communal coffers don't dry up, the community is struggling to retain the youth it attempts to raise). Or, bear the debt the last three generations refused to pay and pull myself out of the generational poverty pit. (Not actually debt that you would owe, but the cost of not participating in the general economy for almost 50 years now).

I shouldn't have to deal with this problem. It's embarrassing and makes me think poorly of my elders. They can go do their gobbedly gook mystical stuff if they want, just don't force your children to go along with it, and definitely don't threaten to disown them if they don't play along. Having religious parents is pretty much the same as having tranny parents, they force you to play along with their obviously fake worldview and isolate you from the world of solid, normal people. I wish I had parents I could respect and look up to, real role models and not broken people

Attached: 1566521474657.jpg (1242x1221, 234K)

>"post feet" works

Attached: 1516250915697.gif (356x200, 924K)

Fuck my anime list, fuck its users and fuck discussing anime with people. Also fuck those weirdos who comment on livestreams. Why are they so fucking gross?
Besides all that, I like making grilled cheese sandwiches.

Thinking about religion. I really don't like the way the abrahamic faiths are so person centric and emotionally volatile. Most people just want quiet, prosperous lives and the semetic faiths seem to be the antithesis of this. They don't have any reference for nature, respect for ancestors, or a commitment to the future. No rootedness in the land or the people. I'm not a fascist and I hope I'm not coming across as one in this post, but people who aren't connected to their past don't really have a future; if nothing has been invested in you, you aren't likely to invest in others futures. I just wish we could back to a form of non cringy folk religion, kind of like Shintoism is treated in Japan. As an American, I'm not particularly connected to the land or any ethnic group so I don't know hoe this could be done here

Attached: 1562319131214.png (600x605, 655K)

Why would you ever communicate on myanimelist? Just discuss HXH's excellent villain psychology and debate Griffith's capacity for empathy pre-Eclipse with your political shitposting friends like a normal person.

What proves this world is shit is how I have to forget more of what I've learned than I have to rely on.

I think I'm all but convinced that my homosexuality stems from my lack of strong male connection and guidance in my youth. As a result, rather than seeking a daddy, I've spent the last decade of my life on a quest for the bro butts I could never fuck. Additionally, it's really no surprise that I've always gone after smaller, shy, kinda effeminate twinks; they allow me to regain and foster masculinity, and reassure me that I won't be left behind in the way impatient young men often have zoomed past me.

Though while I'm mulling over all this, I'm living happily with a cute fob who's only been dicked by me. And honestly, this may be for the best: an autist like me has no business risking his sanity with the modern woman.

Don't worry user, if you're brushing up on your Jung and haven't already, look into synchronicities and meaningful coincidences. I think you'll find reasons to be optimistic about your existence.

Everything I want to do is illegal.

I killed a spider today. Her legs contracted under her torso with great releave. It seemed though as if she struggled all live
to keep her legs apart, just like your mother user

My life sucks but doesn't at the same time. It's just comfortable boring but I freak out and wish for a return to boredom when it's exciting. What the fuck do I want? I'm going to piss.

Hi, me

I just ate some peanut butter and drank some milk. I think I'm allergic to peanuts but I am definitely allergic to soi. Unironically. Everything has soi in it. Let's see if I break out after definitely not eating soi today. Hives. So annoying.

i shoulda listened to /pol/
i shoulda listened to fucking /pol/
fucking drugs man
i dont feel the wind on my face or the sweat at my back or the posture of the hairs on the back of my neck
im cooped up in a ~1.2 liter spheroid of bone filled with nourishing liquid
this keyboard at my fingertips and the mechanical clack that shoves them back is just fancy haptic feedback from this flesh peripheral
you cant prove to be real anything above my forehead
you cant prove to be meaningful anything other than the tinnitus fucking up my abused ear drums keeping me awake at night
i scream but its not my voice echoing
i pound my fists at the wall but the holes do not lead outside
why can’t i see myself without the lying glass?
why can’t i bite my own teeth?
im stuck in this little bone bubble fixed in one particular viewing angle with about a 200 degree field of view and i can move this vehicle around a mid-sized rock formation floating in abject nowhere
absolutely nowhere near home
in a state of being where i cannot even begin to imagine what home isn’t
i stretch and stretch and stretch these limbs and crack and crack and crack these joints but i nonetheless feel infinitely cramped and packed away nicely into a jar
is this what the millennials mean when they scream “IM PICKLE RIIIICK!!!”? is it a recognition of their predicament?
i know if i splatter this egg all over the nearest pan it will be only a split second before i am once again awake in a similar yet oh so slightly different meat machine
packed away for another so and so decades
i will never be free
i just want to go home

