What am I supposed to do all day?

I'm ugly I have no friends I hate going outside I hate posting on forums I'm bored

Attached: Hot-Sean-OPry-Pictures.jpg (568x570, 49K)

DIE DIE DIE HOLY SHIT NOW DIE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT AND KYS NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT NIGGER

Have sex

Yes hello the only things human beings can do is try to be happy to do this you should develop an autistic hobby like mtg which will allow you to practice talking to other people. You must continue to practice over and over and over and over or else die alone having never touched the things you loved. It is absolutely true that some human beings are actually just given fucked up life circumstances but seriously I promise if you try to read every day and cook and rock climb or some shit it will be okay but it has to be something you yourself love good luck bye

How?

read mainlander

make monies get cosmetic surgery if its that bad in the meantime read philosophy, theology, esotericism, mysticism

Have sex.

overcome hating outside, become flaneur bohemian idler

>become flaneur bohemian idler
Can I get some further tips on this?

Fill your time with idle consumption until midday Sunday then start dreading Monday, only then may you cope with with thoughts of "b-but I'm too tired to fulfil creative pursuits" in the afterglow of toil.

d-delete this

Collect dole

Hang out in coffee shops

walk around

What should I do when the coffee suppliers make me leave?

Sue them with the dole money you saved up

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

a man and a woman who love each other very much lie down together and have a special hug
honestly user didn't you learn this stuff at school

How does one convince the female to consent?
Or is consent a myth and unnecessary?

Women are attracted to looks

have sex

Nothing lol. Everyone giving advice is full of shit, if you didn’t have a social early childhood you’re fucked. I did have a really social childhood, I’m still fucked. You’re ugly when looks are at their all time high. Just kill some women or something.

Bend over and take it