Attached: EFB50302-685D-43A2-9DBA-80DD06D82B92.jpg (645x756, 158K)

Be careful user. Ride out the storm in a comfy way and your feet will be back on the ground soon.

I'll say a prayer for you and watch some anime while very sober so you know that someone out there is extremely sober and sobriety is still a reality.

people are often impressed with my “life experience” and I’m starting to realize that almost everyone lives in the same place and does the same things for years, even decades at a time

I have nothing to live for, yet I'm terrified of taking my own life. Why would God curse me like this?

Girlfriend's snoring woke me. Cannot get back to sleep.

snoring can be very bad for you

plot twist im completely sober and haven’t tripped for almost a year
if i keep myself busy i can immerse myself back into reality but if i get bored or anything im basically stuck in the thought loops from my last nightmare trip
jesus cant save me from this one lads

Attached: 1D7F6D62-D21B-4CB9-9C4F-8583CF8EAC84.png (726x805, 217K)

The main selling point of Yea Forums is not the anonymity or the openness of discussions. In fact, I don't think anyone on here ever convinced me that they liked an open discourse or that they give a crap about what the other party has to say.

It's mostly shitting up the board with whatever idea is bothering someone at the present in whatever thread that seems fitting.

The main selling point of Yea Forums is the ease with which someone can drop into a simulated social situation.

I didn't visit this site for a while and at that time I was mostly searching for social situations outside of the internet. When I came back one feeling struck me that I couldn't put into words at the time. But now I can. It is fucking easy to just open a thread, write a few words and post them, compared to going out and meeting new people.

I know this seems obvious, but it's hidden behind a bunch of excuses and distractions like "the love for genuine discussion" or some other things. I'd rather have a illiterate whore reject me in front of her laughing friends than this charade.

Farewell I guess.

boo boo, what a tedious post! Good riddance homo

based!

all i want to do is start a beers and book club but i have no friends

post a thread and I’ll sink some beers

hey my mother is a wonderful woman
take that back or else

giving in to lust would make a normie also my back hurts

Any questions about Scots language literature?

niggers

In Scots a nigger is a word used instead of miser.

I'm quite ignorant myself when it comes to just about any and every subject but here especially. I gauge that, even when making a digital drawing, you still have what he describes as "particles breaking off of the artist's writing utensil", though the drawing itself is at that point more just pixels and bits of data and such. Again, not exactly qualified to make distinctions here.
As far as the post itself goes it's not a bad start but it has issues. Saying a thought is just chemicals, albeit really complex ones, would be debatable but also a position I can understand someone taking. A concept, however, seems to me like it should be unrelated. Naturally you think or talk about concepts, yet the concept itself is certainly not the same as the thought or word or saying used to describe it or inquire into its nature, so it feels off to me if you were to say that the concept itself is merely chemicals. Aside from that, the notion that our imagining or witnessing of what something has gone through is the main trait from which we derive the beauty of a being or object is somewhat dubious. It's not entirely wrong, as I can see someone appreciating a diamond or any other gemstone on the basis of the many, many years necessary to form them. Similarly, you can say something of that sort for flowers, as you may at least partially imagine the many flowers that came before it, and the state in which it is now. Ultimately I have to disagree as I feel like the current state of a thing, along with some of its other attributes (which admittedly are connected with the thing's history) also play a large role, as well as any possible 'symbolism' that we attach to it based on our personal experiences. I could go on and on. Better not to go overboard.

Attached: 19 10 2018.png (1124x96, 8K)